Prologue

The Mask

Prologue

Only the sound of harsh breathing was heard in a dark alley as the figure caressed a young brunette girl from behind. Tilting her head to the right with his right hand, his left hand slowly made its way to the girl’s mouth lightly covering it. He then bared his fangs and let them sink slowly into the exposed neck, at the same time tightening his hand over so that her screams came out as muffled cries. He let her rich blood flow down his throat as he took his time to savour his meal. Deciding that he had done enough harm to the brunette, he withdrew his head away and instead tilted the girl’s face towards him. Seeing the girl looking absolutely terrified in his presence, he tried to calm her down by attempting her hair but he did not receive his desired reaction as the girl flinched away from him. Knowing that any other forms of actions will only scare the girl further, he simply poked a wound on his thumb using his already bared fangs, and let two drops of his blood drip onto each of the punctured wounds on the girl’s neck. He tilted her face to him using two fingers and looked her in the eye. His hazel pupils dilated as he whispered these words. “Forget everything that just happened, you were on your way back home when you fainted from a dizzy spell, you never met me before.” The girl simply nodded at his words before her body went limp. Setting the girl down gently, the guy took out a small towel to clean the left over blood on the girl’s already healed neck. By the time the girl had awoke, the guy had disappeared completely.

 

That guy was Kim Heechul, known as a member of the popular boy band Super Junior. But no one knew his deepest secret, he was a vampire. In fact, all the members of Super Junior were vampires. Of course they were not vampires at the start but eventually Heechul had turned them all. Alright not all of them as Leeteuk, Kangin and Yesung were already vampires to begin with. As a matter of fact, Leeteuk and Heechul were brothers and had been vampires for over 200 years. Kangin and Yesung were not brothers but best friends and when Yesung first became a vampire 100 years ago, he had then turned Kangin, Kangin being the one who requested Yesung to turn him.

 

The story of how Heechul and Leeteuk became vampires go way back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay guys I'm back after my previous failed story, once again I apologise for that. After much contemplation, I've decided to post this story although it is currently still in progress in my original draft. I'm sorry I just couldn't help it... I'm too excited for this fanfic. Unfortunately my school hasn't ended so I don't really have time to update on this story continously. (I know I know excuses..) I have decided to first upload the prologue and once school have ended and the content for this story is sufficient, then I will update this story regularly. Hopefully you all will be satisfied with this short prologue before the actual story begins and as promised, I have increased the length of each individually chapters. I'm sorry for this really long note, okay enough of my babbling till next time, bye! ^.^