Chapter 5

The Mask

Chapter 5

Leeteuk could only hear muffled voices over the ringing sound in his head. He groaned as he shook his head, trying to clear his mind. Eventually the ringing sound subsided till he could make out the gender of the voices, it sounded like a man and a woman were having a small argument. Slowly he opened his eyelids only to be blinded by the bright light, trying one more time, Leeteuk opened his eyes to scan his surroundings. He was in the middle of a grand hall, brown embroidery wallpaper covered the walls of the room. He felt his hands bound up behind him only to realise that he was being tied up to a chair. Leeteuk’s head immediately shot up at this knowledge, his eyes were busy scanning the room for any sight of his younger brother. “Heechul Heechul!” Leeteuk whispered loudly. “Hmm….hyung?” Heechul’s came from behind him. “Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?” Leeteuk asked hurriedly, relieved to hear his brother’s voice. “Yes I’m fine hyung, just a pounding headache. Why am I tied up?” Heechul replied. “I don’t know I’m bounded up too.” Leeteuk was interrupting the sound of the door opening.

A tall man wearing a black suit with dark brown hair entered, followed by the same mysterious woman who drugged them. “You!” Leeteuk called out at the sight of her familiar face. “Oh look Zhou Mi, our playthings have woken up.” The woman said all too cheerfully. “Hyung what kind of psychotic girlfriend do you have!” Heechul half yelled and half whispered at Leeteuk. “She’s not my girlfriend! This is like my third time meeting her how could I have known that she was a psychotic killer!” Leeteuk yelled back. “You know I can hear you guys right?” She said, rolling her eyes. “And I’m not a killer, not now anyways although I may be a little on the psychotic side.” She added in while taking on a thinking pose. “Stop teasing them Sherlyn.” Zhou Mi reprimanded her, slowly making his way towards the two brothers. “Aww you always ruin the fun Mimi.” The now named Sherlyn pouted. Zhou mi simply ignored her as he stood in front of the pair. “Don’t worry we’re not here too harm you, we just have a small request for you.” Zhou mi said. “Who are you?” Leeteuk immediately asked. “Me? I’m Zhou Mi I come from China and I’m a vampire.” He replied. “Vampire?! Oh please, do you think we’re three-year-old kids? Vampires don’t exist!” Heechul said out loud. “Oh trust me, vampires are very much real. Sherlyn would you like to give them a demonstration?” Zhou Mi said, turning to Sherlyn. “Sure” She answered as she skipped over to them. “Watch.” She said as she started to grow out her fangs and her blue pupils turned to a scarlet red. “Pretty aren’t they?” she casually commented as she tapped her pointed fangs with her finger. “Erhh…ok we believe you… so what do you want with us!” Leeteuk asked, raising his voice. “Relax, like I said before we’re not here to bring you harm.” Zhou mi answered. “Then why are we here, why not just our blood and let us free?” Heechul asked. “Ah then we would have lost two perfectly capable comrades. Why remain humans when you can be more than that? Of course you can still continue on with your normal human lifestyles, just with benefits.” Zhou Mi answered. “Go away you psycho! Just feed on us and let us go already what more do you want from us!” Heechul fumed. “As I said before we are not here to hurt you although if you don’t stop yelling I might just change my mind.” Zhoumi replied menacingly as he grabbed Heechul roughly by his chin. Heechul simply glared back at Zhoumi though one could see fear evident in his eyes. “Fine fine we’ll do what you want just don’t hurt him.” Leeteuk pleaded upon seeing Heechul’s terrified eyes. “That’s much better.” Zhoumi said as he released Heechul from his hold. “What do you want anyway?” Heechul muttered angrily. “Nothing much, we just wanted to make both of you two into vampires as well, I mean it’s such a waste to see two talented beings die just because of old age am I right?” Zhoumi chuckled mirthfully. “No way you freak! Why would we even want to be vampires we’re perfectly content with being normal beings!” Heechul yelled. “And why not be a vampire? You never grow old, you have superhuman speed, strength, ability to control humans what more can you ask for?” Zhoumi replied as he paced in front of the brothers leisurely. “The answer’s still no freak!” Heechul spit out. “Nobody said you have a choice.” In an instant Zhoumi and Sherlyn appeared in front of Heechul and Leeteuk respectively. Biting their own wrist to create a wound, both forced their wrists into the brothers’ mouths, giving them no choice but to swallow the vampire duo’s blood. Before any of the brothers could even protest, their necks were snapped back with 2 loud cracks. “Finally, some peace and quiet.” Sherlyn complained, rubbing her hands together. “Yeah that Heechul sure was a loud one.” Zhoumi commented as the duo left the room together.

 

 

 

 

So yay another update. How are you guys liking this story so far? Personally I'm liking this story this best out of my other 2 fanfics. And yes Zhoumi and Henry will be in this fic! Zhoumi will be a little more mature though Henry will still be his usual cheeky self. On a side note I'm glad I manage to update this story within 2 weeks but the next chapter update might be a little longer though. Thank you to everyone who checked out this story so far and I'm sorry for posting so irregularly. This is my first time attempting a fantasy fic so comments and suggestions are very much welcomed! Till the next update Bye! ^.^