CHAPTER 8: Long night, Wild night

My heart choose you❤

CHAPTER 8: Long night, Wild night

 

Kim's POV
  "Everything has change"
"Woooo! Lovely voice over there! *0*"
"KimPie !" People shouts out our name and good thing they like our voices. We face each other then I hold her hand and Did  I just made her blushed?0_o? ... wow shes so cute.. I want to pinch her😊
"Nice duet the both of you :)"-owner
"Thank you :) " we both say it...
"And the winner is......."

"KimPie!"
"No! Pachara and James! "
"Kim AND PIE! KIM AND PIE! KIM AND PIE" 0_0 that voices of my friends makes an echo of this Bar XD
"YOU'VE GUESS IT OVER THERE ITS ..KIM AND PIE!"
And suddenly we hugged each other, were just happy bcoz we won ^_^"
*👏👏👏👏claps matching whistles*
"Your the Best KIM J hahha XD!" Zee shouts
"By the way, Kim Pie your drinks will be served in your table in little minutes and ENJOY YOUR LOVELY NIGHT MY FELLOW DRINKERS :) "
Loud music starts to play for disco and people start to dance like crazy.
We walk going to our table... Yes our table because my friends joined in the Pie's table ... And were take our seats.
      
Arrangement
Pie   Jane  Hongyok  Fern  Puey

Kim  Zee  Nan   Mario  Amber

"Bro congratz!:)"-Zee taps my shoulder
"You did good both of you! Pie you have good voice there !:) you and my friend Kim are Perfect match ;)"- Amber tease us.
"Eeeeiiiiii!!! "-All except me and Pie.. haha sheat... *^_^*.. I took a glance at Pie .... she is smiling at me..
      And the drinks arrived :)
"Heres your drink Sir MaAm :)"
   The waiter put the drinks in our table... what can I say its a Drink-all-you-want prize hehehe.
     While we drank some many drinks, Were having some chitchats, getting to each other and telling some jokes.
"KIM BRO! THANK YOU FOR THIS WOnDERFUL NIGHT... you make us Happy all of us .... Lets have some cheers *Nan said and raise her glass*
Then we all stand up and said
"CHEERS 😁!"
"Come on guys lets get wild! Hahaha XD " -Amber said then went to the dancefloor with Nan, Hongyok, Puey, Zee, Jane, Mario and Fern.. And your thought is right.. Me and Pie who left in our table. The thing is Pie just rest her head in the back of the couch she close her eyes facing the ceiling. Is she sleeping already?.
"Hey Pie.. are you sleepy already? Do you want to go home now? I can give you a ride?"-me ask her.. Shes too tired and sleepy or maybe shes already drank .. I guess...
"Hmmm?*her eyes open slowly then look at me* No Im just dizzy*she lookd at her watch* Ohh my.. Kim I better go outside.. Ill be back in a minute.. *then she stands up, but shes trying to steady her balance.*
     She cant walk like this... she might kiss the floor XD
"Okay let me go with you *I help her to walk outside with her left arm puts around my neck*.
"Wait here Kim...*she said to me and walks farther with a Dranky-walk XD.. Maybe she will call her Mom.

PIE'S Pov
       I walk farther from the bar to avoid some noises.
"Hello Mom??" I cleared my throat and start to talk like a normal ..
"Hello dear? Where are you its already 10 p.m?" Mom said with a worry voice.
"Mom? Can I sleepover with Jane's house? We have something to do for our project." I lied -_-
      I dont want to go home like this.
My mom will seriously kill me coz Im drank.
"Sure dear, but be sure to go home tomorrow Understood?"
"Yes mom, Bye2x for now"-me
"Bye dear" -mom

Kim's POV
    Looks like their conversation ends
"OH ! 0_0"
theres 3 men approaching at Pie.. Ohh Jesus ! Shes in danger...I got irritated by the way they touch Pie and Pie try to push them, but they are strong.
"Come on Kim! Lets see what you got!". I hurriedly ran to their direction

 

Pie's POV
   "HEY BASTARD*he looks at Kim* EAT THIS! *Kim punch him in the nose👊*.
The man stumble down in the ground holding his nose coz its bleeding heavily. Now Im in the back of Kim, her body language tells me that "Im here to protect you💪"
"Dont you just stand there Idiots! Get her!"
    They attack at Kim
*Punch at them👊👊*
*Punch at Kim👊 and kim got hit*
*Kim kicks the person's stomach the man stumble*
*He punch👊 at Kim's Face, but Kim gathered all her force then punch👊him hardly in the eye. Then he got stumble* and they all groaning.
   I approach at Kim, I can see Kim's face have cuts in the lips and  in the eyebrows it bleed a little and I think it hurts too much.
"Wait"-Kim said to me
      She approach the "leader" of the 3 men.
*she grabs the T-shirt and makes him crawl to my direction*
"APOLOGIZE!" -Kim said
"Imm So- sor- sorry"
"Again! Dont make your voice tremble!"
"IM SORRY, WERE SORRY ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND *man look at Kim then face to the ground* were sorry that we ually harassed your girlfriend earlier"
"Good.. Dont do it again! Or else... You know whats gonna happen :)"
"Come on Pie, Let me take you home" -Kim said then grab my hand. Were walking to Kim's Car.
"Get inside princess" I just nod..
    Were now in the road and suddenly

KIM's POV
       Ohhhh no... shes already asleep I forgot to ask her address
  After 10 minutes of travel
"This is a Bad idead I guess.. " I murmured
I park my car and stare at Pie in deep asleep.
"You know what Pie, Youre so beautiful outside, well I dont know youre beautiful inside hehe, No wonder if you have a Boyfriend :)
But I really hope we can be friends if you want because the more we build our friendship the more we move into the next stage :)"and srsly Im talking to a sleeping person :D
"Uhhmm wait here..."
I got out from the car then open first the Main door and I run to my room to open the door. And suddenly my Nanny's room door is open
"Hey Kim, where have you been?" Scratching her head then her eyes
"Im just having some fun with my friends Nie :)"
"Oh you mean? In the bar :)?"
   Shoot... I approach her
"please dont tell Mom and Dad Nie :("
   I pleased her
"Haha :D sure why not.. Dont worry *taps my head* Kim what happen to your face? Go to your room and rest I'll go get the Icebag and medicine" when she starts to walk,  I grab her wrist.
"No..no .. Its okay.. I can do it by myself Nie... You go ahead and sleep.. -"
"But-"
"Dont worry okay?"
"Okay ... be sure to give it some treatment. I'll go back to sleep nah ☺"
"Okay Nie :)" then she closed her door.
     I run again outside to check Pie.Then I open the door, But  shes still asleep ...
"Hope you dont mind hehe :)"
    I carry her in bridal style until were inside our room. I can smell her breath. I look at those pinkish lips.. God I wish I could kiss her *_*.
  I slowly put her in my Master bed.

God your so heavy my arms hurt. I look at her dress, No way its too uncomfortable sleeping with that clothes and It might be stinky in the morning. I get my boxer shorts and a t-shirt printed with "I love HongKong" in the wardrobe. And again staring at her lips makes my mind go wild.. . No Kim.. no..no.. Bad Idea Kim J!.. Give her some respect!  .. No I cant resist *_*..

"Sorry Pie but I have to do this"

_________________________________________

Oh no... whats gonna happen between Kim and Pie?! ^_^