ONLY PLATONIC

She Wears the Pants | He Wears the Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was clearly stopping herself from sobbing but she was also clearly failing at it. She was securely tucked in Jiyong's arms while he cooed her and patted her head, avoiding the end of her hair that were way too short for her liking.

 

Meanwhile.

 

Yoongi was getting kicked in the gut by most of his teammates while Jin and Jungkook had the role of trying to 're-attach' her hair despite it being completely impossible. All they could do was just scream mutely while carefully pushing the cut out ends together.

 

"Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

 

Her wail sent another round of panic among the boys and now the girls too. Jiyong, as girly and fragile as he looked right now, scooped Dara up and carried her away from the scene. Youngbae and Bom followed them with their eyes but the rest continued to look at the giant mess that these two made. Eventually, their eyes darted back to the unprecedented spectacle without bothering to go after them. They could handle it themselves. Hell, maybe those two could even get some improvement. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong threw his wig on the ground since the strands would incessantly block his line of sight. He snatched a hand towel on his way to the wherever his feet took him. He was busy soaking up the towel while Dara cried on the ground, totally miserable, pitiful, and loud as hell like holy she sounded like a freaking whale. 

 

He nudged her a bit to make her look at him but she just whined and flailed her limbs a bit. An irritated grumble escaped his lips as Dara continued to touch her short hair and bawl her eyes out. Roughly, he pulled her to sit up and she landed on his chest limply, soaking his dress in the process. Pats were all he could give and Dara sank even further into his half-hearted embrace. The girl was clearly doing too much. How could someone cry like this over a piece of hair? Yeah it looked good on her but was all these tears really necessary?

 

"Stop this crying." He whined and she just sobbed even louder. 

 

He rubbed the moist towel on her face to clear her off this mess she had become. Their faces were dangerously close and if someone happened to pass by the scene, they would think that they were up to something 'intimate'. There was truly no lingering intimacy between them... well, at least not yet. Their relationship was a unique one. They were extremely platonic yet not completely trusting each other with secrets. It just so happens that the two had the same realization of their uality and that allowed their friendship to blossom even further. 

 

"M-my ha-hair isssss go-o-o-ooooo-onnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

 

"Yeah yeah, my hair is gone too but you don't see me complaining." he hissed, continuing to clean her face.

 

Dara stopped crying for a moment to look at him. She realized that his wig was completely gone and was replaced with the thick, blond hair that was hidden beneath it. Her hand reached out to his fluffy-looking head and he bowed so that she could get a better feel. He breathed a sigh of relief when she got distracted by his hair but then her hands started to pull on his locks and he yelped in pain and tried to get her off.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

 

Her hands stayed on his head and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter