OMG MAKEOVERS!!!!

She Wears the Pants | He Wears the Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If you're gonna be a man, then at least dress like those hot calendar guys in suits. You look like a freaking hobo for Christ' sake." 

 

Dara scowled at Bom as she grabbed the hem of her oversized shirt and wiped with it. The girls (now including Jiyong) gave her disgusted looks while the men firmly glanced away as soon as they caught a glimpse of her bra. There was no malice behind their avoiding eyes but they can't help but feel really uncomfortable. Jiyong pouted looking at Dara's slender figure and observed his own broadness. 

 

"I swear this is some kind of weird ." Seunghyun chomped on some cereal. 

 

"Dude, it's 7 in the evening." Daesung called him out with a sigh, "Why are you eating cereal?" 

 

"It's 2016 and why do you still have that bowl freaking haircut." he retaliated and smirked in triumph when he saw him sneer underneath his hideous bangs. "That's what I thought." 

 

It's been a total 5 hours since Dara and Jiyong's sudden gender change and their friends chose to accept it... at least for the meantime. It was the two's problem to solve and they decided that they would just watch with some popcorn in their hands and a megaphone that'll be used to say "I told you so, you stupid ."

 

They knew that their 'epiphany' was one of those I-got-nothing-better-to-do-so-might-as-well-do-this moments. They also knew that they were the most stubborn out of all of them and they were too tired to fight for their cause. It wasn't that they thought that embracing their uality was a bad thing. What they didn't like was how easily they just changed and put their mind to it without thinking it through... and also the fact that they got their realization from a TV drama. 

 

Chaerin threw a throw pillow at Jiyong when she saw him bending his knees sideways under his frilly dress. He ultimately fell on the floor since his heels had a sudden moment of betrayal. 

 

"Is this what I get for exploring my uality?! I thought we women were supposed to stick together?!!" 

 

"'Exploring your uality'?" Chaerin rolled her eyes. "Then why the hell are you opening your legs wide apart like that?" 

 

"BECAUSE I CAN FEEL MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITY!"

 

Chaerin threw another pillow on him and he shook his shoulders in irritation like the grown man woman that he was. 

 

"Can we go to the mall? My clothes are all lacy and stringy and I want new ones."

 

Another batch of groans erupted from the guys' lips. The bluntness of that girl guy was just too much.

 

"Can I have it then?" Jiyong asked and before Dara was about to say yes, he was met by multitudes of pillows, sending him further to the ground.

 

"Okay! No one's giving anyone their underwear, alright?" Youngbae announced.

 

Daesung cringed and closed his eyes. "Why is this happening right now?"

 

"We'll split up into teams." Bom exclaimed. "The guys go with Dara and the girls go with Jiyong."

 

"WHAT???? WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO WITH DARA???" 

 

"You have a freaking problem with me, Daesung?"

 

He saw how she cracked her fingers and he gulped. "I-I just think that... I... I'll shut up now." he mumbled and Dara grinned. 

 

"Please don't shop for anything too shameful." Youngbae looked at Bom with pleading eyes. "Restrain yourselves... especially Jiyong."

 

"Yah Youngbae!!!" Jiyong accused.

 

Chaerin sighed. "Don't let Dara buy anything baggy. She looks horrible in those. We're counting on you."

 

Dara looked scandalized. "I look fantastic in those!" 

 

The girls rolled their eyes.

 

They saw Jiyong hook his arm on Dara and dragged her out the door with his drag queen look. Meanwhile Dara still looked like she just came from the dumpster as she complained and told him to slow down. Their friends were just left inside the house while looking at the opened door blankly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter