Do you trust me?

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) : Told ya I'll update. [Again, Italics and underlined are V's dialogues] Enjoy!

 

 

Jungkook and the others ran as fast as they can't, though it is harder then it looks like when you're carrying someone. They took a few turns and finally arrived at the Health Room. Jungkook, without hestitation, pushed the door roughly with the side of his body and the Seokjin helped to take Taehyung from Jungkook's embrace.

 

Jungkook thanked him and panted. He called out aloud, a name, a person.

 

"Changsub! Where are you? We need your help!"

 

Changsub suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He looked at Jungkook and rolled his eyes.

 

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to tell you. It's 'hyung' for you", Changsub said as he cross his arms.

 

"No time for honorifics, hyung! Help us!" Jungkook said as he gesture his hand towards Taehyung's figure who is now lying in bed with Seokjin beside him.

 

Changsub direct his gaze to the said male in bed and his eyes widen.

 

Oh my god... He's here? Why didn't she tell me?

 

"Why the is he covered in blood? What happened?" Changsub asked as he checked Taehyung's condition.

 

"We wanna know why too, hyung", Hoseok said as he watch Changsub inspecting Taehyung.

 

Changsub opens one of Taehyung's eyes and he saw how dialated his pupils were. His body was pale, too pale. Like he lost his soul. He inspected Taehyung's badly injured wrist and grimaced at the ugly cut. He tried to find out the source of the bloody tears but no luck. He noticed the letter 'L' on his collarbone and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

 

Weird... I have to ask him about this... But if I do, he's gonna think way too much..., he thought

 

Changsub turned around to face the six worried and fidgeting boys and muttered, "Give me a few minutes...".

 

He walked towards his Spell Desk and searched up a few cures and medicines through a thick and ancient book. He flipped through a few pages and scanned it to find the suitable cure. He finally found one and hummed to himself in agreement.

 

Changsub focused on making the spell and, after 5 minutes or so, it was done.

 

"Okay, let's see...", he said as he scanned Taehyung. He sat next to the unconcious boy and poured the liquid into his mouth slowly and tilted his head backwards to allow him to swallow it.

 

Instantly, the colour to Taehyung's pale complexion came back and became that light tanned colour. The blood stopped flowing out from his wrist and collarbone. His body became less tensed and relaxed into the soft mattress.

 

"Is he okay?" Yoongi asked as he took a peek at Taehyung.

 

"He's fine. The potion will help for now. I'm gonna make a couple more, for emergencies. By the way, who, uh, who is this... kid?" Changsub assured before asking them hesitantly.

 

"Kim Taehyung. He just transfered here, so, he's new", Namjoon said, his shoulders became less tense, knowing that Taehyung was fine.

 

"I see. Well, I'm gonna wrap his wounds up and change him into some new fresh clothes. You guys better get going to training lessons, the students must be wondering where you are right now", Changsub said. He stood up from his seat and got the first aid kit from the cupboard.

 

"Don't worry. You can visit him after that. He's fine", Changsub assured with a soft smile.

 

The others nodded uneasily and hesitantly headed out of the Health Room.

 

"Oh, wait! One more thing, where did you, uh, find him?" Changsub asked curiously.

 

"In the restroom, on this floor. Why?" Jimin asked back confusely.

 

"Well, judging by the blood on his clothing, I think I better clean that place up before I hear one of the janitors screaming bloody murder", Changsub replied back with a chuckle as he put on a hoodie. 

 

"Oh, well thanks, Changsub hyung", Jimin said with a soft smile.

 

"No prob. And, uh, Jungkook? Do you wanna an extra shirt? Your's is, uhm, 'smuged'", Changsub asked awkwardly, in which the ravenette replied with a shake of his head, side to side.

 

"Okay then, bye hyung", Seokjin said and waved at him and the other waved back.

 

Once the door was closed, they let out a tired sigh. They walked to the battle arena slowly in silence, not knowing what to say. 

 

"What do you think... Happened... to him?" Hoseok asked hesitantly.

 

"I don't even want to use my imaginations. We'll ask him once he's concious", Namjoon said, stuffing his hands into his jeans pockets.

 

"We better hurry, we're already 30 minutes late. We don't want to hear another rant from the principal like last time, right?" Yoongi said as he begin to walk faster. The others hummed in agreement and trailed behind him with fast footsteps.

 

But a thought lingered in the youngest's mind.

 

What are you hiding, Kim Taehyung? You are one mysterious kid and I'm going to find out.

 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

Changsub stared at Taehyung for a while. It's been a long time since he saw him. He missed him and cared for him as a brother. But he couldn't meet him, due to the fact that Taehyung lives in a hidden home and if Changsub were to visit him again, he would expose Taehyung's cover.

 

"I need to inform her about this. But first, where did I keep the clothes?" Changsub muttered to himself as he looked around. 

 

"Oh, now I remember!" He exclaimed and headed towards a drawer and took out a white shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

 

He went back to Taehyung's side and was about to take his glove off to wrap his wounds, when suddenly he heard a soft groan and a weak grip on his wrist. Changsub looked back and smiled softly.

 

"You're awake, Tae".

 

Taehyung stared at him with a blank expression. It took him 5 seconds to realize that Changsub was standing infront of him and he widen his eyes and woke up from the bed a little too fast, causing a throbbing pain in his head and bloody wrist.

 

"Yah, be careful!" Changsub scolded the younger as he helped him up.

 

"Sorry, hyung. But, what are you doing here?"  Taehyung said sheepishly.

 

"I work here. The question is, what are YOU doing here?" Changsub asked back with an eyebrow raised.

 

"I just transfered here".

 

"Let me guess, you got expeled from your old school?" Changsub said sarcastically.

 

"Yeah...", Taehyung replied while rubbing his neck with his uninjured hand.

 

Changsub shook his head and chuckled. He took a seat beside Taehyung and opened the first aid kid that sat on the bedside table.

 

"Come on, let's wrap your wrist", Changsub said before taking of Taehyung's fingerless glove, revealing Taehyung's ability symbols. Dark, Metal and Water Symbol.

 

"I never knew you transfered here, Tae. Ji hyo noona didn't tell me at all", Changsub said while wiping off the dried blood off of Taehyung's wrist.

 

"Nanny Song didn't tell you? That's weird. Nanny Song didn't tell me you worked here", Taehyung replied as he watches Changsub start to apply some medicine on the wound. (A/N : That's right. I'm adding Song Ji hyo, from Running Man in my story bcs I love her. She is bae. Appreciate her, respect her, love her.)

 

Changsub is a wizard and, kinda like, Taehyung's babysitter and Nanny Song's, or Song Jihyo's, step-brother. Whenever Nanny Song had a business management or something, Changsub will always come by to help watch Taehyung. Changsub knows all about Taehyung. From his horrible past, to his monstrous abilities. But he doesn't mind because Taehyung is an angel and there is no way you could hate him. Taehyung and Changsub rely on and love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter