Chapter 5 After the incident

Jimin dark past memories and the present.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For you, princess!"said Jimin to the beautiful woman with a red rose in his hand. The lady smiled and took the rose. A music began and they started dansing. Suddenly everything around them changed. The lady disappeared. Jimin found himself alone with fire around him. Something was about to fall over him when abruptly he closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was in the infirmary of the academy. Jhope was next to him. 2hours had passed since the performance ended. Jhope asked Jimin if he was feeling alright. He replied yes and asked what had happened.

"After you had collapsed I brought you here. Suga, Taehyung and jungkook came afterward. They were worried about you. Just before you wake up they went to their classes." said Jhope.

"So the sleeping beauty woke up? You have a small fever. Take some medcins and then you can go to your room to rest. I have already told the teachers." said Jin.

Jimin stood up, thanked Jin and went with Jhope. Jhope asked him if he had remembered something again. The latter related what he dreamed of. Jhope also had to go to his classes so he left Jimin in the room and went. After a while Jimin got tired staying in the room and went in the yard to take some fresh air. Arriving there he saw kookie sleeping. All classes were finished for the day. Jimin stared at kookie. Kookie woke up all of a sudden and saw jimin.

"What are you doing here? You have a fever right? You must rest." said kookie.

"Im fine. Sorry fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter