CHAPTER 9: Ms. Stupid with Ms Shortie

My heart choose you❤

CHAPTER 9: Ms. Stupid with Ms. Shortie

 

Pie's POV

     My eyes got distracted by the sunlight, I slowly open my eyes
"Arrrrggh!" I feel like my head is going to crack. I scan around, Wait... this is not my room.... Where the heck am I?.. I saw a picture frame beside my bed, And I reach for it ... From a cutie little sleepy eyes turn into

"O_O!😲 WHAT IM IN KIM'S HOUSE!..BUT ..HOW??.AND WHY?"

Then I ran to the mirror, I look at myself... The heck this isnt my clothes either... And this T-shirt is too big for me then a Boxer short!. Seriously a spongebob boxer shorts! -_-.
I walk down the stairs and look around..
"Wow. ..This  house is like an enchanted castle😍"- I said it still looking at the beautiful chandelier in the living room.
"Goodmorning Miss Pie ☺:) "
     a woman in the kitchen said that while she is cooking.
"Oh Hello☺ :)" I approach to her in the kitchen.
"Uhhhmmm .. by the way .. where is Kim ..uh.. Aunt-?" Me
"Just call me Aunt Nie :)"
"Uhhmm why Nie? 0_o?"
   Still cooking for breakfast ...
"Because Im the Nanny of Kim Jitaleela :), while her parents are not here, Im the one who takes care of her :)"
"Ohh okay.... Aunt Nie... Are you alone? *glance at me* I mean... are you the only one who serve here at Jitaleela's Family?"
"No, :) actually we are 12 servants who served here and One of us have different chores :)"
"Ahhh okay.. "
"You should tell your husband that your breakfast is ready :) while Im gonna serve this food :)..ohh.. and Kim is in the backyard :) "
"Uhmmm su- sure Aunt.." I said awkwardly then I walk to the backyard... Did she say "your husband" ? .😰.. Grrrrr -_-!.. Im too young to being married..  I roam my eyes in the backyard there are 2 servants (girls) who is cleaning the pool and 2 gardeners... Then I saw Kim playing her guitar in a shady tree, actually there's a swing then near the shelter there is a table and chairs. Perfect for relaxing. Then I walk to her place.
    She turn her gaze to me and said..
"Oh Goodmorning Pie ☺... have you eaten your breakfast yet :)?"
"Ahhh no not yet.. thats why  I came her, Aunt Nie told me to call you to have breakfast with me :)" then she stands up.
"Sure lets have some breakfast :) here *then walks to the table and took a seat in the chair*.
  I just look at her. What about Aunt Nie... she said she served the food in the dining room.
"Uhhmm .. what about inside?"
"No worries ;) *she call one of her servants to take the food here in the table then I took my seat facing Kim J*"
    Actually its a round table :) then just a few steps, there its a swimming pool.. wish I could swim in the pool but I dont know how to swim -_-, Now Im just looking at the pool. Sigh -_-
"Hey Pie, what are you thinking :)?"
"No.. nothing :)"
      Then our breakfast is arrived :)

Kim's POV
"Go ahead and eat now your breakfast Pie :)"
"How about you? I mean could we just eat together :( ?"
"Nah... Im still full :).. Just eat your breakfast Pie okay?"
"Okay :)" then she eats her breakfast.
   Just looking at Pie Im already full XD not feeling hungry at all lol..
I wonder what is she thinking earlier, I mean shes looking srsly at the pool in long minutes...
Right brain: Hey Kim J! Maybe she wants to swim in the pool :)
Left brain: No, Just take her home.. maybe she just want to go home.
    Well I dont know where is the right choice .. I better choose the right brain's thought :) .
"Pie?"
*she look at me while munching her food* .. that cute face >_<
"You wanna go swimming at the pool :)  ?"
   She didnt answer directly.. she still eating.. and then...
"I want to ... But... I dont ..know.... how to .........swim *look at her plate " Pie said shyly..
     I smiled to her..
"Dont worry.. Im here, both of us we'll go, so that you'll never get drown. :)"
    Her face turn into happy
"Hah! Really?! ^_^ "
"Yes.. I'm sure... :)" then I play my strings of my guitar...
"Kim what are you playing..?" She ask in curiosity...
"Its an Intro of "Beautiful in white" :)"
"I didnt know that song... but I think its beautiful song.. :) Can you play for me? "
"No...."
"Ohhh please. Kim.. Id like to hear it.. please Kim:(" she pleaded then she drink a glass of water.. she finished already her breakfast.
"In one condition.. :)...." this gonna be a good condition ...
"What?"

"Be my girlfriend in 1 month >:) " I grin at her.... hahaha XD..

"WHAT!? NO WAY ! >_"Hahaha..XD Im sorry Pie ..Im just joking ... dont let it take too serious.. hehe, thats not my condition actually :)"
"What!?" She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
"Give me your phone number :)"
"NOooo! *shakes her head* Na-Ah-ah!, no way Im gonna give you my number "
      Pffft... its just a phone number..
"Okay.... I dont want to pressure you.. I just want to make friends with you thats why I ask your phone number."
She look at me then she calm herself.
"I'll give you my phone number... :)"
":D .. okay .. *I grab my phone but*"

"In the right time .. I will give you my number hahaha XD .. not now Kim J"
   Now shes laughing at me...I just smile at her.. I love her laugh .. I dont know why XD.
"I think your done.. lets go swimming :) *I set a side my guitar and stand in front of her then she stands*"
"But Kim... I dont have clothes..."
"Ohh.. you dont have clothes.. :)......
   DONT WORRY!"
I suddenly carry her in a bridal style then I walk faster to the pool.
"Ahhhhhhh!! PUT ME DOWN KIM! *she slaps me in the face then punch my shoulder*
"HAHAHA XD dont worry my princess :D  😀😀"  then I jump in the pool carrying her. After a big splash, Pie quickly put her arms around my neck and now were facing each other ^_^
"YOU! *she punch my chest lightly* I dont have dry clothes to wear.."
"I have -"
"No ... I cant go home without my clothes ... wait..."
"Hhmmm?" Shes just a few inch away.. I wish I could kiss her right now *_*
"Are you .... the one.... who
  I mean.... .. who change my clothes?" O_O!  Now shes blushing....I forgot to tell her..

*Flashback*
        "Sorry Pie but I have to do this"
I start to un button her shorts....
No.. no.. I cant.... GRRRRRRR! >_AHA!  NANNY!... :).. Good  idea..
I walk to my Nanny's room then
*Knock knock*
"Nie? Are you Still up?"
"Hmmmm.. wait Kim ." I heard her words...  then I heard footsteps and she unlocked the door.
"What do you need Kimmy?"
I quickly grab her wrist drag her to my room. Then she saw Pie sleeping in my bed with a messy hair with unbottoned short.
"OHH MY GOD KIM! ! YOU DRUG HER!" I covered ... Man! Nanny's voice just like a speaker XD .. good thing Pie didnt woke up.. Phew..
"No..Nie..I didnt drug her. I just need your help. Please "
"What exactly is she doing her Kim?" Nie ask suspiciously
"Shes just my friend Nie.. She's so drank and  I dont know her address thats why I brought her in my house."
"Ahhhh ..Okay... what will I do..?"
"Change her clothes Nie.. :)"  I walk out in my room and closed my door. Then I give some treatment of my bruises in my face.

*End of flashback*
     

"Kim?... Kiiiiiimmm?!" Pie wave her hand infront of my face. Then back to reality. She's in my back still holding.
"Huh? Ye - yeah? What again?"
"Neh! You didnt answer my question! *she taps my head 2x*"
"Ohhh .. your question is "Am I the one who change your clothes? Am I right? :) " still swimming in any direction.
"Yes.. I ask you one time.... Are you the one?"
     I face her then I said...

"YES! I AM THE ONE AND DONT YOU REMEMBER WE MAKE LOVE BWUHAHA😈😈 >:D "
"*slaps me in the face* YOU ERT! I HATE YOU ! LET ME GO😠😠!" *still punching me in the chest* you know It hurts so much hahaha XD..
"No.... You'll get drown Pie ..." She push me away, But still no use of her strenght.
"I SAID LET ME GO YOU MANIAC ERT😠 !!"
"Bad girl eh?.. *I whisper in her ear* Wanna do it again? >;)by the way Youre so hot in this outfit 😈 >;)"
*suddenly she push me, But I quickly grab her, I wrap her waist in my arms..Now, Im just messing her around XD.
She always repeat those words "ERT MANIAC BLAH BLAH BLAH".. then she calm herself... Her face burried to my chest then I heard her sobbing😢.. Ohhh God Kim! This is your fault! 😵😳

"Pie.... ? *I touch her back to make herself calm*"
   Still crying 😢
"Hey.. Im sorry😳... I lied to you, Im not the one who changed your clothes.. its   Nanny actually *I make her facetoface* and seriously I didnt touch you :) I slept in the couch last night :) ^_^."
   Then she stop her cry.
"*I wipe her tears using my thumb* Can you forgive me? 😳😦😓:( "
"Nooo!" *pouts*
*I stare at her.. that lips XD ..*
"Okay... If you wont forgive me....*I look her deeply in her eyes and said* I will kiss your lips *then I bit my lower lip and wink at her 😘;)"
"Will you just stop being Stupidity! Its not funny! -_- " then I put her in my back, swim to the stairs in the pool.
We leave the pool.
"No..!  I dont  wanna  leave yet..* she grabs my hand and pulls me* I
"Hey... youre such a Hitler.😀..* I pull her close* Dont be a such hard-headed Shorty XD *pokes in her head* I put a towel on her body*.
     Were walking to my room where  we gonna change

"You go take a bath first Pie while I go get your dry clothes"
"Okay :) "
      Then I call Nanny to get her clothes coz shes the one who wash it. "Here Kimmy ☺*handled the clothes*"
"Thank you Nie ☺"
      When I closed the door, she block her foot. Then I open the door
"What Nie?"
"Kim... Is she the one who we talk about.... The "lucky girl" ;)?"
"Hmmm Yes... Yes she is Nie ☺"
"Well, wish you luck 😊 bye bye"
"Thanks Nie :)" then I closed my door.
    I put her clothes in the bed.. I feel so tired, I sat down in my couch... Still waiting at Pie... I start to lay with but I didnt realize...

Pie's POV
    After taking my bath. I saw Kim laying in the couch I think shes sleeping😴. I slowly walk to the bed where is my clothes are there. I dont want to wake her up coz if Kim will see me wrap myself with towel will surely turn on her  ertness. I hate it sooo much 😝
Then I went back to the bathroom and change.
     I got out and went to Kim.
I look closely at Kim's face. God why so handsome. I touch her cheek using my Fore finger, from the cheek to her eyes then to her lips using my thumb.

Kim's POV
       I felt someone touch my face. When I slowly open my eyes.. Its Pie who did it.. I quickly got up..
"Youre done. :)"
"Yes and youre next :) "
   I just smile at her.. I walk to my wardrobe where I get my clothes.
"Pie, dont sit in the couch its too wet  just sit there in the bed or lay... Make yourself feel at home :) "
"As you say :)"
       *After 10 minutes of taking a bath* I got out  wearing a boxer shorts and a black sando top.
Pie is just watching Tv.

"I should take you home :)
"Sure why not, your the one who took me here XD youre so Stupid haha XD"
"And youre too short! Shortie! XD"  *I get my Black short pants paired with T-shirt printed in "I want you" with an Addidas shoes.
"Hey Im not short!" She stands up, I walk to her then face her.
"Of course you are *points to her* Shortie! XD haha.." I laugh in front of her face
"Im not short, My height its just cute 😊" she smile to me
"But still youre too Short for me! :D"
Hahaha ... sorry Pie Im just messing you around again. XD
"Ugh! Lets just go home!" She walks faster, I quickly turn off the Tv and get my Car key and my phone, then I follow her, in the stairway, out in the house then to the garage.
"You mistook Princess :)" and now were in my car.
"Will you just unlock this door please..and what do you mean by mistook?" Pie ask in curiosity.
"You said "Lets-.. Just- GO - HOME" I said each words then I unlocked the door.
"And whats wrong with that? *raising her eyebrows*"
"No nothing... just get inside..."
    Pffftt! I thought shes an Intelligent person -_-" shes too slow.. Loading XD
    Now were on the road.
Pie seems so silent..
I glance at her.
"Oi Pie..."
"Hhmmm?" She look at me
"What are you thinking?"
"Im thinking about you"
       O_O! What.. again? ..what did she just say.. Now Im Loading. XD..

"IM THINKING ABOUT YOUR STUPIDITY AND YOUR        ERTNESS! AND YOUR TO-" I cover to shut up. XD then looking at the road
"Okay2x ...  hehe Im sorry.. *I smile at her* You'll get use to it of my characteristics and my attitude :) if you want to be my friend"
"Hhmm.. just friends okay?.. :)"
"Just friends.. :)" then we stop at Pie's house.
"Bye bye Kim :) and thanks for the breakfast, the clothes and those good things youve done :) "
"Always welcome my friend :)"
  She open the door
"Bye Stupid.. :)"
"Oh hey.. Shortie can I have your Phone Number :)? I will call you or just hang out sometimes :)?"
"Hhmmm.. sure Stupid.. *then she handle her phone to me I type her number in my phone and I handle it back* Thank you :)"
"Welcome.. I'd better get inside :) byebye..*she wave at me*"
"Bye ✋Pie :)"
    Then she closed the door. And I start my engine,then start to drive, I check the time its already 11:30 a.m ... I should go get some lunch even if its too early. Then call Zee have some fun again :).

Pie's POV
     When I open the door,

"Hi dear.. :) how's the project? :)"
*I kiss her cheek then I sat down beside her* were in the living room watching tv.
"Uhh- yeah.. its fine uhhm Good *sarcastic smile* " I lied.. -_-
"*smile to me* You go ahead and eat your lunch I already cook our food"
"Lunch?" I thought its 9 a.m now
"Yes.. Lunch dear.. do I have to reapeat it again? *furrow eyebrows*"
"Ahhh... No... no.. Mom hehehe I'll eat my lunch later :) Im not hungry at all"
"Suit yourself :)"
    Then  I went in my room and charge my phone, my phone isnt dead yet still have 44% :). I lay down my bed then suddenly Kim's presence appeared in my thoughts. Now Im thinking of last night that we sung together 😍 the way she touch my hand, the way she protect me, the way she respect me, and most unforgettable moment that were in the Pool facing each other ^_^
"EEiiiiiiiii!! *I cover my face with pillow then I scream* OOHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOODD PIIEE!! *giggled and squealing at the same time. Hahaha XD Wait....

Does Kim have a girlfriend? Hhmmm.. I didnt know her well we just met last night... she didnt even share her stories that night..

"Okay...  I dont want to pressure you..
I just want to make friends with you thats why I ask your phone number"

Good thing I gave her my number.. ^_^ coz... "I just wanna know you, better know, you better know, you better know, know you better now" I love this line very much :).
*knock knock*

"Its open" I make myself sit in the bed
   Then the door open
"Pie eat your lunch now :)"
"Later mom still not hungry ^_^"
"Hhmm okay... Oh and Pie.... "
"Yes mom?"
She walk towards in my bed then she sat down.
"I will go in my office for an Urgent meeting now, so if you want to hang out with your friends again just text me okay?"
"*nods* sure mom :)... by the way mom... What time will you go home?"
"I dont know dear.. maybe late at night :)"
"Okay mom.. take care :)" she planted a kiss in my forehead
"Thanks.. make sure you will eat your dinner and dont skip your lunch"
"Yeah2x I wont :) .."
"Good :)" then she left my room.
    Now Im alone in this house.. Hhmm what to do.. I get my loptop to download some music from youtube then reading some love qoutes.

"A guy out there was meant to be your life, your bestfriend, your soulmate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush your hair out of your eyes, send you flowers wen you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movie, even though he paid 8$ to see it. He'l call to say goodnight or just bcoz he is missing you. He'll look into your eyes and tell you, Youre the most beautiful girl in the world and for the first time in your life, You'll believe it☺       -Nicholas Sparks"

This one is nice :)... I hope God will sent my soulmate :).. Another one..

 

"Cute guys make you crazy, Hot guys make you drool, Cute guys make you daydream. But Funny guys makes you fall inlove without even knowing it"

Well, I never met some guys who are funny. Neither never been inlove ^_^. I should read some "Psychological facts" I love reading facts even though they are not real.... Like this fact..

 

"Whenever you think of someone alot, it means they think about you first"

Hhmmm... Does Kim thinking about me earlier? Pffft! This is not real either. -_-

*Beep*
    Someone's texting... I grab my phone checking whos texting.

"Hi ☺"-unknown number
    What the hell who is this..I reply her or him.. I dont know..
"Who is this please?"
   No wonder who is this person...
*Beep*
"Its You 😊"
    Is he making fun of me! >_"Hey, Im not Joking >:( 😠"
     Quickly he replied..
"I know your name is not Joking.. coz your name is Pie Suchar :)"
     Grrrrrr! >_<
"Will you just stop texting me! Delete my number will ya!" -I replied
*beep*
"No ! I wont.. ! :)"
   Aisstt!!!
"And why?"
*beep*

"Its because my mind is full of thoughts of you earlier and my mind tells me that I should really text you :)"
"Please Im really serious... tell me your name :( "
     I re-read her message again..
      Wait..... "My mind is full of thoughts of you earlier"
     "Whenever you think about someone a lot.... Its because they were thinking about you first"
   Ohhh God.. is this Kim J? 0_0!
Then didnt replied at me... I should call her.. I know her voice..
I tap the unknown number then tap "Call" ... It rings.. After a seconds..
       She picked up

"Hi my name is Kim Jitaleela by the way *she chuckled*"
"Grrrr! Why youre making fun of me you Stupid!"- I shout at my phone then I cover my mouth so that Kim wont hear my giggle ^_^ :D
"Because Im Stupid :D hahaha! "
   Still laughing -_-
"Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead laugh and laugh.. Im gonna end this call now" I threatened her XD.

Kim's POV
     "No!... no.. dont end.. ! I will stop laughing now.. :) .."
"Good.. coz your laugh sounds like a Goat hahaha XD" Now shes the one who laughs again
"Good thing its just a laugh unlike you! A shortie height like a dwarf plus youre so petite! You should eat some more food hahaha XD"
"Okay Bye for now"  then she end our call..
      What the? I call her again.. she didnt pick up... I tried 5 times still didnt answer.. I text her..

"Pie.. please answer my call.. I just want to apologize what I said earlier"-send to her. I didnt quickly call her after I text her, I want her to cool her temper..I forgot to tell you Im in my Music room playing Piano while drinking some beer. Im so lazy today to go out..
  I play "Beautiful in White".. I love this song  :) its a proposal song.. I always having some thoughts if one day I will propose to my Girlfriend, I will sing this to her :) .. If only God will give me a sign that I already found my soulmate :)..
*ring ring*  I look at my phone.. Its Pie who is calling.. then I answer directly.

"Pie..."
"Apology accepted :)"
    Huh? 0_o?  Already?
"Ahhhh okay.. :) thank you"
   Hahaha Seriously? XD
"By the way what are you doing now :) "-Pie said
"Jusy playing"
"Playing what?"
"Piano ofcourse :)"
"I didnt know you know how to play piano" (Pa blind2x si Pie XD)
"Hehe.. How about you Pie? What are you doing now?"
"Reading some qoutes and Psychological facts"
"Ahhh okay :) .."
"Are you playing Piano now right :)? Can you play the song when we were in your backyard?"
"Hhhmm ?what song? :)"
"That song you play in the guitar? You said its an intro? Whats the title again? I forgot it?"
"No.. I wont play it :)"
"Neehh!! Please I ask you some favor can I hear it?" -shes begging at me
"In the right time :) I will sing for you :)"
"And when is that "right time?"
"I dont know exactly but ..."
"But what?"
"But after 20 years :)
"WHAT!?"
"HAHAHA XD yes.."  After 20 years Pie I will propose to you... Maybe.. :) XD
"What about tomorrow or maybe next day, next week, or next month?"
"Next year? XD?"
"Hahaha I was going to say that :D"
"Hey....Kim ...??"
"Yes..?"
     She Didnt answer quickly..

"Nothing... "
"Ohh okay.. .....

.. Pie..."

"Hhhmm?"
     I didnt answer directly

"Nothing... :D"
"Haha.. Great revenge..  :D"
"Hahaha Got ya."
"Hey Kim... about earlier you text me
  Youre thinking about me is it true?"
"What if the answer is "Yes" .. are you thinking of me too? Yes or no? :)"

Pie's POV
   
"Uh.....-"
"I know the answer is "No" right?"
"No! Yes! Aw I mean Yes!"
"What again? Make yourself clear Shortie :D"
"YES! Im thinking of you few hours ago!" O_O?! Did I just said that?
"Hahaha ... I hope its not a lie XD"
''No its not :D ....Kim do you believe in Psychological facts?"
"Hhmmm what is that exactly.... hhmm wait I think I have one...:)"
"Ahh okay what is it..?"
"Its says... "Whenever you think about someone a lot, it means they were thinking of you first" thats my fact how about yours Pie?"
       O_O  God! We have the same fact!
"You have no originality! That one is mine Kim!" Cant believe it! We have the same thoughts.!
"Hey! I just red it few years ago in my facebook! And seriously I didnt know thats a Psychological Fact haha :D"
"Ohh sorry"
"Its okay.. atleast we have the same fact ^_^ hahaha XD"
"Okay you will have that fact.. I will find another.."
"What? Dont... Aunt Nie said to me "If we have the same thoughts in our  mind it means...."
"It means what?"

"It means.... "

"What!?"

"Means?"

"Meeeeaaannss..."
      GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!

"WILL YOU JUST SPIT IT OUT !" -_-

"Okay2x calm yourself hahaha :D"
"Yes I am calm now" Gggrrr! No Im not U stupid!
"Laugh first :D"
"Kiiimm!"
"How about smile :)"
"Yez Im smiling now can you tell me now" why do I have to...
"I can feel that youre still mad hahaha come on.. :)"
     :) then I caught myself that I smile like an Idiot... its because of her laugh.. that laugh, I love it ❤
"Okey now Im smiling :)"
"Good girl :)"
"So can you tell me whats the meaning?"
"Ohh yeah.. I thought you already forgot it .. :D"
"Of course I wont :D... so tell me now"
"It means.. we are soulmate :)"
"HUH O_O?!"
"Cant believe it ! Hahaha thank you lord I found already my Soulmate hahaha XD" I heard her laugh
"No way! Youre not my soulmate!"
"Hahaha hey! Just accept it! Its Nanny's words of wisdom anyway.. :)"
"You accept it, but for me... I wont "
"Sure... we'll just wait for the God's plans for us :)"
"Hmp! We'll I dont think God is not planning that I'm your soulmate"
"You'll see :).... Pie its already 6 p.m dont you wanna eat dinner?"
    I thought its not yet dinner time, I look at my clock its 6pm
"Yes, Im so hungry because I didnt ate some lunch" then I got out from my room, to the stairs, then to the kitchen.
"Okay go ahead.. call you later :)"
"How about you?" Me getting a plate of  Meatball rolls with Noodles in it.. This is the food my mom cooked for lunch time.
"No... Not hungry at all..."
   Huh? She skipped her breakfast in the morning...
"Did you have your lunch?"
".. yes.. :)"
"You'll get hungry when youre going to sleep"
"How can I feel the starve if, I found already myself sleeping deeply in my bed because  Im drank XD "
"What?! You didnt even eaten yet! And its not good for your health Kim J. Stop drinking beer its a bad habit.."
"But-"
"No Buts!" Im here in the living room eating while watching tv.
"Okay... You'll go ahead eat dinner so that you'll get 2 inches of height haha XD"
"Will you stop teasing me?" -_-
"Sorry2x ... Call you later after you finish your food kay?"
"Yup.. :)"
"Bye2x :)"
"Goodbye too :)"
        Then ends our conversation.. My dinner is almost done... few more bites Pie then you can go have some shower.
*beep* 
"PIE!!"-Jane
"WHAT?!" I reply at her with capital letters :D
"Pie.... theres something I want to tell you.. " okay Im done :), then I turn off the Tv and text Jane back.
"Kay? What is it..?"I walk to the kitchen to wash the plate. Hhmmm bad idea.. I should call her. Then I tap "Call". Jane quickly pick up.

"PIE! ME AND ZEE WERE OFFICIAL IN RELATIONSHIP!" - RIP eardrum..
"JANE! WILL YOU JUST STOP SHOUTING MY EAR HURTS...!" -RIP of Jane's eardrum XD.
"Hahaha sorry Pie :) .." then I put on loudspeaker while I wash the plates
"So you and Zee are are now in relationship :)?"
"Yes Pie! Isnt that great?! ^_^"
"Good for you congratz :) and when is your wedding :D?" Hahaha..
"Hahaha .. teaser eh! How about Kim J? ;D ?" ... great revenge Jane...
"Hey.. ! Stop teasing at me!" After I wash the plates I walk to my room.
"So, when is the wedding Pie? Hahaha :D"
"Theres-"
"Can I be the Bridesmaid? Hhahaha :D"  I just giggle at Jane but I cover my mouth. XD
"Jane! Im going to sleep now.. bye2.."
"Ahhh! Already?its Too early Pie..its sev-"
"Yeah I know.. I just wanna go to sleep" Maybe later...
"Okay bye2 :)" then she hangs up..
     I put my phone in the bed and get some sleeping clothes in the wardrobe then I took a hot shower☺

*After 5 minutes*
    Fresh from bath☺.

*Beep*
Who is this....?
I check my phone ... Its Jane..

"When youre going to sleep, dream of Kim J Pie ;D hahaha" ^_^ seriously..
    Oh no...  I forgot to call Kim...
I call Kim but she didnt answer...
Hmmm is she already asleep?..
"How can I feel the starve, If I found myself already deep asleep in my bed because Im drunk :D"
   Oh right Pie... I should go to sleep now. Maybe our dreams will be connect to each other :)

_________________________________________  

KimPie pa more😉☺❤