Weakness

The Guardian of Meung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your man is really not funny and messy....and he isn't manly...why you stay with him?" N from Vixx asking her.

"Yah! How dare you.,he.he" Eunji pretend to scold her bestie.

They were at the ISAC 2017 which Eunji as one of the MC and N as participant with his group.

 

"She is in love..and love is blind " Leo another one of her Vixx friend teasing her.

"Yah! Stop ganging at me..do you want him to know that you guys bad mouth him" Eunji threaten them but wink at them.

"Oh..no..don't you dare...you know he hold a grudge...don't do it Ji.,please..we just kidding..he.,he" N pretend to surrender.

"Oh so you knew..he..he.." Eunji can't help laugh at that.

"Ok..ok..btw..I heard that he is participating today because of you..they not need to join ISAC this year anymore..but..because you are first time as MC and last year incident...he insisted to join..was that true?" Leo who usually don't talk much asking her.

" Oh yeah..I heard that too" N smile.

"No..it's not true..,it's his company schedule ..nothing to do with me as MC or what last year incident?"Eunji pretend to not knowing.

"BS!! ..you know what happen..Jota the fanboy" N teasing her.

"Nothing happen..anyway..drop it....oh.....he come..be good" Eunji who notice her handsome man approaching them.

 

" Hi..Oppa!!" Eunji wave to Suho who smile weirdly.

She knew he always uncomfortable when she is too close with male idols even though they are his friend,N isn't that close with Suho..but Leo is.

N very close with Seo In Guk,her ex.

" Hi Meung ah..hello Leo and N..how are you? ...tired with the game?"Suho asking with his nice manner.

"We are good..just talking about stuff and ...oh yeah I accidently watching the  Hello councillor with you,Chanyeol and Chen..Wah..they were killing you....they teased about your weakness a lot." N can't help himself..he ignored Eunji signal.

"Oh..yeah..it's their usual tactic to make the leader look bad..just like you or Sunggyu on variety..we as leader always the hit target.. it's entertainment value..I suppose" Suho make an excuse.

"It is true .Our members very heartless toward us at variety shows... anyway..did Chen received his punishment?..he was very savage toward you at that show" N  felt sympathy but still curious.

"What do you think?"Suho innocent face has glist of mischievous.

"He was ruthless ..My saint oppa turned evil..I still can't believe you did that to him..Bad Oppa!!" Eunji shaking her head remember how he made Chen and Chanyeol paid for their crime.

"An eye for an eye" Suho smile to his beloved like a naughty boy.

"Tsk..tsk..you knew they will pulled a prank for revenge?" Eunji reminds him.

"He..he.. becareful Hyung" Leo warns him. He knew that two of three most mischievous members of EXO are capable of revenge.

"I told him already..he initiated the first fire...you better watch your back!" Eunji scolding him,she knew Chanyeol,Chen minus their ultimate prank master Baekhyun are master of prank.

She doesn't want to be involved in it.

 

 And her prediction is coming true.

 

Chanyeol has decided to prank Suho at the ISAC with the help of Jimin  BTS  to make him paranoia about his girl and Jota.

Jota is one of Eunji friend that Suho always felt jealous of.

Jimin (as Chanyeol instruction) pretend to accidentally blurt out to Chanyeol that he overheard Jota is going to asked Eunji for date.

"Jimin..tell me the truth ?.. where you heard this?" Suho want to confim.

"Oh..why are you so interesting Hyung?..I think everyone knew that Jota Hyung has crush on Eunji sunbae..I think they look good together" Jimin pretend to be oblivious about the fact that Suho is dating Eunji.

Not much people knew about them anyway,most suspected SuJi couple only as friend.

"Oh.. because Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter