Chapter 8 Depression

Jimin dark past memories and the present.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V- I really love Jimin. He is making me going crazy. I didn't stop thinking of him. That day after we performed i wanted to confess but things didn't went as plan.

V was talking with a friend of him while returning ro the academy. His friend was named Sungjong. SungJong, kookie and v were childhood friends.

S- I think i need to tell you some thing. Jimin and kookie are going out since two weeks ago. You didn't know because you were away at that time.

V- what are you saying?

V turned to look at Sungjong. Sungjong had a sad expression in his face.

V - I won't believe it untill i see them.

S- Don't be too depressed. I know he is your first love.

V- Thank you for driving me here. See you.

S- Im sorry. Bye.

V got out of the car. He was scared to know the truth. It was morning and he had to go to classes.when he entered the classroom he could see Jimin and kookie together. Kookie was making funny faces just to make jimin laugh and to V surprise Jimin was laughing. V thought 'so they were really dating. I dont know how to react infront of them anymore.' Jimin and kookie saw v and jimin ran to v .

J- Long time no see. How are you?

V- Im fine.

Jimin saw that kookie and v weren't talking. Kookie thought that he knew it would be awkward. During lunch kookie as the class president had to go to see the classteacher. Leaving v and jimin together. As they were eating V was staring at Jimin thinking why it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter