Im Jae Woo (Kahi's past part 2)

Childhood Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ji Young? Is that you?" a familiar voice was heard.

Kahi turned around and was surprised to see Im Jae Woo, the guy whom she had a crush on back in high school.

"Jae Woo?" Kahi asked just to confirm that she wasn't daydreaming.

"Yeah. Im Jae Woo." he smiled and stretched out his hand. Kahi shook his hand and smiled.

"It's nice to see you here, Ji Young. And who is this beautiful girl here?" Jae Woo asked while patting Bekah's head.

"She's my daughter. Her name is Kim Rebekah."

"Kim Rebekah? That's a lovely name for a lovely girl. Hey Ji Young, wanna go grab a cup of coffee at a cafe nearby? We can catch up there." Jae Woo suggested. Kahi only nodded and followed Jae Woo.

#

Im Jae Woo was a perfect guy. He was good looking, tall, charming, had a good and stable job and well easy said, he was every girl's ideal man. Every girl would fall for his charms and that includes Kahi.

Ever since she met with Jae Woo at that cafe, she found herself falling in love again with him. They would go out together every weekend and Jae Woo would at times drop by Kahi's house to simply drop off hers and Bekah's dinner.

The relationship between Kahi and Jae Woo became more than friends. They were dating but they kept their relationship a secret as Kahi was afraid that her parents may not like Jae Woo.

#

It was a Sunday. Kahi and Jae Woo went out on a dinner date. Bekah was being babysitted by one of Kahi’s best friend, Juyeon. They ordered their food and were enjoying their meal until Kahi had to go out of the restaurant to answer a phone call from Juyeon. Jae Woo seized this opportunity and added a certain drug into Kahi’s red wine.

Kahi came back, apologized and they continued to enjoy their dinner. Jae Woo could only smirk when Kahi took a few sips of her wine. The drug he had used wasn’t really a strong one but it could make one unconscious for a few hours.

They finished their dinner and left the restaurant. While in the car, Kahi dozed off.

The drug must have taken effect already. Jae Woo thought.

He made a left turn and went to a quiet park nearby where there weren’t many visitors. He parked his car at the car park and stared at Kahi who was still unconscious. He checked his watch; he still had three hours left before Kahi wakes up.

He unbuckled Kahi’s seatbelt and shifted her seat so that she was now leaning back. Jae Woo then began to Kahi’s blouse and he slowly leant in to kiss Kahi’s neck and leave his mark there. He took off Kahi’s skirt and .

That night, Jae Woo Kahi.

#

Kahi woke up and was startled to find herself in her room and on her bed. She checked the time on her phone. It was 2 am.  She got up, felt a little dizzy but she dismissed it thinking it was probably the wine she had during dinner. Kahi checked Bekah’s room and to her surprise, Bekah was soundly asleep. Kahi went in, gave a goodnight kiss on Bekah’s forehead and decided to have a quick shower.

She felt different. She smelt like Jae Woo for some odd reason. Her skin felt rather hot and she felt uncomfortable. Kahi checked her reflection in the big mirror in her bathroom and was shocked to find a hickey on her neck.

Kahi ran out of her room, grabbed her phone and frantically dialed Jae Woo’s number. Jae Woo answered the call, his voice groggy; cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter