Chapter 15: Hell day

My heart choose you❤

Kim's POV

The sun's rising up. It's time for school again. Can I tell you that every morning I am so annoyed because of school?. However, at this same time I felt so inspired. Wanna know why?. Yep, you know to whom I am inspired with. Geez, now I'll curse that new transferee. That cutie petite tranferee whom I'd been accidentally bumped her. Okay, okay. It's Pie. Honestly, I am inlove with her. Yes, already. Wait, not since the day I met and bumped her in the school, but I felt something very special when were start as a friends. You know, she's different from other girls I've seen. As I finished all doing morning chores, no not work. Literally means, bathing, brushing, eating blah blah. And now, I'm in my school. Walking with this corridor, felt so joyful and happy. Something fishy?. Yes, like what I said I felt so very inspired because of her. Speaking of inspired, I am now the most punctual of our class. It's so rare that I am not this kinda late. Everytime I went to school, I was running out of my freaking life just to make it in time. And yeah, still late with one hour. You know I hate my first class. Subsequently, I walk inside cofidently handsome with a heart whereas I see Mario with my girl classmates chit-chatting. 

"Wow, it's so miracle!. Why are you so early?"
Mario said as the moment he laugh at me.

"Helloooo!. We have class today!"
I said happily with inspiration. You know I never felt like this before. I take my seat improperly while my feet clunging at the other chair like a stubborn prince. 

"So, did you study?"
He said. Jolting up, collect all papers from his chair and put inside his bag.

"Why?"
I said as I harshly frown my eyebrows. You know I am so annoyed and confused at this time. Perhaps, I am anxious of what's going on today.

"Don't you remember?, we have test today"
Oh great. 

****

Do you know what it feels like to be in test without studying?. I feel so nervous right now like I was gritting my nails. Do you know what it feels like sitting in a silentful arm chair while encircling these choices even you don't know what's the answer?. Perhaps, it feels so funny and idiot yet more so doubtfulness. Do you know how it felt like your neighbor is so far apart on your side?, and your bestfriend is too far to reach?. Felt so worry right?. I am worried about these bunchful questions that I have no idea what's the correct answer. I even call Mario which I can tell that he was so dashling to answer his paper. He is actually sitting in front of me whereas I am at his back. Once again, I call his name softly but he doesn't have guts to help me. I growl and snarl knowing that I am stress right now. Reality talk, so where are the best of friends?. Where is the team work?. Now I start to hate him. Gosh, if only I had study up all night, I'd probably answered it up to 2 minutes. Of course, if only I can remember. I bow my head, trying to read, trying to recall, concentrate, remembering old lessons, bombarding my brain, and . My doubtfulness is still here. But wait, no way I'm gonna give up. Thus, I need to find a better way. You know what is it?. Well, this technique is popular these days for students. Moving like ninjas and trying to avoid teacher's eyes. Guess what?, cheating time. With a feeling of distress, I kick Mario's chair. A little kick just to make and get an attention. You know I am so totally freak out with this test. 

"Mario"
I whispered softly like whispering in the air. I look at my teacher in front of the whiteboard and he steal a glance at me. Quickly, I wander my eyes on the ceiling, pen clicking at my chair as if I am thinking and trying to remember what I've study but the truth hurts because I'm not. Geez, I know I am the only one who so look dumb here. Now I hate myself too. My classmates are all chill and relax. It's because they'd study. I glance at our teacher and he was doing his paper works. Again, I kick Mario's chair. His head slowly lift up from bowed to tilt. Gracefully, he glance to me.

"Kim" 
He said softly. With a little help, he tilt his test paper on his side. My head tilt slightly, eyes grew bigger than usual, clearer vision and that's we call ninja moves. A... B... D... C...D...A. I mumble slowly and softly, just reassure not make my teacher heard me. With every mumble I also write it on my paper. But wait, why are Mario's answers are all in sequence?. Like A...B...C...D... then A...B...D...C . Is it me or I felt a doubtfulness. No choice but to trust these blessings. Finally, I take a peek on the last number and done.

"Thank you" 
I said very grateful to him as I encircle my last answer. Geez, I thought it was my ending. I do hope so I might be passed. As the time went by, our teacher is still bombarding us with test papers. He gave us test papers of every subject without having a break time. We are like some kind of tortured students. I can say that we are all hungry, wanting to relax and needingly to eat something. Could you tell me where is the time for snack?. My stomach is grumbling already, squeezing and growling. Even Nerd notices my poor stomach. By the way, speaking of test, my life is on a rely of Mario. He seems to be my saviour this time. My superhero. I thought he wouldn't help me whereas he always seemed to be concentrated at his paper but as he finished all answering he gave me miraculous answers. My classmates even sees me cheating but I threatened them to shut their mouth up. I know this is too much for Mario but I always thank him every copy I've made. 

"Times up. You can pass and go out now"
Our teacher said as he put down his reading glass and wait for each student to pass their papers. Some of my classmates stooding up with confidence like they were seemingly have the guts that they know they'll be pass. Well, me?. Of course, I am not afraid as this moment I have my ninja technique. As I stood up and handle it to my teacher, he looked at me with his face seems to be more suspicious. He furrow his eyebrows and smile to me harshly.

"Are you cheating again, Ms. Kim Jittaleela?"
He asked suspiciously. You know why he ask like that?. Because he saw me cheating with a little note of my hand. It was happened on test exams. Certainly, that note isn't mine. It was from my classmate who passed it to me. His name is James. The very big cheater of our class, and needless to say he's a bully. So no one could ever tell our teacher.

"Of course not!. I studied all night before this day. Don't worry my teacher, I won't fail you this time"
I breach a smile confidently. Well, honestly I am a very big troublemaker before. Badly, grades are all failed. Even my parents scold me and my teacher bombard me. Thus, I should not make it failed this time because it's mu last chance to graduate. 

"I hope that too Kim"
He said as he get my paper. You should not hope Sir because I assure you it'll be pass this time. I went out from my room and I saw Mario is waiting for me.

"Oi, bro!"
I said as I approach him. He startle and gasp making him surprise. He look at me with his smiley and he said that we should go to cafeteria whereas our idiot friends are there. We start to walk and chit-chat about Fern. Yes, good news they are now together. 

"Geez, I forgot to tell you about earlier. I, am so thankful to you"
I said with gratefulness. I look down to the tiled floor because I am so ashamed of myself. That was too much. I couldn't have done without him. I glance at my side but Mario suddenly disappeared. Huh?. Where is he?. I look back and he look at me with a worry face. Subsequently, I told him what's wrong. Because I am confuse of him.

"Kim... honestly"
I went back to him and he breath out heavily. 

"Kim, I am so afraid to tell you this but..."
He paused. 

"But-what?"
Why you are so suspicious?. I look at him seriously and he sigh at himself. I felt like this is a total bad news. As I wait for his answer, he blurted finally on me.

"Because my answers are all wrong"

"What?!"
I can't believe this idiot is so... grr!. Now I'm totally mess up!. What if I'm going to fail?. My parents will bombard me again!. Teacher will scold me. Oh no!, what about Pie!?. Pie will totally kick my for sure!.

"I'm sorry bro because I didn't study last night. But hey, guess what we are friends right?. One for all, all for one"
Mario said as he clung into my back. He smile happily to me but I hissed at him.

"Ugh!. I can't believe you entangle me with your wrong answers!"
No!. This can't be happening!. No, it started already. I am so dead!. I look at him and he is just mockingly laughing at me. Geez!, if only we can predict time, I will not need his help. But now, probably my father will kick me out of his house. I can see clearly myself in the future walking while dragging a sack of garbages. Sitting with an empty can of my hand while waiting for people to put coins on it. I, possibly wearing filthy and torn up clothes who's wandering around in the city. Oh dear Lord!. I hope that's not my future. My parents will come home at the end of March. Test results will be next week!. 

******

The next thing I knew is we are now in the cafeteria. No, I'm not in the mood to talk nor chit-chat with my friends because my mind is floating about my test paper. They even always ask me what's wrong but I stay silent. You know I have a doubt whether I will pass or fail. Ugh!, it's stressing me the hell out. I snarl annoyingly and bang my head on the table. I mess my hair and cover my ears because they were teasing me.

"Kim!, look, it's Pie!"
Nan said as she point out of nowhere.

"No, I'm not in the mood to talk" 
I mumble lazily. Don't disturb me idiots. Suddenly, I felt Nan jiggles my back but I still snob her. What the heck do you want me to do with Pie?!. Kiss her?!. Oh, I wish that too.

"Kim!. I'm not joking!. Oh look, here they comes!"
I lift my head up and glower at Nan annoyingly. Startle, I gasp when someone touch my back. A warm palm landed suddenly. I look at my back and it was...

" Pie"
I uttered her name as the moment I smile to her. Even I know I'm not in the mood to talk but I guess I have no choice but to get along with them for now. Carefully, she take her seat beside me and my friends tease us again. They were calling us some cute names, giggling and pinching. I shook my head to know them I am annoyed to them.

"Are you busy?"
Pie said as she face to me closely.

"Uh-?"

"Are you two going for a date? Eii!"
Zee said as the moment she cuts me and tease us again. Grr!, I wish I could slap her face. I look at Pie and I can see her cheeks were flushing red. It was a red rosy cheeks. Very cute. As my eyes looks at her, she covers her face with her palm and it made more my friends even crazier.

"Eiii!, Pie is blushing!"
P'Boy said and it made a crept of smile. Well, I found it's very cute see her blush. The tease were unstoppable. They are all giggling while teasing us for go a date. 

"Stop it"
Pie mumble under her palm and scream again to make them stop but it made them more even crazier. Their voice went aloud this time. It was a voice that made this cafteria echoed all over.

"No!, we're not going for a date!"
Pie shouts at in front of them as she stood up and bang her hands into the table. I look at them and they were in shock because of Pie. They were jawdrop and probably frightened. Same as me, I was shock because of Pie. I guess she's the boss. Glancing to Pie, she calm herself first. Heavily, she breath out. She carefully take her seat again and smile to me cutely.

"Kim, can you go with me?"
Uhm?.

"Where?"

"I need something to buy. Can you go with me?"

"Yeah, sure" 
I said as the moment I take my bag. Pie jolt up and say goodbye to our friends who are still frightened and scared. Is it me or I felt like they were really frightened because of Pie. My friends were hugging each other. Perhaps, Pie is like a monster. Subsequently, I wave to them saying bye-bye. We pace out from our table and I heard them shouts again.

"Bye-bye lovebirds!"
They said. I glance back to them and smile. Seems like they really wanted me to end up together with Pie. We went out from the cafeteria and walk in this empty silentful corridor, with no one else but us. You know today is the exam day. Walking with her was so silent. Honestly, I've never been too silent like this before. Frankly everytime I'm with her, I always love to . But I guess I'm not really in the mood to talk right now. Guess what's the reason?, it's because of my test answers. You know I made a promise to Pie. It was a promise that it made me more doubtful that I can make it. A promise only to make her happy and proud to me. Also, my parents have the highest hope that I'll be graduated. Tantrum, my brain is already messed up the same with my answers. Well, we will see that in next week. I really wish and hope there's a lucky jackpot or maybe my answers are correct. I wish that too. As we walk going to the parking cite, I notice Pie steal alluring glances to me. Yes, I notice her. As the matter of fact, she's walking so close at my side that's why. 

"Kim!"
Suddenly, bunches of girls calling my name but I'm really in the mood to entertain or maybe just a charming smile from me. It's my charming smile and my precious voice is what they've always want it. Girls were craving for me, like literally all of me and I don't know why. 

"Looks like your girls are needed your attention Kim"
Pie uttered but I didn't mind her same as with the girls who's wanting some attention. Instead, I continue walking until I get in my car subsequently she follow me inside. I put my backpack at the backseat, I start my engine and glance at her.

"Book store or somewhere?"
I said shortly and I know she knew what I mean. 

"Uh, yes. Book store"
Certainly, she nod to me and smile. I guess Pie is such a happy sun. She seems to be brightful and happy when she smile. No worries and no problems at all. Maybe she didn't notice that something's wrong with me. Good to know that. I start to drive away from our campus and drive a few miles where is exactly the store. A store where there are various of school supplies. All of it. I wonder what she's going to buy. Since it was a miles away, Pie open a conversation to me but I answer her shortly. She seems to be talkative.

"Are you really going to study culinary in States Kim?"
Pie asked again. It was our topic last night.

"Mm-mm"
I said while I nod. I glance to her but she wear a worry face that I can't explain what's her reaction. I look away again, staring at the road.

"My parents want it. So, I guess I have no choice"
I added. Yes, I'm telling her the truth. It's not a lie nor boastful, it's really a want of my parents. They also gave me an option to be a soldier. Well, that's a good option too. But my ultimate dream is to be a famous Chèf someday.

"You'll gonna find someone better than me Kim"
What?. Pie muttered that lowerly that I couldn't hear clearly. And I'm not so sure if that's right. Maybe I misheard because she mumble.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"
She said and went silent as with me. As time goes by, I finally stop at this parking spot which is we are now in a huge book store. It was like a supermarket. I turn off the engine and we went out. We walk going to the main entrance and went inside. Pie abruptly get a grocery basket but I insist to let it carry for her. You know I'm such a gentleman. Oops, I mean gentletom. She smile to me and she starts to walk going to the first sector. Me, I follow and still where the hell this petite goes. Infairness, she walks faster than me whereas I'm far from her as she pace and pace to herself. Who could've though that this petite lady can walk fast with short legs. With a surprise moment, she stop with these bunch of paper colors, design papers, wallapaper, stickers blah blah. Too many to mention because they are completely in here. She take this and those and that and this and that one. Yes, almost everything.

"What are you going to do for these things Pie?"
I asked out of my curiousity. She said it's for a slogan contest next week. She said she'll better get ready. Again, we went to the other sections where there are crayons. I look at Pie where she's seriously reading it's label, if you know what I mean. She choose carefully each thing and put inside the basket. Seems like she's really a typical person. Practical girl. Vibrating, I am startle when my phone needed my notice. I get my phone from my pocket and check who's texting. As I unlock the screen, surprisingly it's from my idiot friend. Nan. I put down my basket on the tiled floor under me and I re-read again her message.

"Hey, bro!. Goodluck. Hongyok said that it's the first time of Pie"
First time?. What first time?. She means date?. What goodluck?, what's that for?. I glance at Pie and she's still finding something good things. Then I quickly type.

"What the heck are you talking about?. Honestly, I'm not dating her!. We are now in a Book store you idiot!"
I send it to her. You know it's 11 a.m almost noon time. I think they're thinking we have a date. Frankly, is there a lovers going a date this kind of time?. I know that when two people have a date they'll set up at night time. With just a second, Nan's message appears on my chat box.

"It's not what I meant Kim. But hey, take it slowly okay?. You know it's the first time of Pie ☺"
She said as she she add a smiley mockingly emoji. Grr!. What the hell is she talking about?!. Really, I have no idea what's on her mind. I snarl to myself and mess my hair. You know I'm too confuse and felt so tantrum already. 

"Kim"
Pie suddenly call me as she put her things inside the basket under me.
I was about to reply Nan but I quickly hid my mobile inside my pocket.

"Is this all?"
I said as an excuse.

"Yes, let's go"
She said and I follow her to the counter area. As Pie waits for the lady to finish scan all items, I found myself replying to Nan. And I text her again.

"First time?. What do you mean first time?. You mean date?!"
I look at Pie and still she stood up and awaits for the lady. Without a minute, I felt my phone vibrates on my hand. Quickly, I check it out.

"First time, it's the first time of Pie, Kim!. Take her slowly!. You know it hurts when she's a first timer!"
Oh . Now I know what she meant for it. The word first time. I glance at Pie and she lend a money to the lady. Means, she pay all her things and were off to go for now. Abruptly, I still have a time to reply her. 

"Nan!. You're such a green minded!. Talk to you later. Hopefully, I could punch your face!"
I said and I quickly put back my phone in my pocket. Surprisingly, I felt Pie touch my arm and it was really her. Smiling gladly. I reach for the paper bags from her hand and now I let myself carry for her.

"Now I know you're such a gentleman, Kim" 
She softly let out a giggle.

"And now you know"
I said as I smile to her whereas she crept out a cute smile too. Honestly, what I like about Pie, is the way she smile. Her smile must be a love spell like she can cast a person to make him fell inlove. She was like a fairy Godmother who could cast a love spell using her smile. Perhaps, it's a just her genuine smile makes my heart jump out and makes my heart gone crazy. Walking with her closely, I felt like I'm in heaven already. It was like I am walking with an angel by my side. A beautiful angel. As we went inside the car, out of the blue I feel again the vibration of my phone and I know it's Nan again.

"So, where you want to go Pie?"
I asked her. Because maybe she wants to go somewhere again.

"I don't know. I'm kinda hungry"

"Want to eat?. Don't worry, it's my treat"
I said as I turn on the engine. No, I don't want to open a new message from that idiot.

"Okay"
Pie said and smile to me. Well, what can I say, I do love her. I'll do anything for her even thou we aren't together yet. I hope so, time will come for us to be entangle. I wish that too.

******

"What do you want Pie?"
I ask of what she wants to eat. I forgot to tell you that we are now in a fast food chain, yes McDonalds. While waiting, I ask what she wants again and she quickly points out to a salad.

"Don't you want to eat more fatty? Or yummy?"
I look at her confusedly. But she shook her head two times.

"Oh, really?. If you say so"
Is she really hungry?. Why she order just a salad. A Bacon ranch salad with buttermilk crispy chicken. I do hope so she'll not get hungry again after this. As we found ourselves waiting for our turn, I told Pie to get a sit needless to say I felt like she's tired already of standing and waiting for our turn. You know the line is too long. I look at her and she just nod with a smile on her face. Tries to smile but felt tired. Swiftly, she left me then alone. So alone and lonely. As she walk and find a sweet spot, she didn't know I was watching her. I can see that Pie had a hard time to find a seat because there aren't vancant seats. Actually, there are many people here. It's crowded as the matter of fact it's lunch time already. With a good sign, two people went out. Quickly, Pie grab the opportunity to take the seat for us. She then glance to me and I give her a thumbs up and smile. Is it me? Or she's really cute when I see her smile even she's far away.

"Good afternoon Sir, can I take your order?"
A lady suddenly greeted me and I gasp. You know I was staring at Pie. I didn't know it was my turn.

"Uhm. One Bacon ranch salad with buttermilk crispy chicken, Quarter pounder with cheese, and One strawberry shake, Please"
As the lady told me the total amount, I quickly lend her my money. While waiting for my order, I steal glances at Pie who's like a loner. She was looking outside the window while she's cupping her chin. Huh, she must be tired of waiting. Hungry possibly. But my temper went out again. It was very tormented to see some guys were calling Pie's attention. 4 guys, I know they were student at all the same with us. Since Pie is wearing her school uniform, her skirt was too short. No, not too short, but it made her legs exposed. I know they were stealing at Pie's porcelain legs. 

"Here's your order, enjoy your meal"
The lady said as gave me a tray of my order.

"Thank you"
I quickly get my tray, and went to Pie. Glancing to those young lads, suddenly one of the guy jolt up while carrying his phone. I knew he was planning to get Pie's number. He was yanking with his other dudes and make him approach to Pie. Quickly, I walk to their spot until I am now on his back. Harshly, I clear my throat to disturb him. He glance at me, gasp in shock and say sorry. Well, you should be. He pace out and went back to his group whereas they were close with our spot. They glare at me whereas I my eyes steal some glare at them too. With just a seconds, they finally leave their table. All of them jolt up, but I heard the other guy hissed to me after they finally went disappear.

"You okay?"
I said with concern matter. Then I put her salad and take my seat accross her.

"Mm-mm. I'm just hungry" 
She said. Glad I'm here. Because if not, I'd probably kick his for sure. While we eat our lunch, Pie seems like she's still a talkative person. She shared about her dream, her future, her ideal man and everything about her future. Wow, seems like she's ready for her future but I guess I'm not the one who is her ideal man. Her knight and shiny armor.

"I want five to ten kids"
What the?!. Five to ten kids?!. Are you some kind of sow Pie? Or maybe a ?. I look at her unbelievably and she smile mockingly to me while she eat her salad. 

"What? Seriously? Are you a , Pie?"
I shrugged to her.

"What did you say?"
Pie frown her eyebrows and glare to me. I think she don't know what's the real meaning of .

" means a female dog"

"Oh okay. Well, since I do love kids, I wanna make hundredths of it!. Like a group of football players!"
She happily said but I laugh at her silly dream. Is she joking?

"Hahaha, seriously?. Are you not getting tired of that?. You'll might get loose Pie"
I said as the moment I took a bite from my pounder. It's a huge burger.

"No, no I will not. I love kids. I love babies"
Pie said happily. I guess she does. Then she told me bunches of name. Both girls and boys. Name that and name this. 

"And if it's a boy, I'll name him Dylan. If it's a girl, I'll name her-"

"Aom"
I cut her. I love that name too. It's short but cute to hear. If only it's a girl. With a surprise moment, she was shock and happy at the same time.

"Yay!, you've guess it Kim!. I think you're my ideal man!. I think you're the one for me!"
Sometimes, I think I have to believe in small hope that may come. Like now, I think we're clique. 

"Well, let's get married then. If ever the two of us still have a chance, so we'll give it a try. There's nothing wrong about us when it comes to love. I know people may judge us but they wouldn't know how much we're inlove, right?"
Smiling, I held her hand warmly. Pie smile to me and I saw her cheeks again went blushing. 

"You're blushing again, dear"
I said as a tease using the word "dear". Sounds cute right?. Perfect for her. Shyly, she look down, avoiding my stare but I tilt her chin up to make her look into my eyes. As she lock her eyes to mine, I can see that she had a hard time to make herself unstop blushing. Her cheeks went too red and she look like a drunken girl already.

"You're still blushing, dear"
I said as I caress her cheek.

"No, I'm not. Please, stop teasing me Kim"
She said. I think Pie is just shy that's why she's blushing. Since we're full already, we decided to go. While walking, I saw the Backstreet oops I mean Back Boys in the parking cite near my car. They were laughing each other while their eyes are focus on us. Maybe they are waiting for us to leave. Out of the blue, I reach Pie's hand and pull her closer to me. Our hands were intertwined and I love it.

"So, my beautiful Princess, where you wanna go next?"
Asking, while I lean closer to her.

"Hmm. I want to go to the park"
Pie said as she smile to me. I heard the guy tease us. Even Pie heard the guy mocks me and it was very disrespectful and insult for me. My temper went boiling but now it was errupted. I glare at him but Pie grip my hand hardly. She said "Don't mind them, Kim". She whispered slowly. So I did follow her. Although, I really want to punch their faces nonetheless I guess Pie don't want to make any kind of trouble. Quickly, I open the door for Pie and she went inside. While on the side of my door, it's the Back boys who are teasing, ridiculing and mocks me with their very insult jokes. As I slightly open the door, the bully call my attention. No, I didn't look back at them. Instead, I was watching their reflection on this window tainted glass.

"Hey tom!, I wonder how it felt like to up with girls hahah!"
Say it again, once more or you're going to funeral this time. Still, I didn't manage to look back but I stood up here in front of the door.
I heard they were laughing so hard like they could swallow their teeth. Finally, I turn my back to them and glowered. I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"If you'll never stop mocking me, I surely kill you here. One of you"
I point each one of them. I threatened them but they were courageous and I can sense they weren't afraid of me at all. I heard Pie's calling me but I didn't mind her this time. You know I'm felt very insult in my part, as a tom.
Still, they were laughing but a faint laugh. 

"So, what you gonna do about it, Tom?"
He is taunting me and made really errupted for now because it's too much to handle. I can't take it anymore. I grit my teeth, clunch my fist. My angerness went up to it's limit and it was my devil inside awaken me. My evil side controls my brain and ends up traveling my veins. All I think is to kill somebody and I was craving for their blood spits from their mouth. I want to see them tortured. I want to feel what it felt like to kill a person. Yes, I want to kill them all. Harshly, I open my door and I saw Pie who's frightened. 

"Kim"
She called me, scared. Neverthless, my sense of hearing went deaf. Everything was in slow motion. I see Pie closely who's probably yearning my name. But the voices inside me, I heard is only to kill them. See themselves crawling for help, I want to see their shirts painted with red bloody stains. I want to hear them screaming for help. I want it to be done!.

"Kim J"
No, I didn't mind Pie. I wasn't manage myself to get in too. Instead, I open the compartment where I hid something. Pie felt too shock and nervous when I get the handgun inside the compartment. It was a handgun of self defense. I bought it last year ago. Suddenly, I felt Pie grasp hardly my wrist and my arm but I shove her away.

"Kim!"

"Stay here"
I said to her. A very flat tone and deep like I was threatened her too. I went back to the bullies where they were laughing. I face to them and quickly I grasp, pull back sharply until it stop and I release. The slide snap forward, cambering a round from the loaded magazine. I point to them and they throw their hands into the air. Frightened.

"Oh, look what we have here. Why'd ya'll stay silent?. Is there something wrong?"
I said as I crept out a smile devilishly. I can see in their eyes that they were totally freak out. People were taking video on us, pictures and some of them calling a police. There was this bodyguard who always called me but I didn't mind it.

"If you won't still leave here after I count to three, I shoot every one of your head!"
After the threat I've said to them, they quickly went inside, starts the engine and dash off with just a seconds. I glance inside my car, and I saw Pie. Swiftly, I open the door and wants to get in but...

"Drop your weapon Sir! And put your hands up where I can see them!"
I guess I'm in trouble. I know it's the police. I have no choice but to follow him rather than to be dead. Carefully, I put down my handgun and raise my hands unto the sky. 

"This is such a very bad day again for me"
And it was such a bad idea because they didn't actually sense that I was holding a toy gun. A toy gun which is totally looks so real. I was just threatening them and it was awesome. Quickly, a policeman cuff me with his handcuff I felt both of my wrist. No, I didn't urge to talk or fight back, because I know that was a big heck of wrong too. I guess I'll stay in prison for the rest of my life indeed. Goodbye Kim Jittaleela.

         __________________________________________


Yow, long time no update. 😂 . I thought I'm going to abandon this story but I guess my brain is still working.😂 . Surely, I am really a lazy writer right?.

Have a good day to you ahead😊✋❤