Chapter 6 Confession

Jimin dark past memories and the present.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by. V and kookie became closer to Jimin. They were going to perform a show together the following day. On practicing V made a mistake and fell down. When V fell down he made everyone also fell down as they were holding each other. That was when V and Kooki saw the beautiful smile of Jimin. They were starting at jimin with a steadfast unblinking gaze. Even though it was for a short time. The day of the show arrived. There were no mistake this time. They dansed beautifully. After sometime V received a message he had to go to Japan as one of his relative died. Kookie and Jimin was sad to see him going.

"It will be lonely without you. " said kookie hugging him.

"Have a safe trip." said jimin with a distance.

V smiled and hugged him forcefully. Then he went. The next day Kookie and Jimin were together. They were going down the stairs when suddenly Jimin tripped. Kookie went infront of him and catched him. They were so close to each other that they could hear each others heart beat. Jimin started to blush. Seeing the blushing face of jimin kookie wanted to kiss him but he controled himself and quickly put him down. As usual kookie accompanied Jimin to his room and went away.

"Jimin is driving me crazy. I think i really love him. What should i do?"said kookie to suga.

"Asked him to go out. Even though im sure he will not accept."replied Suga.

"Even i don't have enough courage and if he accept it will become awkward when V will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter