Idiot

My Remedy: Revenge of Exodus

THE PRESENT

 

Nayeon grunted and groaned, turning and tossing around, it has been never ending war in her head whenever she goes to sleep, not once she had a good sleep and because she was so used to it, she continues to sleep no matter how terrifying or disturbing it was. 

 

The sun has risen too quickly the moment she had gone to sleep. Ray of lights shining her messy hair, pale face but define features alongside a blaring alarm song playing Machine gun by Zion.T and Kush featuring her favorite rapper Song Mino yet, it failed on her. She had gone deaf,deep in her nightmare. 

 

The image of someone getting stabbed woke her up panting heavily when the song of got7 hard carry playing hit her, her eyes went wide and shout," SALAMANDER!" she's going to be late for school, she chanted in her head.

 

The dog woke up from it's slumber and got up in sitting position as he tilted his head innocently. 

 

"Ugh that useless dog."she grumbled under her breath when she scrambled off from her bed and tripped on her feet when the blanket had tangled around her waist down,then stood up quickly pulling a towel along with her in toilet. 

 

After a quick shower and messily dressed, she slings her bag on one of her shoulder and locked the door on the way out. "Mander, I'm going to school already, guard the house okay." 

 

The dog whimpered and got up to take her shoes out of the rack and put on the floor when nayeon just slipped her feet into her shoes,"good boy, I love you, be good." She said, ruffling its head. 

 

Sehun jumped off from the back of the open rover and landed on his feet perfectly followed by tao while the rest had get off gently.

 

"Ya, you two stop giving my baby heart attack! We're not here to film twilight stop acting cool." Chen scolded his baby rover that he had bought with his own hard-earned money. Not like he's poor, Chen came from an emperor family as well just like them and the richest among them all at it but he claimed that it would regretful to use his late parents' money. 

 

"Don't blame us, college students are quite demanding here," Tao said as he winked at a girl which had run off squealing and sehun high-fived with the latter as they walked in the school followed by the rest. 

 

"How can the maknae be narcissistic early in the morning, I can't even open my eyes."luhan uttered in annoyance and kris made a face at him,"I should be the one questioning you how the hell you got all the energy to stay up till 5 in the morning."

 

Suho gaped at luhan,"I should really throw the games." 

 

"Ahhh yaaa I promise I will not play till 5." He whined. 

 

The moment sehun stepped in the school,his hatred of the human school overwhelmed him all over again. How jockeys were all over the place shouting and pushing each other, how the students shameless kissing one another openly, shouting to one block to another and bigger students bullying the smaller ones. He hates it of how disorganized, loud and disrespectful they were to each other. 

 

"I still can't believe we agreed to live in this stupid,boring world," Sehun complained under his breath for the umpteenth time for two years—two years,yet he still being salty about everything.

 

"Here we go again," Chen muttered.

 

When out of nowhere a girl had run past them slightly touching sehun's hand. Sehun made a face,"she's going to fall." He announced and they looked at her in participation. 

 

"Oh? It's the clumsy girl." Luhan said.

 

And just like he had seen in his vision,the girl fell down the moment she wanted to go in the class and sehun closed his eyes shaking his head in annoyance. 

 

Sehun turned to his hyungs and pointed his finger at them,"stupid,boring world with stupid and useless human beings." Definitely an obnoxious douchebag as well.

They rolled their eyes at him while baekhyun made a face at the younger before he spoke,"do something with your younger brother, oh's sibling." 

 

"Stop whining and go to class hunnie." Kyungsoo sighed. They had talked about this but it didn't help the younger at all. The boy was frustrated to keep his powers at bay,simply because walking,running and climbing stairs takes a lot of energy. In another word,lazy who got too comfortable with the use of his power and no matter how long kyungsoo had lectured the younger, he would find sehun using his powers in public sometimes. 

 

 

**

 

“At least a warning before shutting the door on my face would be nice next time mino,”she hissed pointing at her bleeding nose and mino panicky ran up to her with a tissue,”I'm so sorry I didn’t see you there. Is it painful? are you okay?We can go to the infirmary if you want.” 

 

He placed the tissue on her nose and hold on to her nape slightly pushing her face upwards, she then took hold of the tissue and wave off mino,”I'm good, don’t worry, you’re lucky my nose has a strong bridge supported it.” She chuckled and ruffles mino's head when he had cast a worried look at her before she took at seat at her table. 

 

Sehun then opened the door, silencing all of them as they looked up at him with fear and amusement. Well, everyone except her, the clumsy and disorganized girl with a bloody nose.She took her seat sloppily and immediately buried her head in her arm. The girl that he seems to hate from day one majors business as well just like him—not on his own will of course, his brothers had to convince and with a little force for him to major business as kyungsoo claimed that sehun would be put in good use for kyungsoo in the future when he open a business one day. 

 

The girl sitting next to her tapped on her shoulder and she pouted at the sloppy human responded aggressively at her. 

 

“What.” nayeon snapped her head at her annoyed when someone had disturbed her sleep. 

 

Tyuzu pouted,”you really should stop being a model—“

 

“ya ya lower down your voice, “nayeon threw the bloody tissue at tzuyu as she grimaced and avoided it in disgust. Nayeon rolled her eyes at the latter and picked the tissue up.

 

“blood.” tyuzu said, passing her another new and clean tissue at her, this time talking in a lower tone.“anyway, I was saying, you really should stop being a part time model unnie. Model is tiring enough what else having another job as well.”

 

Nayeon sigh, “I’m a little tired because shooting ended a little late yesterday but I'm fine. If you let me sleep for awhile before the lecturer comes, I assure you I'm good.” Tyuzu pursed her lips upset, but said nothing as she let her take her nap. 

 

Soon after, class started sehun watches as nayeon raises her hand when her name been called.Unlike nayeon who knows everyone in the class and she actually talks to them, sehun doesn’t know anyone names nor communicate with them, because he preferred to be alone than be with the useless humans. But he tried really hard to ignore the girl, tried really hard to not wonder his eyes back at her side profile. 

 

What intrigued him the most was where the sloppy girl went to because the moment class starts, nayeon became attentive and had never once yawn with a tissue stuck disgustingly in her nose. 

 

“So does anyone know what are the important list for the finance?”The lecturer asked after writing the word finance big and clear. 

 

What the lecturer didn’t expect was for sehun to raise his hand. The lecturer raises a brow and hesitantly called him,”yes Mr Sehun? You got the answer?”

 

Sehun shook his head and point at nayeon instead,”I believe she knows the answer sir.”he smiled.

 

It makes the lecturer even more speechless and then made an eye contact with the said girl. Nayeon raises a brow with a poker face looking at the teacher before turning to the person that recommended her because ‘she knows the answer’ he claimed. 

 

She felt punching his arrogant face, wrong, just by looking at his face itself nayeon felt like puking. What he did not know was nayeon hates him since day one as well. She hates his gut, hates his snobbish friends, hates it sehun acting he’s all that just because the other girls find him ‘perfect’. Nope, she definitely doesn’t find him perfect. 

 

Siwon their senior was the definition of perfect. Sure, she admits sehun was a good looking guy but that’s it, nothing more than a guy that has good looks. 

 

Nayeon looks back at the lecturer and sehun smirked.

 

“Accounts, Assets, budgeting, cash flow, costs, investment appraisal, financial risk and last, sources of finance. “ 

 

The lecturer glance at sehun before smiling at her, “ As expected from you nayeon. Very well done.” 

 

 

**

 

When the class ended, nayeon dismissed tyuzu off and when she had turned behind to the left side,sehun was nowhere to be found.That jerk,she tsked, she doesn't understand why he had to do that. After she had left in the class alone, she immediately slumped her shoulder and put her forehead with a loud tad,not minding the pain,she closes her eyes. Not long after 5 minutes she got up and huffed a loud sigh before packing her things and goes to the cafeteria. 

 

The moment she was trying to find a table in the cafeteria she could see tyuzu waving at her from far. She groaned. Don't get her wrong, she liked tyuzu like a younger sister and she don't mind if tyuzu needed her to listen to her,needed a companion,needed a helping hand/tutor,needs her in any way she will be there for her but if she were to ask to sit together,lunch together or being to one another 24 hour,she couldn't do that. 

 

Nayeon doesn't like it when someone being attached to her, nor she intended to have someone being attached to her. Of course, she's grateful to the circle of friends she has but she would rather be alone and do things in her own ways. 

 

"That was unnecessary tyuzu, you attracting people's attention," Nayeon said eating up her food quickly, not sparing a look at the young girl.There were times she just avoid looking at her, avoid letting that innocent face break her wall.She can’t let anyone get too close for comfort.

 

"What. I was just waving to you unnie,how is that unnecessary,"tyuzu made a face. 

 

Nayeon ignored her and let her eyes wonder around and had coincidentally looked at sehun with his bunch of hooligans. That jerk, she grimaced in disgust as she turned back to just solely focus on food now. She wouldn’t want to puke just because she looked at his face, it would be a waste of food. 

 

"Oh it's jimin!" Sehun exclaimed a little too loud,it's been while he had seen the small boy. And it's more surprising that he's with someone other than the group of boys he’s always with. Sehun observes the boy from head to toe but his eye always goes back to the striking hair color that astonished him. Who wouldn't be? It's beet red. 

 

"Lightito!" Sehun jumped to the loud voice and jimin wave at the giant as he laughed in content seeing sehun’s epic reaction. Chanyeol beamed and ruffled jimin's head,"oh our jimin got a new friendito." Chanyeol exclaimed again making sehun questioning his older brother, he basically just ended everything with ‘ito’. 

 

"What are you doing hyung?” Sehun grimaced in embarrassment. 

 

"Learning spanish!"

 

Sehun scrunched his face even more,"i seriously don't want to know why you're learning spanish and damn it, not everything ends with 'ito' hyung." Fortunately,baekhyun was there to pull him away.

 

Sehun sighed in relief and turned his attention back to the two boys. “Is he treating our jimin nicely?" He asked gritted teeth looking over at jimin with a knowing look. He didn't try to come out as a threat to the red boy but he can't be helped himself, jimin was everything to sehun hence the protectiveness and jimin noticed the obvious as he suppressed his chuckles.

 

"Yes hyung, his name is taehyung. We’ve been friends for almost half a year now, I didn't really get to tell you because my finals are messing up with my schedule,I'm sorry hyung." Jimin grinned, eyes disappearing into a beautiful crescent and it made sehun look at him in awed. The boy thought sehun didn't notice but he knows he hadn't been smiling his real smile. Jimin was under depression when he had lost ahjumma. 

 

"Well," sehun said as he stood in the center,hooking both arms on both boys with a genuine smile," If it's jimin's friend then he would be my friend as well as exo's.Let's go and eat."

 

 

**

 

"I'm done. I'm going to take a nap,enjoy your meal okay." Nayeon left the table quickly before tyuzu can nag at her. And when he saw nayeon left,sehun quickly announced he was done eating and with a quick pace he followed her not letting the hyungs questioning him. 

 

Nayeon went to her normal place where no one usually comes in and out of the place and took a nap and like usual, no matter what, if its 15 mins nap or 8 hours sleep, the moment she closed her eyes and darkness took over, she engulfed by the nightmare. 

 

What seems like an hour of sleep which actually was a 10 mins nap, she groaned as she stretches her arm. 

 

“No point trying to hide when I already know you’re there,” Nayeon spoke in annoyance but remained calm. 

 

Sehun got out of his hiding spot and clears his throat. 

 

“What’s your problem idiot?” She asked and he raises a brow,”what did you just called me?Idiot?”

 

“Yes you heard it right, do you like have some ear problem or something? that’s one of your flaws?” 

 

By now sehun was boiling and his ears were beet red just like taehyung’s hair as he slowly approached her with gritted teeth. “I don’t have any ear problem and I don’t have any flaws unlike you.”

 

She scoffed,”I'm very well aware of my flaws and thank you for noticing them, it’s really rare that people like you actually noticed someone like me. I’m really grateful. Now you get what you want, go back to your hooligans' group. “

 

“HOOLIGANS?!”He shouted and nayeon frowned at him. Then he wiped his face as he breathes out to calm down. “Look here, I’m not here to find trouble with you, I just want to be partners.” 

 

Nayeon gaped at him, of course, she knew what he was talking about, their lecturer wanted them to get a partner for their final project which she usually grouped with tyuzu. “Partner?Seriously?You and me? Did something knocked on your head?You want me to send you to the infirmary?Do you know who you’re—“ 

 

“whoa you’re getting on my nerves here woman. I don’t get No as the answer, I'll see you in class.” 

 

“YA ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Nayeon shouted when sehun had walked away and waved at her from the back, thinking it’s cool. Not cool, No not cool for her, she hit her head on the wall. 

 

“Why just whyyy….”She groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

---------

 

I'm sorry this story took awhile to update! thank you fr subscribing and commenting tho.