Admitting

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

 

Taehyung heard, accompanied by loud constanr banging on the door. Taehyung forced an eye open and winced at the loyd sound. He reluctantly and groggily woke up from his bed and opened the door with a yawn.

 

There stood Nanny Song, smiling, all dress in teen clothing, a sachet around her shoulder.

 

"Yes?" Taehyung groggily asked.

 

"You're late", Nanny Song replied with a smile.

 

Taehyung stood there, confused.

 

"It's 7.16 in the morning right now", Nanny Song stated as she looked at her phone.

 

Taehyung's eyes widen in realization and slammed the door closed as he quickly git ready, "Why did you called me earlier?!" Taehyung yelled from inside of the room.

 

"Why didn't you hear your alarm?!"

 

》》》》》》》

 

Taehyung ran towards the main building with Nanny Song trailing behind. He heard her stiffling a laugh but ignored her. As he arrived at the entrance, he saw Jungkook and the others laughing and immediately blushed. But then, he wondered 'Isn't it late already?'

 

As he ran towards his friends, they smiled at him but soon frowned, "Yah, what happened to you?" Jimin asked.

 

"I ran because I woke up late", Taehyung glared at Nanny Song who was still stiffling a laugh.

 

"But, Tae. It's 6.32 in the morning right now", Seokjin stated, looking at Taehyung weirdly.

 

"What?"

 

Taehyung closed his eyes in realization and turn to look at Nanny Song who was smilling at him innocently.

 

"Care to explain?" He asked through gritted teeth.

 

"Hey, I got a message around 5 in the morning about us having to arrive early to give an explanation to the principal. So... I thought... Why not wake you up in a funny way?" She told innocently, her hands behind her back.

 

"I hate you".

 

"Me too".

 

"So, we're gonna have to explain it to the principal today?" Taehyung asked nervously.

 

"Don't worry, we'll be there with you kid", Yoongi patted his back with a smile.

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

》》》》》》》

 

"I've been informed about a weird catastrophe that has happened in our collage. And I was told that you boys were involved in this mess and damage?" Principal Jung stated as he inspected a few reports on his desk while his secretary, Baekhyun, was holding a few more in his arms.

 

"Especially you", Principal Jung looked at Taehyung with a questionable look and Taehyung hung his head down.

 

"And who may you be?" Principal Jung asked Nanny Song.

 

"Song Ji hyo. Or Nanny Song. I'm Taehyung's caretaker", Nanny Song crossed her arms.

 

"Okay, then. I guess, a lot of things had happened while I was gone. Care to tell? Right from the start?" Principal Jung asked. More like demanded.

 

And they did. They told them the whole story. From the day Taehyung entered until today. Taehyung had a lot to talk about. From the day his parents met to the day he was borned to the day of the fight. Principal Jung and Baekhyung were all ears and didn't interupted the whole time they were talking.

 

It was going smoothly. Principal Jung and Baekhyung were taking everything in calmly. Until Taehyung mentioned a particular info.

 

"I have a friend. He was kind enough to get my dorm keys. His name is Junmyeon and-"

 

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Who?" Baekhyun cut Taehyung's sentence.

 

"Junmyeon. A worker from here?" Taehyung repeated.

 

It went quiet after that. Taehyung and Nanny Song sat confused.

 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, sensing the weird tension in the room.

 

"Taehyung? There is no worker named 'Junmyeon'. Last time I checked, it was two days ago. And, I am sure, there is no Junmyeon in our school", Baekhyun cleared out with a scrunched up face.

 

"What? Impossible, I even have his number. Look", Taehyung said before rummaging his bagpack. He was glad that he kept the paper in his bag and never took it out since the first day he got here. Once he found it, his eyes widen.

 

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked the, now, shocked Taehyung.

 

The paper that was supposed to have Junmyeon's number was not how Taehyung expected it to be. Instead, what was written on the paper, is a threat.

 

'One step at a time, we will make you fall. Fall to the world underneath. I will make sure, it happens. Until then, we'll meet again.'

 

"How...?" Taehyung whispered. Yoongi took the paper from his hands and crumpled the paper in his hands.

 

"This isn't funny anymore. Taehyung, you need to be careful", Yoongi warned while the others took the paper from Yoongi's hand and read it.

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

"I wanted to ask you guys something", Taehyung asked making the others to look at him.

 

"What is it?" Hoseok asked.

 

"In the cafeteria, there are five tables surrounding the Pink Diamond table. You know, your table. And no one ever sits there. Why?"

 

"That... is another thing that I was about to discuss", Principal Jung sighed as he laced his own fingers.

 

"Namjoon, mind helping me?" Principal Jung asked.

 

"Sure, sir. You see, Taehyung...", Namjoon looked at Taehyung hesitantly. Tahyung looked at him back with a curious gaze.

 

"After the four kingdoms were destroyed, our collage vowed to serve respect to them. So, sine the day the four kingdoms were destroyed, Principal Jung decided to build tables from different gemstones as an honourary gift to the lost kingdoms. He even built one for the Ferrokinesis kingdom as a sign of appreciation as they didn't give up after, almost, getting destroyed. We never had anyone who has Ferrokinesis in this school before. You're the first, Tae. That's why everyone was quite... cautious... of you. These tables, however, aren't like normal tables. They have a slight 'spell' or 'magic' to it. Only someone who has Dark, Ice, Water, Wind and Metal could sit on them. The Aquamarine is for the Ice, Opal Doublet is for the Water, Pyrope Garnet is for the Dark, Howlite is for the Wind and Goshenite is for the Ferrokinesis. There was this one time, where a student here sat on those tables. As a joke. Then after, a few minutes, he said he wanted to go to the restroom and, well..., he...", Namjoon tried to find the right words but can't seem to find the right words to put it.

 

"He...?" Taehyung tried again.

 

"He... disappeared? But, after a week or two, a security guard found his body hidden in the woods. His body hung from the trees. It became one of the hottest news spread around South Korea", Seokjin finished the story and Taehyung was left dumbfounded.

 

"What?" Taehyung said in a state of shock.

 

"Right now, we aren't sure if you are able to sit, go near even, to those tables. We are afraid if it doesn't work, you'll... You know what I mean", Baekhyun said awkwardly.

 

"So, Taehyung, for now on, keep your guards up. We will not spread this news to anyone. But, I can't do anything about the students here. If any of you found rumours about what has happened in our collage or about Taehyung, delete it. Don't let it spread, got it?" Principal Jung ordered sternly.

 

"Yes, sir", everyone else, including Baekhyun and Nanny Song.

 

"And, you- Can I just call you by your name?" Principal Jung asked Nanny Song and she nodded.

 

"Okay, Song Jihyo, you are given full permission to stay here and accompany Taehyung and help him. Do not let him get attacked?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter