EAT IN THE BOWL

My Remedy: Revenge of Exodus

"Look I'm sorry! I had more important things to do!" He shouts,chasing after the fuming nayeon because he had missed their final presentation yesterday by force, as his hyung quoted,'Exoplanet over earth no matter what happens.'

 

Nayeon spun her body around in split second and scoffs,too angry that her heart was beating twice faster as she glared at him. "Of course you had something more important things to do than a stupid project! Because you're THAT selfish oh sehun!" She huffed annoyed,turning back around almost walking away when sehun pulled her again. 

 

"I know i don't have a say on this but i'm really sorry. Really really sorry, i swear i will make it up to you." 

 

She stares at sehun face,guilt was evident in his eyes and she almost forgive him but the devil side of nayeon was never an easy side to defeat. 

 

"Prove it." She spat, pulling her arm from his warm hand and kicked his shin before walking away chuckling lowly while the latter groan in pain.

 

**
 

The following day, nayeon smirked, leaning by a wall surrounded by students watching sehun and his bunch of hooligans dancing,from far, with a message at a projector behind them telling them to visit their project website. It's entertaining and she feels satisfied when the website's visitor counter increases every seconds and their goods are almost out of stock. Most importantly, sehun make it up as promised.

 

When the song ended, sehun immediately looked around,searching for someone while he pants tiredly and he found her,looking breathtakingly beautiful among the crowd. They make an eye contact,staring at each other for a minute before he ran towards her and nayeon catches him before the both of them falls as he beam down at her,eyes sparkling," how was it?" He asks.

 

Nayeon shrugs,smirking. "Got7 is still better than a bunch of hooligans."

 

He rolls his eyes,finally catching his breath,"how was i?"

 

"Still choosing choi siwon over you." She laughed and sehun decides not to argue with it as he was captivated by her melodious laugh and stares at her with a loving smile,hands itching to touch and he did,unconsciously.

 

Nayeon freeze on her spot and watch sehun look at her with a loving smile while caressing her cheek. "Evil don't suit a cute person like you but i like it." He whispered sweetly which nayeon face scrunched up in disgust immediately and turned around. "You did well you disgusting !" She yelled waving at him as she walks away.

 

"I'm forgiven right?" He yelled after her and she shrugged, still not looking at him. 

 

**
 

 

"Hey there klutz." Nayeon rolled at the voice, she didn't have to look up to know whose it belongs to, as she continued to do her assignment. 

 

"Is there something going on between you and sehunnie?" His tone was more of a tease than asking out of curiosity as he takes the empty seat next to her. She didn't look but she curse inwardly.

 

She growls lowly, "I didn't say you can sit next to me luhan." 

 

Yes, she knows his name among the hooligans because unlike the rest of them, she met luhan first and if it wasn't for him, nayeon would get bruises from the falling books at the library. 

 

He arches his brow,shrugging empatheticaly ,"the librarian didn't tell me i need to ask anyone's permission to sit." She hates the tone he's using but she ignores it and Nayeon still ignores him when he ransack her pencil case just to annoy the hell out of her obviously, he knows she could rile up even at the slightest movement he make. 

 

However, she didn't care and luhan seems to give up after awhile when he rested his chin on his palm, staring at her."Sehun.... he's abit special." Luhan started and she raised a brow at him for a moment before going back to her laptop,still uninterested.

 

"Because he's a special case.....he had never do anything for anyone before nor spoke to anyone,except you which i don't understand why either."

 

"Quite a surprise if you ask me,but i'm glad that it's you and not somebody else. Please do take care of him well klutz-nim." 

 

Nayeon frowns behind her laptop but says nothing.

 

So he continues," I'm really really,reeeally glad it's you." 

 

Nayeon huffs getting really impatient now,"we're not a thing and am not his babysitter so you can take care of your maknae yourself,also i think you need to go, you're distracting me. This assignment is going to be included in my grades so can you please." 

 

"I'm sorry, I just don't want my maknae to be heartbroken with his first. And btw,he's selling cookies with his face on it door by door alone to make it up for what he missed which i'm going to help him now because the rest of us are busy.Anyways,Goodluck with your assignment klutz see you around kays." He smiled,ruffling her hair before going out of the library and she grumbles in annoyance. 

 

** 

 

Nayeon would have kicked luhan with her size 6 foot if sehun's neighbor hadn't opened the door and saved him on time from getting bruises all over, for making that ridiculous sly face when nayeon actually came to help sehun when that idiot had sent the address of the other,quoting 'incase she's worried of the idiot's whereabout'.

 

The stranger by the door clears his throat at the awkward silence during their staring contest,"erm, sehun oppa?" 

 

And sehun turned in split seconds,arching his brow at the girl calling him oppa? OPPA??? His hair stand. 

 

"Do i know you?" Sehun blurts out,his lip tugged upwards,cringing. 

 

"No,but i do know you. Everybody knows you." 

 

Nayeon makes a face," everybody knows you." She mocked the girl in whisper but they heard everything and luhan was trying to hold his laughter. 

 

Sehun rolls his eyes and present the cupcake,"we're selling cupcakes for our final assignment, 2 for $3 and the money will be donated to the orphanages. 

 

"Oh that's amazing, just hold on, i get my money." 

 

"Nayeon watch out!" Someone shouted and the next thing she knew,she out. 

 

**

 

"Nayeon?are you okay?" She can hear sehun's frantic voice while wondering why was she able to hear his voice when she already fainted. 

 

"You're safe,nayeon open your eyes." Luhan said and then look at sehun with a concern eyes," you take care of her, i need to go and do stuff." 

 

Sehun nod as he took nayeon from luhan that had saved her from a huge falling monster? And disappears into thin air even before they could see what it was.

 

"I'll send you home. "He snapped pulling her tightly protectively, and face for the first time,serious and furious.

 

After awhile it got too tight, she almost suffocates," s-sehun i'm okay, god that hurts. Let go sehun." 

 

He jumped away from her and scratch his head,grinning," sorry, i got so scared, anything happen." 

 

She nod, and got on sehun's bike,unlike every girl, she doesn't hold his waist and enjoys the ride. 

 

** 

 

"What the heck was that mander? That thing just flew over me.Damn it." Nayeon hissed as she paced back and forth infront of the confused dog. 

 

"WHY THE HELL IS A FLYING MONSTER FLYING AROUND EARTH MANDER?" 

 

The dog shape shift to a wolf and then to a man,"stop yelling Im nayeon! God i'm going deaf with these animal's ears." 

 

Nayeon rolls her eyes, hands on her hips as she groan exasperatedly,"i asked to keep a look out jinyoung, but there's a freaking flying monster attacked me on earth and it isn't supposed to have any weird flying creatures here. Do something!" 

 

"Okayokay i'm doing something goddamnit girl you're the worst. Atleast your human slash hottie slash emperor is safe." Jinyoung voice slowly turned to full of hatred talking about sehun. 

 

"Shut up and do your work already. Gather them and everything,meet at the usual. And for the love of god mander,EAT IN THE BOWL!" 

 

"YA—" Jinyoung grunts the moment she disappeared before he could even argue of how small the bowl was compared to his huge dog face,besides,he's used to using his hands.