CHAPTER 10: Zee's secret

My heart choose you❤

CHAPTER 10: Zee's Secret

 

Kim's POV

"Kim!...*knocking at my door* Kim wake up! School time!"Nie
  I open my eyes and take a look at my clock its 6:30a.m... Thank God I thought Im going to wake up in 7..
"Yes be there in a minute Nie" Still lying staring at the ceiling now my mind is thinking about our conversation of Pie yesterday. I look at my phone, theres a missed call from Pie last night... ah yes.. I fell asleep last night because Im drank :)
I should text her... No wait...

Left brain: why would you text her ? Its useless.. she wont reply at you stupid.

Right brain: Hey! Dont listen to that idiot Kim! -_- just text her like this.. "Hi Pie Goodmorning :)..Sorry for last night......" nah...  I got nothing :).
Text her "I love you :)"

WHAT the?!... thats too embarrasing..
I should take some shower now .. I got up from my bed then went to my bathroom.
    *After 15 minutes..*

"Kimmy eat your breakfast now :)"
    I take my seat and its me who I eat alone atleast Aunt Nie is here with me in the kitchen :).Actually our servants are waking up around 5 and they eat their breakfast at that time.
While eating my breakfast..

"Kimmy.. How's Pie :)?"
"Yea- shes fine... :)" eating then I drink my water.
"Finally :)"   ??? Slowly Continue eating
"Huh?"
"Finally you found already your soulmate :)"
     What?... is she a Psychic?
"Nie ... are you kind of Psychic?"  I stand up and drink my water.. it means Im already finish.
Then she stand up and get my plate to wash it.
"No Im not of course :)..." washing..
"Then why you said that 0_o?"
"I just feel it.. :) the way you are together theres a chemistry, ther-"
"What ? Are we an artists? XD?"
"Im not finish yet :)"
"Okay.. say it.. :)"
"Like I said earlier, when you are together, your both smile are genuine :). And when you two laughing together just like in the backyard yesterday-"
"Youre sneaking at us o_o?"
"Yes I am :) hehehe.."
"And why?"
"Hhmmm Im just looking for some clues of Pie :)"
"Clues? I mean what clues?o_O?"
"That her heart finally found the right one :)"   uh? Uhmmmmm what?
"You know what Kim.. :)
     I can feel that God finally sent what your heart is looking for ;) *Points in my chest*"
"Uuhhmm? ..Nie I will tell you frankly that I already like Pie :) but its not "LOVE" right Nie ?"
"Hhmmm Not yet :) You can feel it, but it takes time... Maybe God is still writing your both lovestory that God can make you feel and confess your feelings to her :)"
"In your estimation Nie, its months right?"
"Yes it is... :)"
"But how many months Nie?"
"I'll tell you later, If you come back home in evening :D... Youre late now Kimmy! Go to school now :D"
  I took a glance in my watch its 7:10 .
"Oh my... Nie I have to go Bye2x Nie *I hug her* :)" then I run to the living room get my bag and car Keys and run to the garage.. Then I start my engine and drive to school.

   *In the school*
Me walking going to my room and I saw my Friends :)
"Hey Kim J! :D.... How are you with Pie!?*Amber put her arms in my neck*"
"And you? How about you and Puey?! Hahaha XD" then my friends laugh at her
"Why Puey? XD"-Nan ask
"Because they are so perfecto! Magnifico! Hahaha XD"-me while laughing with my friends except Amber.
"Shut up Kimmy boy! *then Amber grins at me*.... So,   how's the honeymoon? XD"
" -_- Nice revenge Bro, very nice... -_-"
"Oh, you mean your honeymoon is very nice right ? XD"
"Not funny Bro! Not-"
"Come on Kim! There's something hap-"
"No! Theres nothing happen between us that night -_-"
"Okay2x nothing happens :)"
    *Bell ring for first subject*
"We gotta go now :)" Zee said
"Yeah sure.. bye2 ☺✋" Me and Mario
"See you in the cafeteria ☺"
"Okay... "  The three of them are classmates while me and Mario have same block.

  *After 3 hours of class*

"Get ready for the exam tomorrow class"
"Yes Ma'am''
"You should study tonight so you'll get good grades, You're all dismissed now"
     While walking in the hallway with Mario
"Kim we should go to cafeteria now, Zee Nan and Amber are there"
"Sure lets go.."

     *At the cafeteria*
I wonder where is Pie? :(. MY day is not complete. I always roam my eyes every table in the cafeteria.
"Kim...."-Mario
"Huh*I turn to him*"
"Who are you looking for?"
"Uhhmmm.. Im looking
.... with our friends"-look away
"Friends? Or Special Someone? :)"
"What ? No... "
"Youre acting weirdo today Kim.. Never mind there they are*we walk to our friend's table*"
"Bro! *Zee stands up for brofist👊"
"Lets eat my friend :)"- Nan
''Hey guys, theres something I want to share with"-Zee
"What is it? 0_o?"-Mario
"Lets just finish our food first :)"
   Me, Nan, Amber, and Mario eating like a hungry dogs XD.
   After finish eating..
"Zee! Tell us now..."-me
"Yeah ! Your-"-Amber
"Hhhmm.. Maybe later in my house, this is not the right place to talk hehehe ^_^"
"Ohhh come on!.."-Nan said
"Hey! Dont pressure my Babes here*Amber defend Zee then She Hug Zee* Right Babe ;)"
"HEY stop it bro! Youre so Gross!*push away Amber*
"HAHAHA XD"-All of us
"Ha-ha HO! Okay stop laughing now guys.. my stomach hurts"-me
"We better go now :)"
      Then we went to the Parking lot.

 

Pie's POV
      
     I saw Kim with her friends in the parking lot. Looks like they going somewhere. I turn my gaze to my classmates, shouting like.....

"Shiit! Why so handsome Kim Jitaleela *0*?"
"They are all HOT! I WANNA BE MARIO'S GIRLFRIEND! Eiiiii!"
"I wish that my partner in my blindate is Kim Eiiii! I will maybe Faint! *_*"
    Pfffft! I rolled my eyes at them -_-..
These crazy classmates.... Wait... Am I jealous?.... And then...

"KIM JITALEELA BE MINE!! AHHHHH!" *My classmate Anne shouts in the window* unexpectedly Kim waves at them, and that makes them faint and giggles -_-. Then Kim's friends got in their car and drove.
"Cant believe that Kim J waved at me! Ahhh!! My heart flattered!!! Eiiii!"

"SO......... FLIRT! Very flirty! -_- " then I clunch my fist ...
"Hey princess you okay?" Puey ask me
"Yeah, Im just......"
"Jealous :)*chuckled*"
"Pffft! *then I took a seat same as Puey*"
"You know what Pie, I can feel whats inside of your heart :)"
"What do you mean?"
" the way you look at her is different. Theres a spark in your eyes and your eyes say everything without a single word to say :)"
"But its unfair for me..."-me
"What do you mean "unfair for me"?"
"I feel something Kim, I dont know  what is it,But I feel like I already like her.. and my question is, Does Kim felt the same thing for me?" I stare at Puey.
"Why dont you ask her?"-Puey
"What....?... No way ! Im too anxious to that, and its too embarrasing..."
"Well we have to wait for the time to make her confess her feelings to you :)"
-Puey smiled at me then I smile at him.

Zee's POV
  *Flashback*

"Jane theres something I need to tell you" we are now in the Park, just strolling around.
"What is it Zee??"-Jane
"Uhhhmm lets have a sit first Jane so that we can talk clearly"

We saw a bench under a shady tree, then we sat down.

"Okay, what your gonna try to tell me?"
"Uhhmm.. Actually its about what I feel about you *I hold her hand and stare at her eyes*.
"Jane, I know we've been 7 months of our friendship, the thing is, Im already inlove with you, everytime you ask me who is the girl Im inlove with.. Its you Jane ... Im just keeping in silence. When I first met you, I honestly didnt know you were gonna be this important to me, You are the first and last thing on my mind each and everyday. You are my bestfriend, my secret loveone, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you Jane very......very...Much... Can I have a chance to be yours Jane"-I pleaded at her.
Then her tears run down like razor blades... still sobbing..
    But then...

"Zee..... Im sorry.😢.. But I cant" Jane said those words and run away. She left me in the bench. My eyes start to get wet and then burst into tears😢😭..
"Why Jane? Dont you love me? God... please.... hear me out.... *I kneeled down at the ground* Jane I love you please God sent her back in the right time" 
   The rain starts to pour, then I make myself sit in the bench , and still crying.

Thats the time I used to be a Playgirl. But my life change because of Kim my bestfriend who gives me a qoute that
"If two people are really meant for each other, God will always find a way, no matter what the situation is"

*End of flashback*

"So Jane is the girl who broke your heart past few years? You didnt even told me? You always said to me "Shes just a stranger Kim...."-Kim said
"Yeah, sorry About that bro :)"-Me
"Nah.... its okay :)"-Kim
"So, how are you? I mean Jane and you seems close now :)"-Nan
"Actually, we are now official :)"

Kim's POV

"Actually we are now official :)"
"Woah! Really Congratulations you finally got her :)"-Nan playfully hug Zee
"Were so happy for you Zee :) All of us :)*Mario hug Zee then he release*
"Zee, looks like God made a way huh? :)"-Me
"And thanks to you my brother hehehe :)"-Zee said and messes my hair.
"Youre welcome brother :)"

Now were having fun at Zee's house :) ... when the time strucks at 9 p.m

"Hey guys... I should probably go now.. coz tomorrow is our examination day remember :)?"
"Ohh right.... okay Kim :) take care of yourself :)"
"Bye2x guys... see you tomorrow"

*In my House*

"Oi Kim! ... where have you been?"-Nie
"At Zee's house Nie :)*Me lying in the couch*"
"Okay... Eat your dinner first Kim :)"
"Im too lazy to eat -_-"
"Hey! Dont talk like that in front of God's Blessings!*I quickly position myself sit in the couch* "-Nie looks like shes Mad. 0_o!
"Im sorry Nie! I wont do that again 0_0"
"Good :)"
"Uhhmm.. I should change my clothes first. :)"
"Okay... :)"
    Then I went to my room ..
I lay down in my bed I didnt manage to change my clothes either because Im too tired. 30% of my brain wants to sleep while 20% wants to study -_-" and 50% want to text Pie :)
Too tired to study...  Nah .. Dont care if I failed... theres still a chance :) ... I will cheat tomorrow ^_^".
What about the 50%? ... I took out my phone then text at Pie.....

"Hi... Pie :)" -me..

  Still staring at the chatbox
Hhhmmm? Maybe shes busy.. or .. I dont know.. Still waiting for her reply until my eyes shuts and I went to sleep.