The Restroom Incident

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is proofread. Enjoy! <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Taehyung just stood there not knowing what to say.

He just messed up, big time. And now he has to get himself out of it. He went overboard and everyone might have found out because of his careless mistake.

He stood there, frozen, not knowing how to answer Jimin's question.

Come on, brain! Work! Say something, anything! You got yourself into this and you are gonna get out of it yourself.

"I- uh... Just so happen to- uhm" Taehyung stammered, trying to form a believable lie. (A/N : Caught in a lie~~~)

That was when the bell rang, indicating that class is finally over and Taehyung silently thanked the gods.

"Okay- uh... Kids, you may- uhm... you know, pack your stuff and uh... onto your next class. See you next time..." Mr. Kwon said, still trying to overcome his shock and with that, he dissapeared in a blink of an eye.

Normally, students will be rampaging out of the class as if its a life and death situation but right now, no one dared to move. Everyone was so still, its as if time has stop. And all Taehyung could think of is, everyone is gonna think he is a total freak.

my life...

In the end, Jimin was the one who broke the silence by letting out a soft "Taehyung" but was soon cut off by Taehyung, himself, who dashed out of the class with his heavy as bag.

He ran out from that class as fast as his scrawny legs could take, not turning back. He ran to the first place that came into his mind.

The restroom.

Taehyung was lucky that he remembered where the restroom was, thanks to Jimin.

He pushed the door open and lock himself inside one of the cubicles. He sat on the toilet seat -with the covers closed, of course- while panting heavily. He felt like he just ran from America and all the way to Korea. Fyi, he doesn't work out.

"Stupid, stupid! Why is it so hard to control you? I'm just plain stupid" He muttered, looking at his hands as he turn it into a fist.

He really hates himself whenever he is in this kind of a situation. He doesn't know what to do. It messes him up, messes his life up. Why can he have normal abilities like others? He has thought about ending his life before so he doesn't go through this suffering pain of run-and-go-hide. He remembered the tough times be went through in his last collage. It was his first day and people started calling him a weird freak because he doesn't talk much. He was lucky he had a few -and by few he meant 1-2- students who didn't judge him but they still didn't give a about him. And now, the last thing he needs is to be seen as a freak by the whole collage.

Taehyung stayed there for a while for the past five minutes, contemplating whether it is a good time to get out right now. He took out his scheduele and saw that his next lesson, Spells and Potions, starts in, about ten minutes and if he doesn't get out now, he is gonna get a detention slip on his first day.

When Taehyung saw the next lesson, he couldn't help but think of Nanny Song. If she were to be here, she would be comforting right now with a bowl of popcorn and a marathon of romcom movies.

Life was so much easier with Nanny Song around.

Taehyung sighed as he stood up. He opened the cubicle door slowly and took a peek to see if anyone was there. When he was sure no one is here, he got and took his time to observe the restroom.

The basin was made of pure marble and the cubicle -Taehyung just noticed- was made of black rocks with a few rubies in it. The lighting in the restroom is a calming orange colour, making the place look fancy and rich as .

This place is nuts...

He was about to head out when the door was pushed open by someone. That someone who made Taehyung feel hot inside and his heart doing cartwheels.

Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung doesn't know if he should be happy and blush madly or panick and run out right now.

Jungkook doesn't spare him a glance as Taehyung looked at him. He walked towards the basin and washed his hands while Taehyung stood there, as if he needs Jungkook's permission to get out of the restroom.

Taehyung looked around nervously while biting the bottom of his lip. He then regain his senses that he might be late for class. As h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter