THAT MULAN SONG

She Wears the Pants | He Wears the Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What?" 

 

"I said," Youngbae breathed deeply. "Are. You. ing. Insane."

 

"They are... You know they are." Daesung shook his head. 

 

"Shut up Daesung. I'm manlier than you'll ever be." 

 

The later quirked an amused brow. "As quoted by Mr. John. 'The last time I checked, you don't have a '." 

 

"Yeah, but I do have a fist that can hit your face." Dara shrugged. 

 

"And what about you..." Youngbae winced, looking at his god-awful best friend, "you train wreck of a man." 

 

Jiyong twirled his dress again and the rest shared a long groan of disgust. He then started acting all cutesy by batting his lashes and moving his shoulders up and down. His friends could just sneer at him. Dara however didn't think anything was wrong with him. She wonders why they were acting like some judgmental asses. She thinks his cute for a hairy cross-dressing man.

 

Dara then sauntered off and wiped her pink lips with a napkin before stuffing with another handful of cheesy nacho goodness. She hummed in delight as she plopped back down beside Youngbae and Seunghyun. She immediately went to dream land with slightly hanging open. They saw Jiyong checking himself out his reflection on their DVD cabinet's glass. 

 

"I look so pretty." The man said as he fluffed his hair. 

 

The two were in their own worlds while the rest were in their own world too, a world that was filled with a whole lot of confusion, confusion, and uhmm... oh yeah, confusion. 

 

Chaerin eyed her friends skeptically, her hands raised a bit as if she just felt an earthquake. "Did any of you knew that this was gonna happen because I'm totally... lost."

 

"They did not just changed because of a TV drama. Please don't tell me they changed because of that stupid Margaret." Daesung's pleading voice bargained.

 

Youngbae clicked his tongue and gathered everyone in a huddle. "Did either of them show any signs of... you know..." 

 

"Dara's been a tomboy ever since we all started living together." Seungri his chin in thought. "She doesn't like girly stuff or anything that has to deal with girly things. God knows how much she loathes periods." The guys shuddered. "She never fails to tell her tale of period woes." 

 

"Yah, no one likes periods!" Bom half-yelled. "Chaerin doesn't like girly stuff either but she doesn't go around calling himself a man." 

 

"Actions speak louder than words." that earned Seungri a rough slap in the back from Chaerin, the supposed she-man.

 

Chaerin gazed at Jiyong before going back in their huddle. "Jiyong looks androgynous. He looks like a full-on girl when you slap some makeup on him but his body just screams 'man'. I don't really see him acting all feminine... I mean he has some feminine mannerisms but it still isn't enough."

 

"Jiyong really likes checking himself out though. Maybe he just gave up because no one wanted to date him and resorted to being the ultimate woman... only its freaky and weird as ." Seunghyun added.

 

"HEY GUYS!" 

 

They popped their heads up and saw Jiyong grinning at them and pointing at his face. He looked like a kid that just entered a candy store and was about to get a lifetime of diabetes. Youngbae couldn't help but heave out a disappointed breathe which created a domino effect among his friends. 

 

"Don't I look hot as ?!" The drag queen beamed and his friends did nothing but go back in their huddle.

 

"How long do you think this'll last?" Daesung questioned.

 

Youngbae shrugged. "I say a few days. Maybe a week?"

 

There was silence and then there were crickets.

 

"Wanna place your bets now?"

 

Seunghyun started, "A month."

 

"2 and a half weeks." Daesung added.

 

"Until tomorrow." Chaerin chortled.

 

Bom grumbled. "4 months."

 

"4 months?!"

 

"A year."

 

Everyone looked at Seungri incredulously, it was as if they just saw him trip a toddler. I mean who does that? And who in their right mind would think that these two nutcases would do this for a whole year? 

 

Chaerin look at him unbelievingly. "You've gotta be kidding me, Seungri." 

 

"What? We might not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter