Chapter 9 Still caring

Jimin dark past memories and the present.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kookie suddenly passed near V and said" you are so childish for being this mad still.." V cut his line and said "Go away". V was glaring at kookie as if it was all his fault. V thought that he no longer wanted to have anything with them. He was not able to look at Jimin without wanting him for himself . When Jimin looked at him v thought 'stop looking my way, you will give me hope if you continue.' Jimin was feeling really bad as kookie and V was no longer bestfriends. Jimin was sad as V even stopped looking at him. He wanted everything to go back to normal. He can't chose between them as they were both special for him. Jhope seeing jimin worring asked him if he was alright. He replied that he was fine. Kookie didn't know if Jimin really loved him if all he saw was V.

Vacantion came for them. Jimin took a part time job. Every time his part time job ended he went where kookie was waiting for him and kookie accompanied Jimin to his house. Jimin was surprised to see V working at the same place as him. Seeing Jimin, V wanted to leave the job but there weren't another good job at that time. They worked as if they didn't know each other. Looking at V Jimin suddenly broke a glass. V turned to see Jimin. Jimin said sorry to the customers and started to put the broken glasses in a plate with bare hand. He suddenly cut himself and started bleeding. V ran to him and grabbed his bleeding hand.

V- You, idiot

As V was looking at his hand Jimin stared at him. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter