Chapter 12 friendship

Jimin dark past memories and the present.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lots of efforts they finally caught Jimin. They had beaten him to the extant he was not able to stand anymore. Park lee young taking advantage of him lying down grabbed his hair to lift him up. Someone came and gave lee young a big hit on his face. That someone was V. Kookie seeing Jimin down run to him shouting Jimin's name. Seeing V and Kookie jimin closed his eyes. Seeing Jimin's injuries V and Kookie became furious. The other tired boys rushed to them to beat them. V and Kookie took all their anger on the boys and beated them in a blink. They continued to beat the boys even though the boys couldn't move.

Jimin- V, Jungkook stop!

They unconsciously let go of them. V who were nearer to Jimin started to walk towards him when suddenly Kookie passed V and arrived at Jimin. V thinking he had no rights over Jimin, stopped. Kookie took the fainted jimin in his arm and rushed to the infirmary. Both of them had tears in their eyes.

Jin- Fortunately he doesn't have any serious injuries. He defended himself well. So tell me what happened?

Kookie- I don't know.

Jin- Then i will be off. I have to buy some medicines.

Kookie holding Jimin's hand started to weep. He was thinking that he couldn't protect Jimin. He was blaming himself. Two hours passed Jimin was still unconscious. Kookie left Jhope with Jimin and went to see V. V was sitting, looking down, Kookie could see tears falling down his cheeks. Kookie with a big force hit his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter