Because

My Remedy: Revenge of Exodus

The few days in class was a torture all because of the Mr. Know-It-All, Oh Sehun.The subtle glances and would sometimes make it known that he's actually staring at her and he's not even ashamed of it which made her uncomfortable to no end and stalking her through out their breaks; resulting of the absurd rumors about them secretly dating because which part of her trying to avoid the leech was "secretly dating"?Therefore, the moment school ends,she was always the first person to get out to avoid that face. 

Today was no better, except sehun had managed to whisper a threat to her that he thought would scare her when she just grimaced at him and mouthed the word whatever to him. She took a seat at the bus stop as she puffed out her cheeks in exhaustion when she had rushed out again as usual and winced while narrowing her eyes when she had coincidentally turned at the huge poster of her smiling while holding a makeup sponge and another hand holding on to the magic cushion powder. 

Not enough with sehun torturing her, the poster has to be proudly present outside of her college school mocking her; mocking her life. 

Nayeon didn't thought of being a model and had never once thought she was good enough for it. But out of luck,one when she needed the money even though she has another part time job,the director recruited her to be his brand model. At first, she was scared that it was a scam but gave it a try anyways and after awhile she got comfortable with being their model, everyone was nice as well.

Now, she even works for a few popular brands and fortunately looking how messy and weird she was in class, no one had recognized her even tho there's an embarrassing huge poster of her outside of their school. 

"You're fake." She mumbled under her breath, looking away quickly as she bit her lip looking down on her shoes instead.She's getting tired of life day by day; there's nothing to look forward for nor something motivates her because school and work would only mentally and physically drained her out and also it gets exhausting when she always has to depend on 'if only'. 

If only her mom and her little brother with her, her life would be easier. If only she was rich. If only she was not stubborn. But there's no point mourning and wishing for the people that won't be back,no point wishing to something that won't ever happen and no point changing of who you are because at the end of the day,you only have yourself,she has to move on with or without them and she knew better than to cry over spilled milk, also she has a son to feed at home,mopping around won't do any good to her nor mander. 

Forget all about sehun and the poster,she rushed back home, she changed into her work uniform, ate dinner and feed mander with a little kiss before going off. 

**

"Guys let's just go out I'm too tired to feed you all." Kyungsoo threw his bag a side and plopped down on the sofa with a loud tired sigh. Baekhyun nodded and went up to have a bath while tao and minseok lazing around on the floor playing with their phone taking their own time before being dragged to the shower by kyungsoo.

"I don't know what's so—"

"Don't even start with me sehun." Kyungsoo interrupted knowing very well what he was going to say and do. The older rolled his eyes at Sehun pouting,"I'll just text the rest of the hyungs to meet at your favorite restaurant then." 

One by one came in the restaurant with a tired face after a long day at school. Kris came in with a bruised cheekbone,lip busted and scraped forehead for the third time and it doesn't seems to shock them anymore.They sigh,instead.

"Jeez did you wrestling with someone in school again? What happened?" Minseok snickered and kris grunted in annoyance.

"And the fact that someone has the nerve to touch his face surely has lived long."chanyeol chuckled and kris grunted even more. 

"It's not my fault he—"

"Who?" Yixing asked interrupting him. 

"Doojoon. He kept pushing and—"

"Who punched first?" Kai asked. 

"Me,so I'm suspended for 2 weeks but i have a game next week—" Kris eyebrows getting deeper as they kept interrupting him but managed to keep calm. 

"So is he hospitalised right now?" Baekhyun asked.

"No! GOD STOP INTERRUPTING—"

"Hi, can i take your order?"Ironically a waitress interrupted him and all of them stifled a giggle when kris gave a disapproving look at her but when sehun had coincidentally made an eye contact with the waitress, his laughter died down as he stares at her. "Nayeon?" 

She quickly avoid looking at him,however everyone catches the commotion and they immediately stopped laughing,looking stunned between the girl and sehun.

"Sehun called a name,a girl's name. Sehun knows a girl's name."baekhyun whispered octave lower in surprised and uncertainty if he had heard it wrong but he stoned when kai had nodded at him with eyes dilated and mouth gaped looking at his younger brother who known to hate humans.

Nayeon breathes rigidly to suppress her annoyance when she had been forced to serve them because the rest of her colleagues were busy.Clearly annoyed and irritated the moment sehun had called her but pretended it's not her then she began fuming when the boys went silent and gaping at her and sehun.

Just like that,it hit on her level of annoyance and patience.

"Earth to you all, your orders please. Jeez,never seen a girl before?" She uttered harshly. Luhan blinked and tilts his head as he smile,"feisty as always. " Nayeon rolled her eyes at him and mouthed him shut up. 

And suho smiles apologetically at her,"I'm sorry, its just surprising that our maknae actually does know someone.i'll have the rib steak." She took note on her notebook,ignoring the rest of what he said.

"Giant burger." The elf-like ears said with that irritating huge smile on his face. 

After all of them had told their orders, nayeon looked at sehun with a poker face,"you got the wrong person,i'm sorry." Then she disappears from their table before sehun can make a remark. 

"Who is nayeon,sehun-ah?" Kyungsoo asked,eyebrow slightly arched while kai smirked at the younger boy and the rest eyeing him waiting for his answer. 

"She's my classmate." All of them gaped at him for the second time. 

"Classmate?Your classmate? And you're not even denying it?" Chen asked raising a brow and a smirk plastered slyly. Sehun didn't bother to respond his hyung's teasing question,more likely he didn't care of what his hyungs think of him when he had known a human for the first time ever. 

"Marinated octopus." She said appearing out of nowhere,shocking the exodus. 

"Gosh you scared me." Chanyeol muttered while holding onto his chest and she rolled her eyes at him.That overdramatic giant, she thot.

Sehun bit down his lip,frowning away while nayeon distribute their food as she continue to completely ignore him. To say he's not satisfied was understatement,it pricks his heart for not being acknowledged by the girl and he don't understand why.

"How long are you going to ignore me nayeon?" He asked finally and the rest listens to them stiffly on their seat.She tried hard to mask her foul manner because she's still in her work uniform,she's supposed to be polite with customers but her face had bluntly showed how displeased she was with him. 

"For as long as you're right in front of me and I believe we don't have to communicate outside of school compound so if you will excuse me. I have another customer to attend." Her smile was tight and she walk off with her head held high. 

Some of them stifled a laughter while some of them shoved their food down to avoid the awkwardness.That girl was savage as yet, no one tried to help sehun because that boy deserved it for always being a whiny . 

**

When they were done with dinner they returned to their house and change into their safety gear with weapons hidden underneath. Sehun ties his shoelaces as he gritted his teeth tightly,determined to complete his mission for the night even though how restless he feels after nayeon's harsh counter back. 

Every night the emperors report at their underground where a built-in bulletproof expensive tall glasses in the middle of the huge room with a handprint identification verification needed when they head inside. On the left of the room was the weapon section. On the right, their closet and a divider for kitchen. 

"The red fledglings are on the move. Exodus hide out has been exposed."Jimin informed,brisk walking towards the weapon section. 

Suho nodded."Report of their well being."

"No one injured. Hoseok hyung managed to get them out safely." 

"How the hell did they got caught!?" Sehun exclaimed furiously which caught jimin by surprised because sehun never shouts at him ever since the day ahjumma passed away.

Jimin stopped looking through the weapon closet and turned to look at sehun arching a brow as he immediately stand at attention. He his dry lips anxiously. 

"The red fledglings sort of knew there were survivors because they didn't technically aimed the younger ones due to the lack of power in them thus the reason why we are still alive.I don't quite know how they found  out about their hide out but apparently i was informed that they are lacking of blood right now." 

Jimin had replied calmly but he was scared less and sweating in the inside that he jolted in surprise when kai had put his hand on his shoulder. Kai had a sly smirk plastered which confuses jimin because he thought he was in trouble but that smirk was telling him otherwise.

"Chill there boy, your emperor just hot in the inside because a human girl just rejected him." 

"Very hot," kai snorted as he emphasised on how boiling sehun was and jimin suppress a giggle looking at how sehun slumped his shoulder and pouted at them,"yah hyung!" He whined."There's nothing to reject of,i don't like her either,just like how i hate all of you hyungs! Meet you at exo planet." And he disappeared. 

"Definitely hot." Jimin nodded chuckling along with the rest of exo.

**
 

"If it ain't the son of Oh emperor." The eyes shone bright red intensely looking into sehun's killer brown eyes whom doesn't seems want to back down either as his powers lingering on the tips of his hands waiting for him to release them. 

The red fledgling wave it's sword towards sehun and before sehun could avoid it with the use of his power,someone with a long hooded cape,blocking the view of his/her face stood before him,pushing the evil sword away from him.

Sehun frowned wondering why was that person trying to save him beside his hyungs and jimin who always keep a lookout on him,no one else tries to save him."Why are they taking so long anyway." 

"Sehun!"

"Speaking of the devil." He mumbled turning to see a worried kyungsoo running towards him. 

"What took you so long hyung!"

"We moved the exodus to a safer place and god damn it sehun don't teleport yourself alone!" He panted.

"Besides why were you running,we're in exo planet you could've teleport."kyungsoo rolled his eyes and looked forward to the two fighting. 

"Who is that?" 

"I don't know. Whoever is that,kind of fighting for me." 

The red fledgling ignites its sword with fire and swing it towards the fighter's neck which was blocked by the fighter's sword.The fighter pushed the devil's sword in circle and slit it's heart making it stumbled on his feet. Then the fighter took the chance to stab it on its lung and kicked its stomach.

Before dropping on the floor, the devil cast a fire towards them and it got caught on the fighter's wrist.

"!" The fighter with a girlish voice shrieked and reflexivity kyungsoo held out his hand casting a spell to burn the devil. 

Sehun too, held out his hands and cast a shield for both the fighter and kyungsoo from the fire balls the devil put out no matter how weak it was. 

"Stay behind me." He commanded at the fighter but she didn't react and vanished from the scene. He was stunned for a few seconds then quickly electrifies the dying monster.  

"What happened to the cape girl? She's a girl right?" 

Sehun shrugged. 

**

"Omg. I'm sorry,so so sorry." Nayeon winced when the hot water poured onto her wrist by accident but continues to bow for a countless time despite the fact that the customers were only making faces at her for being unprofessional. 

After wiping off everything,she scurried off to the back kitchen and put on ice on her reddened wrist. 

"I'm good,nothing serious." She cackled slightly as she wave off her worried colleagues which definitely was a lie, it was scorching hot and her skin feels like tearing. 

"I'll back up for you,get some rest." Her dashing looking senior, named jaebum pat her shoulder and took her order book from her. 

One,being threatened, the unexpected meeting in the restaurant she's working at and hurting herself again,can say it was a pretty long day for her. Not like any other days was any better but it seems like today was slightly longer and exhausting and she can't wait to cuddle with mander on her soft bed. 

However she can't lie about meeting sehun earlier made her jittery. She have yet to end the day today and she already wishing to get over tomorrow because that darn project starts tomorrow and words can't described how excited she was. Wow yay. 

**

"Rise for emperor Oh Kyungsoo," Jimin's voice echoed in the newly built house with the help of the rest of emperors and the young exodus stood up bowing to kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo awkwardly smile and bow as well and gestured them to sit. 

"First of all I want the ones that are injured to proceed to the infirmary where the Emperor of healer Yixing Zhang is.

Some of you might know or might not know that we emperors has been living on earth for several years—"

"WHAT KIND OF EMPERORS LEAVE THEIR PEOPLE HUNTED BY THE RED FLEDGLINGS!" The brown haired barked aggressively while a small boy beside him tugging on his sleeve to sit.

Kyungsoo looked at the small boy covered in dirty cement. Kyungsoo fiddles with his fingers feeling slightly guilty. 

"Young man, sit down." The bodyguard commanded. 

"We did not went to earth just because to save ourselves, we are there to save the humans as well. But I assure you not ONCE the rest of the emperors weren't worried of you all.They are always worried sick of your well being that every night without fail we return to exoplanet and protect the exodus territory! AND today's accident shouldn't happened if you all were careful enough!"

"EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSES!" Another exodus fired.

"LIES!"Another stood up.

"IF YOU WERE REALLY WORRIED OF US YOU WOULD HAVE SEND US TO THE EARTH AS WELL!"

"I SAID SIT DOWN!!" The bodyguard's hoarse voice roared through out the house shocking them and they sit back down,not wanting to get on the bad side of the bodyguard. 

"I AM WORRIED FOR MY WORLD,MY PEOPLE!"Kyungsoo shouted in desperation and sincerity looking in everyone's as he continues,"this is where i was born,taught and where my parents were buried,i wouldn't want to live in a country where i was alienated and always keeping my powers on bay but because its our duty to keep you and all the human beings safe we try our best to balance out everything. Result to the decision i just make, we are to create armies and avenge to the red fledglings!That's all for today,have a good rest tonight before your training tomorrow." He moves to the side and bows to them at ninety degree.