AND IT STARTS

She Wears the Pants | He Wears the Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A bunch of gossiping students crowded the halls just so that they could catch a glimpse of the odd couple. 

 

Jiyong looked surprisingly feminine despite his broad shoulders and sharp jaw line. They could also say the same for Dara since her figure was definitely not impeding the cool and mysterious stance she was showing off. Undoubtedly, the girls started swooning at Dara while the guys could just clear their throats and sneak glances at the seemingly oblivious Jiyong. 

 

Meanwhile, their friends reluctantly followed from the back while giving weird looks at the students who looked at the two of them all googly eyed and heart-shaped eyes. It was clear that there were a few people who thought that Dara and Jiyong were disgusting and immoral by openly mocking them. The self-proclaimed parents—Youngbae and Seunghyun—would take the initiative to act and protect their babies by punching these no good hooligans in the arm to make them stop. Chaerin and Bom served to be their back-up and took care of the catty females. And Seungri and Daesung took the roll of their security guards to keep the peace and order in the community.

 

"Do you remember what I taught you?" Dara mumbled beside him and Jiyong scooted closer to get a better listen. "Back straight, chest out, and smile." 

 

Jiyong nodded and lightly held on her shoulder. "And remember to stand tall, stay quiet to add mystery, and wink occasionally." 

 

Dara walked beside him wordlessly and he raised a brow not getting an answer. She suddenly turned her head to him and winked impassively before unconsciously breaking out into her beauty queen smile and making Jiyong smirk boyishly. The rest got slightly confused at the sight of their biological natures and then they saw them walk in opposite directions, making the crowd split up to follow them. 

 

The group of friends were left to gaze at the two idiots' retreating backs when Chaerin suddenly groaned. They watched as she fumbled in her back to get her wallet and the rest seemed to get a struck of realization. They immediately put out their hands to get their prize money while Chaerin shot them murderous looks. 

 

" all of you." she hissed, handing them their dirty cash. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong sat idly on his seat, completely disregarding the curious eyes of his classmates. Even the professor didn't bother starting with his class because he was also caught in a trance of what exactly was going on with Kwon Jiyong. He didn't really mind all the stares. He actually likes it. It makes him feel like they're now paying attention to the him that was 'meant to be'. 

 

His legs were primly crossed and his chin rested on his hand. His wig sure was starting to make him itch but Dara said that beauty was pain so he just decided to it up. Dara, being forced into pageants as a child, was the best teacher for him in terms of wanting to act like a girl. She was strict but she definitely taught him to a tee. He was still not quite used to this change so the two of them decided to teach each other until either one was confident in their own skin. 

 

The classmates shared a sigh as they gazed at him. Some girls actually liked the look on him and even though he clearly wanted to be a girl, they could still see his masculinity. They treat it as a challenge they were willing to take. They knew what Kwon Jiyong looked like before and regretting that they haven't done anything when he was still... sane. The guys on the other hand couldn't understand for the life of them why they were suddenly attracted to him. They knew full well that he was a guy on the inside but their was something about him... his charm, maybe? He looked fragile with how he dressed but his body build told them that he was capable enough on his own. 

 

Dara also taught him the art of makeup on for today he was going with the natural look. His slightly mascara'd eyes fluttered to the sides and saw the people quickly turning their heads as if they weren't paying any close attention to him. He just blinked. Slowly, they started to look at his direction again and stayed looking at him when they saw that he wasn't reacting negatively. He blinked again and they continued to look. 

 

And suddenly, he bursts into a warm smile. The corners of his eyes were showing slight wrinkles. His shoulders were pointing up as his elbows rested on the table and his hands shyly cover his smiling lips. Then they heard a giggle and so suddenly the whole class' world seemed to stop. A few hearts started to beat rapidly and a number of cheeks blushed in a mad shade of pink. 

 

He turned to the window and caught a glimpse of Dara in her sports wear, leisurely dribbling a soccer ball while waiting for her team to get ready. His eyes stayed fixed on her, quietly observing her every move... how her big eyes looked stoic, how her mannerisms looked rougher, and how she opened and closed out of boredom and making him see how effortlessly pink they looked. 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked ahead and met Jiyong's eyes. Unknowingly, she waved to him excitedly while Jiyong, looking like he's been caught off guard, laughed and waved back at her with a tiny smile. 

 

"5 minutes before game time, Dara!" 

 

She looked back and nodded at their coach, securing her pony tail even more. They were about to play against the guy's socce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter