Chapter Two

Halcyon

"Come on, i'll help you with this. Let's put your things in the room first before i give you the grand tour." Jaeyoon said, moving to carry one of Inseong's bag. 

"Ah, that's-"

"This is heavy! What's in this? And how did you carry it all this time?" Jaeyoon asked, the strain from carrying the bag evident in his face. 

"Those are some of my books. I wasn't really sure what to bring so i brought most of the basic stuff," he replied, moving to help Jaeyoon in carrying the bag. "If you like you could carry the other one. That one's lighter," he added.

"Aniyo. I'll bring this up," the other guy replied. "I offered to help anyways."

"You don't have to force yourself, you know." Inseong replied. 

Jaeyoon shook his head. "No, no, no. It's really okay." he said, adjusting the bag on his shoulder. "I was just too surprised by it's weight. Any way, your room's this way,"

The second floor landing offered a wonderful view of the mountains, a wide balcony just behind the glass doors. there were two hallways at the ends and Jaeyoon proceeded to the right hallway. 

"There are a lot of rooms here," Inseong commented, taking note of the number of doors in the second floor. 

"Well, yeah, but don't really expect too much. Most of the rooms aren't as elegant as the living room or Chani's bedroom. But they all have the necessary stuff." he commented. 

Inseong's room was right at the end of the hallway. 

"Here we are," Jaeyoon said, opening the door. 

By Jaeyoon's definition, the room wasn't elegant but, maybe Jaeyoon has a different definition of elegant. The room looks like it came straight out a five star hotel. The warm lightings making the room look cozy. There were bookshelves on one side of room and the other side was just windows so his room has an amazing view. 

"So, how do you like it?" Jaeyoon asked. 

"It's amazing! Thank you," Inseong replied. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

They both turned their heads at the sound. 

"Dawon-ah! Aish!" Jaeyoon said, rushing out of the room. Inseong followed him curiously. 

The door right at the entrance of the hallway was open and the shouts were still coming from there. Inseong walked towards it with trepidation. 

The room looks just like his but it looks more lived in. There were two people standing near the bed, one of them has hair as white as snow and the other one was Jaeyoon.

"-have a guest right now. And i was just about to show him the place. I told you to behave, right?" 

The blanket moved and Inseong heard a soft murmur come from it. 

"Dawon hyung, stop it," said the other guy with snow white hair. 

"Dawon-ah. Just this once please. Can't you please, please behave just this once? At least until i introduce him to you guys?" Jaeyoon asked.

"SHIROOOO!!!"

"Aish!" Jaeyoon pulled the blanket off the bed in one sweeping motion, revealing the person underneath. It took Inseong a few seconds to actually process who he was seeing. 

"Dawon-ssi?" he asked tentatively. 

"Inseong hyung, anyeong!" Dawon said happily.

"WAIT! Y-You know each other?" Jaeyoon asked. "The cold prince Inseong knows Dawon the troublemaker?" he continued.

"Why do you know him and not know me? WAE? WAE?" Jaeyoon was asking. 

"Don't be jealous, Jaeyoon-hyung. It's really not that spectacular. No. i was just being my awesome self when we met!" Dawon answered sitting up on the bed. 

"What is all this noise about? I was taking a nap." a deep voice said. 

They all whipped their heads toward the door. A tall man was standing in the doorway, his upper body exposed for everyone to see. The man ran his hands through his hair smoothing them up. 

"Daw--" a small pillow smacked the man's face. 

"Sorry Zuho but Chani's tutor is here. You should get to know him first before you show your body," Dawon said with a smile.

Zuho, the man at the door blushed after finally spotting Inseong. "A-annyeonghaseyo, I-i should get dressed first," and with that, Zuho scurried out of sight. 

"That was Zuho hyung." The guy with the snow-white hair said. "And i'm Hwiyoung, by the way." he continued, extending his hand. 

"Ah, ne, nice to meet you, Hwiyoung-ssi," Inseong replied, shaking the guy's hand and giving a bow.

"No need to be formal. You could just call me Hwiyoung," he replied coolly. 

"Is no one going to answer my question?" Jaeyoon asked.

Dawon stood up from the bed and rushed at Inseong. "Come on, hyung. I'll show you around."

"Lee Dawon! i'll show him around! You should clean your room. Rowoon would nag you about it if he sees it like this," Jaeyoon said leading him out of the room. "Hwiyoung, you help him okay?" Jaeyoon added. 

"Come on, Inseong. I'll show you the rest of the house."