HIS AND HER PREFERENCE~

She Wears the Pants | He Wears the Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay kids, I'm done!"

 

Everybody quickly scampered out of their rooms and gathered around the dining room like a bunch of animals. They stopped when they realized what Dara and Jiyong were wearing. Dara stayed in Jiyong's room for the night with all her shopping bags while Jiyong kicked Youngbae out of their shared room, leaving him to sleep with a very handsy Seunghyun. 

 

Seunghyun whistled, looking at them from head to toe while the rest just stared at them dumbly. The two in question gave each other knowing smiles and looked back at them. 

 

"We look hot, don't we?" Jiyong said smugly. 

 

Jiyong was clean-shaven—even his legs looked smooth as a baby's . He was wearing casual summer dress that actually looked good on him. The lack of muscles in his arms definitely allowed the look to work well with his androgynous body. A pair of wine red Vans donned on his feet while his usual messenger bag was slung over his shoulder. She wore the wig that she used yesterday but now it was put up in a messy bun. 

 

Dara on the other hand, wore a sleek, grey buttoned shirt. Her sleeves were folded up as per Seungri's instructions and her shirt was tucked neatly in her black black fitted slacks. She also wore her old oxfords that she just loves so much. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail. Her small figure was definitely a disadvantage but the charisma that she exuded was filling out those holes. 

 

There was only one thing that was going on in everyone's mind at that point. 

 

"When the hell did this happen?" Seunghyun voiced out. 

 

Dara nudged Jiyong's arm and he chuckled. "Jiyong and I were up all night." 

 

Everybody had their mouth's slightly agape. The girls unconsciously protected their chests while the guys alternated between looking at Jiyong and Dara. 

 

"Y-you didn't..." Bom mumbled scandalously. 

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. "We were up all night teaching each other how to be each other's gender, you erts."

 

They released a relieved sigh and the two could just roll their eyes at their exaggeration. 

 

"I don't wanna cut my hair!" 

 

Jiyong just sighed and touched her soft locks. It would be a waste if she's gonna cut it off. Dara was sitting with him in his bed while their brand-new and old clothes were laid out on the floor below them. Jiyong's old clothes ranged from polos, to shirts, to suits while Dara mostly had t-shirts, a few dresses, and a lot of hoodies. Jiyong was in a real disadvantage here since he couldn't borrow Dara's clothes while the latter could. Dara just gave him a comforting pat when he grumbled and whined. 

 

"Don't worry, man, I promise that I'll help you to fill out the gaps." 

 

"Stop calling me 'man'." 

 

"Arasso, arasso." 

 

During that night they spent almost 2 hours in shaving Jiyong while spending an hour on persuading Dara to stray away from the baggy style. The rest were spent in teaching each other the proper 'etiquette' and all those lovely stuff. They can attest that they just slept for a good hour before they're alarm rang so that they could get ready. 

 

 "Jiyong looks... WOW! Holy . You're good enough to pass off as a real girl. You look like a model." 

 

Chaerin snorted. "I guess you won't  have any trouble getting men like Seungri."

 

Seungri huffed in irritation while the rest laughed. 

 

"But I'm a lesbian."

 

Everybody grew quiet while Dara and Jiyong just looked at each other.

 

"And I'm gay." Gay Dara added and Lesbian Jiyong produced an 'amen' jokingly. 

 

"D-doesn't this defeat the purpose?"

 

They shook their heads and Seunghyun roughly nudged Youngbae to make them get to the bottom of things. He crossed his arms at his two confused children and rubbed his temple, feeling a migraine coming on.

 

"Didn't you guys change because you think you'really living in the wrong bodies?"

 

They nodded, waiting for him to elaborate but that question alone should get them to think twice.

 

It didn't.

 

Mommy Youngbae sighed. "So what you're telling me is that your ual preference stayed the same but your uality didn't?"

 

They nodded.

 

"What kind of whack- thought process is that???!!" They all jumped when his voice thundered all over the room. "I cook, clean, do groceries and this is what I get??!!!! Two pain in the kids?????" he yelled incredulously.

 

Jiyong reached for his arm but he slapped it off. "M-mommy-..."

 

"Oh don't you mommy mommy me, Jiyong. I am NO ONE'S mommy!!!"

 

"Whoa there Youngbae. Let's not disown people when we're angry-..." 

 

" YOU, SEUNGHYUN, YOU PIECE OF !!!!"

 

"Don't talk to your husband like that!" Seunghyun slammed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter