Thank You

Stay With Me

 

But it’s funny, months of depression because of Siwon’s death is not even as painful as this weeks of depression because of Hyukjae. Maybe because when Siwon died, there was Hyukjae and Jessica who helped me. And this time, there’s no one. Jessica was there, but I keep myself away from her too.

I can never imagine my life to be without Hyukjae though. I keep on telling myself that Hyukjae will always be there for me. I believed that he will. But he’s leaving again now. I don’t think I can go through this again.

When he told me he’s leaving last two weeks, he took my heart away with him. And now, it feels like he’s taking my life away from me. I wanted to stop him. If I hardly survived these two weeks without talking to him what if he really leave for real?

I went to my room to get my phone and right when I hold it, it rings again. I can actually tell who’s that on the other line. I picked up the call and just stayed quiet.

“Please... Please...” I can only hear those words from him. He was sobbing so hard. His voice just makes me worried. 

“Open the door. I know you’re inside, Fany. Please, don’t make me worried like this. I know you won’t call me for nothing. What happened Fany?” he asked. His voice, is shaking and trembling. Just by listening to his voice makes me cry. He came back, he turned back. He was leaving just now, I was sure, but he came back. I know it's hard for him to leave, as hard as it is for me to let him go.

I went to the door and turn the knob. I opened the door and there he is. The guy that I missed so much. His eyes are all red and puffy and wet. But something is wrong with him, he looks sick. Is he sick? I wanted to ask but I'm speechless at the moment. We just stood there, facing each other without saying anything. He was shocked too I think. I know he didn’t expect me to open the door. We just look into each other’s eyes and did nothing.

“Thank you,”

At last, something slipped out from his mouth. His tears keeps on falling down. The crybaby Hyukjae. I was wrong about him being strong though. He’s still a crybaby.

“Hyukjae,” I said. I don’t know what am I supposed to say right now. I pulled his hand and brought him inside and went to the kitchen. I released his hand and took a glass, filled it with strawberry milk and handed him the glass.

He looked at me with a puzzled look. He put the glass down and keep on looking at me. I don’t know how long will we be able to stay quiet like this. He was trembling like mad because he’s trying hard to control his tears. I know he’s touched when I handed him the glass of strawberry milk. Though he told me not to buy it anymore, I just can’t do it. I did went to the grocery store just to buy the strawberry milk. I did that with a hope that he'll come back again. I do expect him to come again and I've been waiting for him to come. 

He took a step forward and hold my hands. I heard him sighed. I don’t know what he’s thinking right now but I guess he’s just like me, not knowing what to say first. There's a lot, but we can't seem to find the right word and say it. 

“Hyukjae, don’t leave me, please,”

I don’t know where did I gather the courage to say that, but I finally said it. I look at him and I can see his shocked expression.

“You know I won’t,” he replied. He smiled at me. Finally.

He pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that for about five minutes. I miss that hug. I miss this Hyukjae. Being in his embrace just reminds me how much I actually love him. How I wish the one who will give me this kind of hug is Hyukjae and only him.

“I’m sorry. I keep on making you to wait for me. But when you told me you’re going to leave me, it breaks my heart. I realized that I actually love you, more than friends. It was my fault for not moving on. But really, now I just can’t imagine my days without you. I fall sick because of this,” I explained. He broke the hug and look at me in the eyes.

“You know I love you too, Fany. Leaving you was the hardest decision ever but I thought it was the best for you. I thought I won’t get a chance at all,” he replied back to me weakly.

“You’re sick too, right Hyukjae?” I asked him. He smiled at me.

“I was sick until you told me you love me,” he replied. What a cheesy line. So we both fall sick when he decided to leave. 

I pulled him to the living room and asked him to sit on the couch. I sat next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

“You know, I fall sick as soon as I arrived home after that day. When I got the phone call just now, I was so excited. But I heard you crying. I know something’s wrong. I just ran out from my house and I made it in time I guess. Here I am right now, sitting with my girlfriend. Glad that I make it,”

I blushed when he mention about me as his girlfriend. This is happiness. This is it. 

“You were sick and you forced yourself to run? Are you serious?”

“I thought you were in trouble and you needed me. I don’t care about myself at all. What comes first is you, Fany. I don’t mind anything else, I just want to be there for you and make you happy,” he replied. Well, that makes me cry. But it’s different now, it’s the tears of joy.

I looked at him and smiled.

“Hyukjae, thanks for everything. Thanks for staying by my side. Thanks for not giving up when I keep on turning you down. Thanks for not leaving me and thanks for loving me. I promise to love you, I promise to be the greatest girl in your life, after your mom. Please don’t leave me, please stay, forever,”

“Tiffany, thanks for finally accepting my love. Thanks for giving me the chance to feel loved. I won’t leave you, I don’t even have the guts to leave you. You’re my world Tiffany, I would die if I can’t have you,”

Right there, we made vows to each other. The past is the past. I am moving on now, with the person that I love the most.

He leaned closer to me and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled.

This is just the beginning of my love life with Lee Hyukjae. This is it. I will never ever let go of this person. He is my life now, and I’m his life. No one will get in the way, no one. Not even Siwon. Or maybe Siwon is watching them from above too right now. His last wish is granted now. For me to lead a happy life. And my source of happiness is Hyukjae.

I can't give up, I can never lose you

You wiped my tears away

You became my happiness

 

____________________

So, that was it guys! Sorry for the delay in updating. Sobs. I'm feeling better now though. Hope you enjoy the story. I mean, I didn't think this is great enough but I'm just sharing this to you guys. I hope to write some more, what do you guys think? Haha. Sorry if it seems to be quite depressing, but I promised you my stories will always be a good ending story. 

Happy holiday everyone, and thanks for reading this! Look forward for my next short fanfic :D

Please please please do comment about this