Prologue

My Remedy: Revenge of Exodus

 

1995

Today marked the exoplanet annual day,a big day for exodus. They don't even need to attend school nor work,except to attend the celebration. Not like it was something important,not for sehun at least,he rather be on his bed reading his comics while having a hot coffee on this marvellous day. 

"Master sehun." There she goes again,knocking on his door for the umpteenth time when he was just trying to catch up with his dream. Seriously woman, you've gotta stop knocking before i fired you. Sehun groaned before groggily tells her to come in,"Yes,please come in evil witch and take me away." 

The old woman who has a few strands of hairs turning white,her wrinkles could almost be seen and always sporting a grumpy face stood infront of him as she became grumpier when she frown seeing sehun had went back to his slumber.

"I heard that,you lazybum!" She scolded hitting him hard on his arm,making him wide awake. Yes,it worked,that woman was old but definitely still strong. 

"Ah ahjumma! It hurts!" He pouted slightly rubbing his arm. She smirk,"you deserve it for calling this old woman an evil spirit." 

"Aish what kind of maid is this?!"he grumbled throwing tantrum like a small kid when they didn't get what they want. 

Ahjumma make a face at him and walk towards his wardrobe to get him a towel,she shrugged,"not any kind of maid,i'm your one and only ahjumma.You can't even fired me even if you want to. Now let's get you looking like a master young man.You're hideous." 

He beam scrunching his face at her,she totally had wrapped him around her finger and knowing the fact he can't even complain or even worst,fire her,she took the privilege to torture him every single day. However he didn't mind,she can make him go crazy with all the naggings but for what he knows,she was irreplaceable.

Ahjumma had worked with them for almost his whole life, a crazy ahjumma that would protect and takes care of him like her own child.No matter how rough she treated him,its only love from her. 

Sehun hugged the women and kiss her temple," good morning ahjumma." While she make a face at him. "You stink.Get going now,you'll have your ball parade in less than half an hour." 

He groaned and drags himself to the bathroom as she shook her head in disapproval seeing how he's making a lot of noise with his feet. "You better learn how to walk properly or i'll chop off that long legs of yours master!" She shouted as she get her work done;bedsheets in place,dirty clothes in the laundry bin and his clothes to be worn later were spread out on his bed. 

"Nae witch!i'll walk gracefully like a royal prince." He shouted back in the toilet before continuing to hum a melody. "And that's what you are Emperor oh Sehun, in case you forgotten." She rolled her eyes and shut the door. 

**
 

There's nothing new about the parade. Ol' same thing; huge vehicles slowly moving forward with humans dancing or decorations on top,marching bands marching thru with confettis thrown over them,children running about and loud music accompanied at the streets. While the emperors have to attend to the ball.

 Oh! sehun looked up to banner that has caught his attention. A different color of banner he thot,that's something new. He slightly smirk,feeling a little lighter upon seing it,for no reason. 

He then paid attention to how some of them appeared in streets in different ways;flight,teleportation,running at inhuman speed, most of them chose to appear in thin air instead—lesser energy used,he assume.He could see ahjumma with her family around the corner and he smiled to himself; ahjumma was organising her children's shirt neatly from being crumpled when they had been playing around with the other kids on the streets. 

Sehun got out of the limousine smirking at the sea of cameramen.He never liked the flashes but he still feel the need to look fabulous if his photos were going to appear on the front page of the newspaper next morning,so it was necessary.

"Where is your insensitive older brother of yours oh sehun?" His mum whispered,still faking her smile way to the cameras. Too fake he almost cringed but managed to uncurl his fingers and relaxes his expression quickly. 

He's not really fond of his parents like how he loved ahjumma and she's not even a blood related to begin with however,because they're emperors,they have reputations to keep,therefore maintaining a good relationship with their parents was a must and one day he could become an actor because acting was piece of cake. 

Sehun then raised a brow at the slightly tan guy who was as tall as him,standing by his side; his second older brother,Oh jongin.Unfortunately he's not the only child and the last one at it.

"The insensitive one is here isn't he?" He suppressed his chuckle when jongin had jab his rib with his elbow. 

"Why can't you boys be good role models for exodus seriously." She sighed inwardly which jongin had rolled his eyes behind her back(not really fond of his parents either) and sehun suppressed his chuckle again seeing his brother's reaction because there she goes again,never seems to be satisfied with anything her children does. According to their mum,they're supposed to be gracious,polite and role model in everyone's eyes due to their high status,to the extend of their eating, sitting, clothes etiquettes were strictly ruled by their mum. 

At that moment, their first older brother flown down by someone with flame wings which then went back onto his back,hidding it,transformed into a perfect human being wearing a suit none other than the flaming park chanyeol—Oh kyungsoo's bestfriend,his first brother.The latter bow to sehun's parents and they faked a smile. 

Sehun nudges his first brother,"she's using the role model card again." The older grunted,"I was studying mum, if that's not being role model enough for you then I don't know what is." 

"You should've been on time Kyungsoo." 

"Not like this parade is any important than my studies."

"You're a straight A student dear, then this parade is important." 

"You just want-" 

"Guys..." their father called lowly. "Let's do this some other time. People are looking." Kyungsoo made a face at their father as he remain quiet. The family then settle down when they entered the ball and quickly the boys dispersed to their own group of friends. 

**
 

Suddenly, the exodus laughter of joy,the loud marching bands,chattering and cheers could no longer be heard. The atmosphere was dark and gloomy, with burnt confettis, broken house and dead exodus. The dark spirit have destroyed everything in the parade in a blink of an eye,they lost most of their people and they weren't any helpline from the other dimension. 

It then attacked the ballroom,almost collapsing the entire building and it was chaotic,they were running about getting their children out while the parents stayed to fight it; only emperors were able to attend ball function and emperors were known for their strong abilities but it seems like the dark spirit had prepared to win,seeing how strong they were. 

Panic surge in sehun's whole body as he desperately looking around to find hyungs and relief a sigh the moment he could see kyungsoo and jongin. Both of them were trying to fight the huge monster alongside their friends but it attacked them back with double strength that they flew back,however they remained strong and stood up quickly to make another attack at the dark spirit. He bit his lip as he roam around to find his parents then. 

"Get out sehun! Kyungsoo get the rest out!" His mum shouted, casting a stronger flame to the monster but the monster didn't even flinch. The huge size of the monsters were a plus point of how easily it could defeat them. 

From far one of the monster got a hold of a huge concrete pillar of the huge building wanting to attack baekhyun's father when kris had interfere as he held his hand in the air at the pillar direction and crashes the bricks into tiny stones,saving their life.Baekhyun huffed out a relieved breath and turned to kris and bow at the older. 

"Omma!" Sehun cried when he had turned just in time after helping another emperor, to see the dark spirit stabbed his mother.His mouth left opened and his feet was as tho had glued unable him to walk,all sorts of feelings he felt in a flash;hurt, angry, regret, avenge, empty. If he would had known all of this was going to happen,he would have riled up his mother a lot more earlier,make a lot more unnecessary conversation with both of his parents. True,
there's never a moment they would stop arguing but it's just how their family was,they were never good at expressing their feeling to one another. 

One minute they're having fun,and another the exo planet was attacked by the dark spirit of red fledglings.Who would have thought they'd made an ambush during the most important day for the exodus,dark spirit of red fledglings were broken exodus; they're exodus without any abilites but not a genuine human either. They were thrown into other world and have secretly created their own army. 

**
 

Sehun hands flinched. He opened his eyes slowly and closes it back as he winced when the brightness were too much for him to handle.

When he had adjusted to the bright lights, he was faced at the white ceiling. At first,he had thought he's at the hospital but when he had tried to move,his hands and legs were locked to the bed and hospital dont tie their patients,unless—

"What are you thinking oh sehun." He scolded his inner self for thinking about unnecessary things.He shook his head from all the negativety. Then he had remember the tragedy.how he wished that it was all just a stupid dream. How he wished it was all just nightmare when he had witnessed the brutality of both of his parent got stabbed in the heart. 

Sehun blinked away his tears then coincidentally had turned seeing his older brothers lying 6 meters away from his bed,and so were the rest of the sons' emperor.He looked around the room to be amazed by how white the place was,even the clothes they made them wore were white, except the blood bag that were put at the emperor's side with a machine.

Blood bag?

Sehun took a double look at the blood bag then to the machine and then to his arm. It must have kidnapped them to get their blood, to make a stronger army. It dawned to him,the red fledglings were trying to create their own kingdom. 

"H-hyung,"sehun mumbled stumbling on his words when he had tried to get off from the lock. "Hyung get up." 

Jongin flinched. 

Suddenly, sehun's padlock melted and he looked around trying to see who did it. Another padlock on his left wrist melted and his hands were free. "I command you to show yourself." He uttered sincerely. 

As his wish,the person appeared in front of him with both of his hands in fire and continues to melt both padlocks on sehun's ankle and then bow to him with his hand tug on his stomach while sehun looked at him in amusement."Place: Red fledgling dungeon. Time: 9PM. End of report,master. You don't have time now,before their nurses comes back." 

He nod, both of them get on their feet to save of the rest of the emperors. 

"Sehun? Thank god you are safe."kyungsoo muttered,getting up from the bed. 

"Talk later hyung, we don't have time." 

They destroyed the blood bag and had managed to get vanished into thin air together on time the moment the nurses had walked in the room. It would have been faster if  the maknae emperor hadn't fainted when he saw the blood bag,he was terrified of blood,apparently. The boy was huge but has a heart of a peanut size,unfortunately.

They settled down in the middle of forest because everyone were too drained to cast their power in order for them to go further. They had lost a lot of blood in them as well.

"What the hell just happened,it was supposed to be a lively occasion." Kris cursed,walking back and forth losing his mind. 

"They destroyed all the houses,there's nowhere for us to live now." Chen said.The rest chose to keep quiet, they too,had witnessed the death of their parents therefore the atmosphere was depressing and tensed including his older brothers.

In midst of the chaos,sehun spoke up,"tell me jimin,is ahjumma still alive?"The fire boy raised a brow caught off guard,he wouldn't thought sehun knew his name,but again,sehun and ahjumma were inseperable he should have known,then he quickly went back to expressionless. 

"She had told me to save you and the rest of the Oh's emperors.I'm sorry that i had failed my duty to protect your family master." He muttered lowly,with his head looking down and hands together in all respect for his master and disappointment. 

Sehun slowly approached him,gritting his teeth. Jimin flinched when he had held both of his shoulders and look up to see sehun stared daggers at him. "I don't like to repeat myself park jimin,IS.SHE.ALIVE?" 

Jimin's eyes glistened and divert his eyes ahead of him as he shook his head slowly," they took her powers and then stabbed her just like everyone else."He sniffed,but the boy didn't spilled a tear and continued,"omma said you,sehun master needs to stop being a lazybum,kyungsoo master stop being so uptight and jongin master stop playing with girl's feelings and that she loved the Oh's family." 

Jongin made a face in discomfort,"how can that woman talked alot no matter what the situation was."

Jimin chuckled bitterly as he tease them,"i know right, but i was her child and she hadn't talked much about me till her last breath." 

"You were everything to her." Sehun mumbled,"she talked about you everytime to me and that's how i know you were ahjumma's child." The boy's lips twitch slightly looking like he's smirking,she was everything to him too and he's going to make her mum proud in heaven,instead of letting his emotion controlled him,he promised to himself that he will protect the family that her mum has been protecting with all her might. 

"So Mr park,i command you to report about our whereabouts." Sehun spoke again breaking the silence when everyone were drown into their thoughts.

Jimin straighten his back and looked at his watch,"It's half past ten and we're in the middle of the black forest,far away from exoplanet and the dungeon.End of my report,Master sehun."

Sehun nod and then looked at his hyungs. They looked equally as miserable as the rest then his eyes caught something on their turtle neck shirt,exactly placed at their adam's apple.Intrigued,he moved taking a closer look and then he observe the rest of their shirt.

"Hyung,theres's numbers on your shirt near your adam's apple." He pointed out and everyone became alert,looking around. 

Sehun had the number 94 printed, kyungsoo 12, jongin 88, tao 68, chen 21, chanyeol 61, baekhyun 4, Lay 10, suho 1, kris 00, luhan 7, xiumin 99.