Sass vs Charmspeak

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Proofread. Enjoy! <3

                                                                                                         

 

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Please?" Jimin pleaded with a pout Taehyung internally groaned.

How can I say 'No' to that face? Ugh, why Jimin, why? (A/N : You can't Tae, you just can't)

Taehyung sighed and said "Okay, I'll try"

Taehyung got up from his seat and took a few steps before standing next to Seolhyun. Everyone at the table looked at him as he tried his best to put on a fake smile.

"Eww~ What the ? Get lost, freak!" Seolhyun said as she writhes her face in disgust and Taehyung rolled his eyes so far back, he could be checking himself out.

"Hey, Jimin! What's up?" Taehyung asked dramatically as he looked at Jimin, silently saying 'Just go with it'.

"Hey, Taehyung! Not much" Jimin answered with a smirk, obviously excited to where this is leading.

"Hmm, good to know. Good to know" Taehyung said before slowly turning his head to face Seolhyun and changing his expression to extreme shock.

"Oh, Seolhyun-ssi! I'm sorry I didn't notice you, . I mean, Seolhyun-ssi"

Taehyung felt amused as he saw Seolhyun's eyebrows furrowed as she widen her eyes.

"Did you just called me a ?" She said, anger flashing in her eyes.

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, you did"

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, you did"

"Okay, maybe I did, but I didn't asked you to admit it" Taehyung stated as he blinked his eyes innocently.

"Excuse me, you little piece of ! But you have no idea who you are dealing with"

I'm dealing with a , that's who.

"Besides, what do you want anyway, you ?" She asked, smirking and Taehyung almost slapped her but he knew better.

"Oh, I just, you know. Its not that hard but, like, could you kindly off? Because that would help a lot"

"Why should I, ? And also, you're just a nobody, yet you talk a lot as if you own this place. Now, shut up. Will, ya?" She snapped as she smugly, smirk.

Oh, Imma kill a .

"I wonder... Who was that who CAN'T shut in History Class. Hmm?" Taehyung made a fake pout as he dramatically tried to recall the memory.

"Wait, was that you, Seolhyun-ssi?" Taehyung gasped with a shock face which immediately turn into a smirk. Taehyung could see Seolhyun shaking, visibly, with anger.

"You good for nothing, piece of ... May I remind you, you're new here so you have no idea who you're messing with. Now, zip that ing mouth of your's and ing leave." She snapped back, almost losing her .

"Okay, lady. Listen up. First of all, of course I know who I'm dealing with. I'm dealing with the collage's top ." Taehyung retorted back with one of his eyebrows raised as Seolhyun's eyes widen in shock. Taehyung could hear Jimin snickering, in which he covered it as a cough.

"Second of all, do you want me to zip my mouth, like how you zipped that blabbering hole of your's in History Class?"

From the corner if his eye, he could see Jungkook's eyes widen as he tried not to smirk and Taehyung held himself back from rolling his eyes.

Why am I saving him again? (A/N : Bcs he yo husband) Oh, yeah. Jimin.

Taehyung looked at Seolhyun and he could literally imagine the amount of smoke coming out of her ears due to anger and he had to hold himself back from grinning. Her anger was suddenly replaced with a smirk as she replied.

"Well, in History Class, there was a creepy freak who solved a case in 1898 and the case was said to be the most hysterical case as there was no record, nor proof, was found to solve it. And this ugly freak told us the story as if HE was in that situation. Creepy isn't it?" She said with wide eyes and a devilish smirk on her face.

Taehyung sweared, he almost break down again as memories of the death he witnessed came flooding back. He feels like sharing those memories to Seolhyun so she knows how he, himself, suffered. He wants her to feel, how it was like to witness a live murder. He shook those thoughts out of his head as he looked back at her.

"Oh, so you DO know History! For a second, there, I thought you were stupid"

Taehyung wanted to smirk at her reaction but didn't as she rolled her eyes.

"Listen here, deep. I was born for plenty of reasons. And studying isn't one of them. So ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter