Bloodbath

Making Promises and Being Promised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) : I apologize for not updating lately. Explanation is in the author's note. Enjoy this chap, y'all :)

The one that is in Italics and underlined is Vs dialogue :B

 

 

The bell rang, which meant the class finally ended. The students thanked the teacher before heading out of the class. Taehyung felt sluggish and everything is like coming at his face at once. First,his books ended up at the entrance of his room. Second, he found a weird and creepy note. And to top of the delicious cake, Miss Moonbyul just had to bring up his past.

 

"Hey, Tae? Let's go have some lunch. They're serving pizza today!" Jimin exclaimed as he slung an arm over Taehyung after the both of them stood up from their seat. Taehyung saw the others by the door of the classroom. Just the thought of pizza almost made Taehyung drooled, due to the fact that he lost his appetitte during breakfast. But, when a flash of his old memory decided to show up, he doesn't feel like eating anymore.

 

Taehyung tried his best to give his usual smile, but it ended up looking broken if you look at it closely, "Hey, Chim? Why don't you go ahead first. I need to use the restroom".

 

Jimin pouted a little because he couldn't walk with his other 95-liner but nodded, "Okay, but be quick!"

 

Taehyung smiled softly at his childishness and nodded back, making his brown locks bounce on his forehead. He suddenly made eye contact with Jungkook but the other just looked at him blankly. Taehyung gulped because Jungkook's gaze gave off an aura that says 'I-know-what-you're-hiding-and-all-of-your-secrets'. Taehyung quickly broke the eye contact and waved at Jimin, telling him to hurry to the cafeteria or the pizza will be gone.

 

When Taehyung was sure that his friends were far enough, out of hearing distance, he quickly ran to the restroom with tears pooling at the rim of his eyes. The tears that he tried so hard to keep are now falling, streaming down his cheeks, as he runs to the restroom.

 

He pushed the door open and randomly locks himself on one of the cubicle. He set his bag on the ground and slumped onto the closed toilet seat. He lets out silent sobs and whimpers at all of his childhood memories he had with his family. Out of nowhere, he heard V's voice in his head.

 

"Hey, it's okay. Let it all out. You deserve it".

 

And Taehyung took his advice by letting more tears fall.

 

God, I'm so weak. Mom, dad, grandma, grandpapi... I miss you... 

 

After he was done drying his eyes out, he just sat there silently. Not moving at all. Then V appeared again.

 

"Hey, you okay now?" V asked, concern.

 

Taehyung let a small smile slip onto his lips as he whispers softly, "Yeah, I am now".

 

"Good, you did a good job having self-control back there. Remember when you were nine years old?" V asked, trying to distract Taehyung from the sadness.

 

Taehyung snickered at the memory.When he was nine, a boy used to pick on him and he would always steal his lunch money, embarass him, and all of those practical bullying stuff. Then one day, his bully mentioned about how dissapointed Taehyung's family is with him and how much of a failure he is and that his birth was a mistake. Taehyung got so mad, his true abilities bursted out, his powers taking control of his body and his eyes flashed different colours every 5 seconds. Taehyung fainted after that as he had reached his limits. His body felt like it was on fire and smoke was released from his body. The bully was injured so badly that he had to be in the hospital for more that a couple of weeks. 

 

In the end, Taehyung wss forced to change schools after that and Nanny Song had to cast a spell on the whole school and take their memories of the incident or anything related to the incident.

 

Taehyung smiled at the memory and was about to stand up when an invisible force stop him from doing so. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked around. He tried standing up again but it happened again. Taehyung was confused and frighten at the same time, so he called V out.

 

"Umm, V? What's happening to me?" Taehyung asked, his voice breaking a little at the end.

 

"I have no idea. Try squirming", V said in his head, confused.

 

Taehyung squirmed in his seat but no luck.

 

"Why can't I stand up?!" Taehyung asked, a little scared.

 

It was quiet. Eerily quiet. He looked around slowly. The only sounds were the ticking clock and the air-conditioner of the restroom.

 

"V? Where are you?"

 

No answer.

 

"Yah, why are you so quiet?"

 

Again, no answer.

 

And that was when everything suddenly became silent and his mind was pulled into a black void and his vision went black. The last thing he heard was

 

"Let's have some fun, little one..."

 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

 

Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin and Jungkook were eating and playing around. Namjoon being philosophical, Hoseok making puns, Yoongi grunted telling Hoseok to shut up, Seokjin was yelling at Yoongi and Hoseok to stop arguing and Jungkook being the usual boi he is by flirting and winking at every girl, and maybe boy, that passes by.

 

However, there is one person who isn't joning them and just fidgeted in his seat.

 

"Jimin? What's wrong, honey?" Seokjin asked in a motherly tone.

 

Jimin cringed and whined, "Hyung, why 'Honey'?"

 

"Hey, I'm being nice. So, what's going on i  that head of yours?" Seokjin asked as he set down his chopsticks.

 

Everyone turned to Jimin, waiting for a reply. 

 

"It's just... It's been, almost, 15 minutes. Where's Tae?" Jimin asked worriedly, oblivious to the two pair of eyes looking at him in jealousy because of Jimin and Taehyung's friendship.

 

"Maybe he's constipated", Namjoon said and Hoseok replied him with a paperball in the face.

 

"Try calling him?", Jungkook muttered his suggestion and Jimin took his phone out and dialed his number.

 

"Wait, how do you know his number?" Hoseok asked.

 

"Hyung, when you have a friend, you guys manage to do it without even realizing. It's called 'best friends'", Jimin replied like a boss.

 

Jimin called Taehyung and waited. And waited. And waited. Until it was connect to the voice message.

 

Jimin, with a sigh, ended the call. He looked at his friends and shook his head, "He didn't pick up".

 

"Try calling again", Yoongi said and Jimin dialed Taehyung's number again, this time, on speaker. They waited. And waited. And waited. And it leaded to a voice mail.

 

"One last time", Jimin said, with worriness feeling his voice. He dialed Taehyung's number and pressed the call button and put it on speaker again. And waited. And waited. And waited. By this time, the machine telling him to leave a voice mail leaves a creepy and scary ending message.

 

"I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is not available at the moment......... OR EVER. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER EVER AGAIN. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A VOICE MAIL AT ALL. PLEASE DO NOT DIAL THIS NUMBER AGAIN. PLEASE LEAVE THIS NUMBER ALONE AND NEVER CONTACT THIS NUMBER AT ALL. DO NOT--- DO NOT--- DO NOT--- DO NOT--- DO NOT---............. FIND HIM. -ERROR- -ERROR- -ERROR-  KIM TAEHYUNG IS GONE. -ERROR- -ERROR-............. Thank you and sorry for the inconvinience".

 

And the line went dead.

 

Everyone at the table went wide-eyed at the message and Jungkook was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter