Missing In Action

My Remedy: Revenge of Exodus

The next day, sehun never came to school, nor the very next day. Neither did the rest of Exo and it makes nayeon frustrated as hell because one, she had convinced as hell that sehun was going to be a great help in her grades(she's not going to lie that she had dug up about sehun's grade), therefore she decides to submit his name and her's for their project(after fighting with tyuzu,of course).

Two, she's really regretting it now.

Three, her lecturer has been bugging her and it's getting on her nerve as hell. Like right now.

"Nayeon-ah are you sure with your decision?You've been doing your work alone for quite some time now."

As if I didn't know that, I'm not blind.

Nayeon smirk in annoyance at her softhearted lecturer. "I'll make sure I won't finish it alone. Not even in his dream, sir."

Her lecturer grim and then walk away, letting her do her work.

She is so going to kill Oh Sehun.

**

"Concentrate N. Do not let your power control you. You're its owner not the opposite way. "Hoseok; the master of handling powers barked firmly.

N grunted concentrating a little bit harder but it was not working, he had burnt half of the field now with his electricity power, the most powerful among his group of electrokinesis therefore he creates a bigger mess than the rest would.

The rest of the group of exodus shrink behind hoseok's back while the latter shield them with his utmost power. He can't lie he wasn't losing energy, it's tiring and putting out a huge power out was draining him as well. Hoseok was drenched with sweat when an army also referred as a bodyguard, came running to him and whispered in his ear.

He nods to him.

"That's enough!" He yelled and N gasped, out of breath when he had put out his power. Hoseok doesn't look that happy, putting out his power as well when and motioned the exodus to assemble in front of him. He held out his hands towards the field and rebuild the land, adding just enough power-proof rooms on the field for the students to use and slightly tugging his lips upwards in satisfactory with his final touch, already imagining his students put on a good use of the rooms.

N ran to his line with his friends as they stood on their attention position, still trying to catch on his breathing. The rest of the students' eyes sparkle in envy of how hoseok managed to do it in a blink of an eye but questioned nothing and stood still.

Hoseok wears a disappointing expression as he looks around at every face of his exodus students, not missing anyone out.

"It was a disgrace to see many of you were unable to control your own power. You have no excuse for not doing well when I believe all of you were sent to exordium! The moment I'm back I want to have all of you mastered all of your power skills. Understood?!"

A man stood by a corner leaning to a wood, smirk.

"YES SIR!"

The moment hoseok turn his back on them, the man leaning on the wood broke out into a huge smile at him. Hoseok's students slumped their shoulder in defeat, they were exhausted and disappointed as well and gather into their own group again to practice.

"Fiesty Guardian Jung." Jimin coos.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at him after dismissing his army off and he bows at him walking back to the field to guard the exodus,"what are you doing here, don't you have a class to teach."

"They're doing fine alone and there's something I want to discuss with you. " He says with a serious tone.

After kyungsoo had broken the news about revenging the red fledglings, the exodus was split into groups of their own species of power.Hoseok have a group electrokinesis and lightning/thunder students joined together, jimin taught a group of the earth and air element, wind and rain powers.

"I object!"Min yoongi roared throughout the small discussion room where all the masters have gathered for a meeting with the warriors.

"Warrior min.." kyungsoo sighed. The aura was tensed and no one dares to speak.

"I'm sorry I was late, i had class." Suho slightly smile at hoseok as he motioned him to seat and jimin took his seat next to sehun.

kyungsoo breathes out," as I was saying, I'm planning on sending the children to earth to attend school. "

Hoseok raises a brow.

"Kyungsoo master, they're born to be special with powers.We wouldn't want any of them to be called monsters and alienated by the rest of the human beings just like how we are right now!It pressurized the children, master." Yoongi explained.

"From what I see here, I wouldn't say I agree or disagree with warrior min or master kyungsoo. There's are pros and cons of course, but if I were given a choice I would want to send my younger siblings off to earth with education while we fight on the battlefield. " Warrior park seung jun(a teleporter, taking a group of teleporters and invisibilities students) spoke up with confidence and yoongi had to hold back his tingling power from releasing it so bad. However, they could feel yoongi's power radiating in the whole room because they're sweating for no reason.

Yoongi was known to possess the fire element but unlike their master chanyeol, he doesn't turn to phoenix. Yoongi taught the fire and water elements of students and for anyone that goes for his classes mostly suffered the most due to his strict disciplinary, despite the fact, yoongi's students ace their skills pretty well.

Youngjae chuckled when yoongi had frost in ice from his doing and yoongi glared the latter, "warrior choi youngjae, I'm a fire." He stated, matter of factly.

"Then let it melt slowly." The warrior shrugs. Choi youngjae, was an ice breaker, taking a group of ice and frost powers.

"Anyway, the most important thing, any of the children's lives won't be at risk over here. The red fledglings could destroy our shelter any minute. "Suho says, bringing everyone back into their meeting.

"But--"

"Hyung, we all know you're worried but I couldn't less agree with them. It's safer like this." Jimin consoled.

"Me too," Hoseok says.

"I believe majority of you votes agree, I will address to them when we're ready." suho concluded the meeting with a nod and yoongi's release himself from the frozen ice which he had to emit a stronger fire within himself.

**

On the third day, sehun's phone vibrated while he was making roundings in their shelter, making sure every class and everyone was fine.


+82-2-7782-6490
494-54 Guro-Dong, Guro-Gu, Seoul
Saturday 12pm
You might want to bring an armor with you, cos I don't know what I'm capable of when I see you.

Sehun frown when he had read the text and his head tilted a little.

"Hey there, my favorite little troublemaker brother! what'cha doing?" Jongin poked his side playfully.

"hyung, do you have an armor with you?"

Jongin raises a brow at him and reads the text from his brother's phone and he chuckled,"I do. Please do come back in one piece little brother but if you don't, just leave a text to us. I'll make sure kyungsoo and i prepare for your funeral." Sehun make a face as he watched jongin laughed even harder at his misery.

"Done laughing at my misery, my insensitive second brother, cos I'm going to punch you if you're not.You don't know what I'm capable hyung."

With that, both of them burst out laughing again with sehun hitting at his brother lightly, in affection.

After settling down, jongin then smiles at him," I'm proud of you tho, you have a friend now, a scary girl at it.She will dominate the stubborn you, I assure you that,"

"yea yea, I'm sure all the hyungs would say the same thing to me. Now, come on, we have students to look after." He snickered, pulling jongin's arm in his.

**

"Injured student coming through!" The army shouted, attracting everyone's attention and they can't help but to wince at the sight. Sehun who was walking along with jongin looked the injured student in shocked before following the armies.

Both of them run towards the infirmary and nod towards both healers' seokjin and yixing who doesn't react to the patient. The armies bow at them and walk out of the room leaving them to inspect on the student.

The male student has a third-degree burn on his whole body and it's fortunate for the patient that he managed to save his face.

Unlike yixing who's known to be a very calm and calculated, Seokjin tho, look a tad fuming while inspecting the patients' wounds. The patient condition was severe, he was lying on the bed rigidly due to nerve damage that had loss his sense of pain,his entire skin had scalded and had loss a lot of blood. The boy was barely holding on his breath to the point of dying,as well.

"Who is his teacher jongin-ah?" seokjin tone was dangerous and threatening that made him shudder. The older held his palm on the patient's leg and carried out his ritual.

"Warrior Min."

"and whY ISN'T HE HERE RIGHT NOW!" The elder yelled throughout the room.Yixing grimaces and rubs seokjin's back to calm the elder down.

"I'm here, I'm sorry I had to put out the fire,"Yoongi muttered, gasping for air.

"How the hell did you conduct your class yoongi! This isn't just any normal burn. His wounds are severe and he might died if you didn't react to it fast and even if he survive, he's going to live with burning wounds on his whole body for the rest of his life and he's not going to be happy about it." Yoongi looked down on his feet feeling guilty while the elder lectures him.It's horrifying when he could still hear screaming and wailing of the boy's in his head, therefore, he couldn't stop blaming himself for taking easy and take all seokjin's scolding.

"can you summon earth jongin?"yixing smile slightly, lightening the mood. Jongin nod and teleport himself nearer to the patient and whispers,"The most precious element, earth, I call upon you to protect us with your gracious power mote it be." Slowly, the smell of lavender and soft breeze surrounded the room, earth welcomes them and Yixing thanked the earth silently as it helps to calm the patient.

Sehun then whispers along after, "spirit world, I call upon you to work together with earth as you will strengthen the energy mote it be."

These were the specialties being the son's of emperors held, they have multiple powers in them and stronger than the rest.

"He's losing blood yixing ah." Seokjin said in distress.

Yoongi may be in his own world but he pick up what the elder had said and mutters," i want to help, take my blood." Yoongi look so beat up and vulnerable that seokjin couldn't help but to sympathies him.

"Sit on the bed. I will draw the blood from you in a short while. Yixing, can you make the potion please?"

Yixing nod.

Seokjin move to yixing place and create a stronger cure on his skin. His power swirls in delight on the patient's skin to help him heal his wound.

"Forgive me, to ask for more from you spirit but to save this kid, please engulf him with your utmost power and lessen the scar on his skin. " The spirit seems to be pleased to help the kid with sehun's plea when a stronger cold wind engulfed the boy's body seeing how his breathing had finally eased out after an hour of reducing his pain.

When yixing was done with the potion, he feeds him,little by little not dropping any sip of it. While yixing tend to the patient,seokjin move to yoongi and pick a needle along the way and drew blood out of him.

Yoongi didn't wince from the sharp poke,not when he's into depth in his guilt that he felt nothing but numb.

"What is his name?" Seokjin mumbles as he attaches a string to the blood bag and the blood accelerates to its bag.

"Ricky,a 19 year old kid."

"Hold this,it helps to circulate the blood. What happened anyway?"

Yoongi bit his lip anxiously but relaxed when seokjin his back. "I was tending to a weaker student like i normally do and ricky is a strong fire bender so he would practice alone but i guess he wasn't in his right mind that made him lose control today and the fire backfired himself. I was careless, i don't have the rights to apologise."

Seokjin sighed,"he's going to be okay,his scar is not going to be that bad,all thanks to the powerful elements we got helped from. Takecare of your students well yoongi-ah." He patted yoongi on his shoulder and get back on ricky.

"He's doing pretty well. He's breathing is a little faster than he came. I think we can wrap it up." Seokjin and yoongi bows," thank you Oh's emperor."

The both masters smiles, and quietly thanking their elements to put it off.

"You did well warrior seokjin and master yixing." Jongin comment before pulling sehun out of the room with him.