Chapter 4 Jimin truths

Jimin dark past memories and the present.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the Jimin we know said yes?? How did you even do that?" said suga to V. V and kookie were to overjoyed to hear Suga. Suga, V and kookie were roommates. "Okay okay calm down he is my boyfriend's brother, don't annoy him to much" said Suga who then went to bed whereas the two other had to pratice for the performance.The day arrived V and Kookie were waiting for Jimin impatiently. They were asking themselves if he would really come.Jimin entered the room, he was shinning so much that they saw him really far. His brother Jhope had accompanied him as he was worried about Jimin who wasn't feeling well. The show started. The two handsome boys came on the stage. Their performance were fantastic. Even jimin thought they were cool. Kookie had a solo dance. In this dance he had a red rose in his hand. Looking at the rose jimin suddenly fell uncontious. As it was dark no one saw jimin except VKook who didnot stop staring at him and his brother. Jhope took Jimin on his back and ran to the infirmary. V and kookie who saw everything continued with a heart break the performance. Just when they finished they went down of the stage and ran to Jimin. When they entered the infirmary in a rush they saw Jhope and Suga talking seriously.  "where is Jimin??"shouted kookie.

" Is he alright?"asked V.

"He is sleeping. Dont worry he is alright?" said Jhope.

"Don't you think we need to tell them?" said suga to Jhope.

"Okay. Hey you two listen. Jimin had a really sad p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter