Of Friends and a Little Help

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is proofread people! Woohoo! Enjoy <3

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Jimin's P.O.V

Jimin sat in his circle of friends as they chatted freely, waiting for the teacher to arrive. His group, currently, has Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi while Jungkook is nowhere to be found. (A/N : Bcs that boi is out there catching his future boyfriend's heart)

"Hey, where's Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, looking around trying to find a certain ravenette.

Yoongi just shrugged with a face that says I- don't-give-a- -Jimin finds it attractive- and said "Probably someone's face off". Seokjin slapped him on the arm and started to lecture him causing Yoongi to groan.

Their group of friends are considered as 'The Stars Of BigHit Collage' which Jimin hates it, to be honest.

They own the title because they are a group who goes by the name of 'Bangtan Boys' or, for short, 'BTS'. They coach students in this collage during Training Sessions and at the same time study to get good grades. Their practices consists of 'Team combat battle', 'Ability battle', 'One-on-One combats', 'Weaponary' and other things that involves them being bathe in sweat. They sometimes help their principal to do 'stuff', and by 'stuff', they meant going on short quests and adventures. (A/N : Like Percy Jackson y'all)

The reason why Jimin hates being called 'The Stars Of BigHit Collage' is because everyone wants to become friends with them for their fame which Jimin can't help but to think lowly of them.

If one were to question "How popular are they?". The answer is 'The entire South and North Korea has heard of them before'.

So it wouldn't be such a shock to find fangirls and fanboys chasing after them which Jimin hates but Jungkook loves.

Jimin was in deep thought about his new friend, Taehyung. When his, horse of a friend, Hoseok snapped his fingers infront of his face.

"Huh? What?" Was what Jimin said as he almost fell off from his chair due to being frighten by Hoseok snapping hus fingers.

"We said, what do you think of that creepy new kid, Kim Taehyung?" Hoseok asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh, well. I think he's alright. He's nice. I mean, I bumped into him this morning, on the way to class. Why do you ask, hyung?"

"Nothing, just... Maybe you should stop hanging out with this kid all the time? I'm not saying you can't, but try to avoid him?" Seokjin said. Guilt spread across his face. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at that. His hyung isn't the type to judge people. He is always encouraging people to try something new so why is he so against Taehyung? He doesn't even know him that well, yet.

"Why, hyung? He seems pretty okay to me" Jimin said, trying so hard not to snap.

The door suddenly open to reveal Jungkook, now walking towards Jimin and the others while the other students start to drool over him.

Jungkook arrived at their table and muttered a small "Hi, hyungs" before placing his bag on the ground, taking a seat and took out his phone without a single care in this world.

"Where have you been? Eating a students face off?" Jimin said sarcasticaly but receive no answer causing Seokjin to shake his head at Jungkook.

Aish, this kid...

Jimin thought. He look back at his hyungs and question again "Again, hyung, why? Taehyung seems pretty okay to me"

"Yeah, but for a kid to solve a case in 1898? I don't think he is considered as 'okay'" Yoongi said while lying his head on the table to take a nap.

"Wanna know something?"

Everyone, even Yoongi, looked at the owner of the voice which is Jungkook.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I met him in the restroom and I asked how he did it and he said he has a 'nanny' who is 153 years old who told him this. Like anyone is gonna believe that. The police can't even figured it out and his so-called-nanny knows? Yeah right" Jungkook said while making air-quotes when he said 'nanny' and went back to use his phone.

"But what if he was telling the truth?" Namjoon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter