Chapter Six

The Forgotten Promise

CHAPTER SIX:

        STOP!

A knock on the door was heard. “Stephanie? Stephanie, please open the door, we need to talk,” came the voice of James, the father of Tiffany.

“Don’t call me that, and we have nothing to talk about,” Tiffany said and Mr.Hwang heard it, she was sobbing.

“Why is she crying?” he thought, he tried again to knock, “Stepha- I mean Tiffany, come on, open the door and we can talk about it,” he said. “Then tell me… tell me why didn’t you told me, about Taeyeon’s accident,” she said not trying to cry again, Mr.Hwang sighs.

“Let me in first,” said Mr.Hwang and Tiffany slowly opened the door and he saw Tiffany’s red eyes because of crying.

He entered the room and it was all pink, even the lights are pink the walls, stuff toy, and mirror, it's all pink. He took a seat on her bed as she took a seat as well beside him.

He sighs, “Where do I even start?” he asked, “Start from the start.” Tiffany said shortly showing a hint of anger.

“Fine ..hmm … it was a few years ago-“ Tiffany cut him “Yeah I know that part, so?”

“He told me that Taeyeon got an accident when two cars collided with each other, so I paid them a visit in the hospital….without you knowing that,” he said, and Tiffany looked at him in disbelief. “You what?!” asked Tiffany,

“I-I’ve tried to tell you that but, they told me not, cause you will get worried and skip school, also it’s for your good sake okay?” he explained.

“W-what? Worry? You didn’t even know how worried dead I am when she left me. If only you knew how I felt that time, you would understand.” Said Tiffany to her father.

“I know, I know, Tiff. But can you just please listen to me first, just this one offer okay? Just listen and Taeyeon is out of this.”

“D-don’t tell me you plan to do this embezzlement, didn’t you? You gave all the money to the Kims because she was hospitalized, and know you want me to get marry with him just because of that?? What the heck?” and with that, her father held her wrist tightly, “You will marry him, whether you like it or not you understand?”

“No, no, No! I don’t understand you, Dad, what happened to my father huh? Where is he?! Where is the James Hwang we knew back then huh? Where!-“ Tiffany felt a sting of pain on her left cheek, she held her left cheek, “How could you,” she mumbled

“get out..” she said while pointing her hand on the door, “I-I’m so sorry Tiffany, I didn’t mean to slap-“

“I said Get Out!” she shouted with all of her. “She’s a girl, Tiffany, she can’t make you a family, she didn’t even keep her promise on you,”

“Just get the hell out of here!” she shouted for the last time letting all her anger out from her, and with that, her father left and closed the door. Tiffany felt like she’s useless or whatever, she didn’t even notice that a trickled of tears fell down from her eyes.

“She’s not like that, she didn’t mean it. She loves me, that’s right she loved me from the start, but will she even remember me?” with that she cried and her tears won’t stop and she fell down her bed hugging her pillow while crying.

 

“Tae, aren’t you going back to your house?? You still have a concert on Thursday right? So I think we will be seeing each other in your concert on Hong Kong.” Said Mrs.Kim

“Yah, don’t you want your own daughter to stay here?” asked Taeyeon while taking a seat.

“Morning Sis,” Mingyu yawn as he said that. “Oh, I thought you are going home to pack your things for your concert on Thursday sis?” Mingyu teases,

“Not you as well..” Taeyeon whined as she moves her body like a kid side by side.

“Your so cute Taeyeon-Nah, just like your little brother, right Mingyu?” said Mr.Kim, as Mingyu just laugh. ”Hmmp!”

“Now Taeyeon, you need to eat a lot, you still have lots to do right, interview, shooting and practice.” Said Mr.Kim

“Oh about the interview it has been cancel by Manager-Oppa, because he felt sorry for me, being busy all over the weekdays and weekend.” Said Taeyeon and her parents just nodded, “But you still need to eat a lot Tae-Noona, hehe”

“Mingyu, I have something to ask you …. What do you want to call me, Noona or Sis, just make it clear, you keep on changing it,” said Taeyeon to her brother.

“mhhh, maybe, Noona, because it fits you better.” Mingyu smile and ate the chicken.

After few hours have passed, Taeyeon is now ready to go back to her house and Mingyu is going to ride her to her home since she doesn’t have her cars right now.

“Bye dad, bye mom, see you on Thursday okay, don’t be late! Bye!” Taeyeon bid goodbye to her parents like a kid who just received a candy from a lady.

“Bye Dad! Take care Mom!” shouted Mingyu as he honks the car.

 

“Bye Noona, see you on Thursday okay, please take care of yourself, and also be careful from the scandals you are having now, I really can’t believe that you and Wooyoung-Hyung are dating, Ah! Sleeping under the same roof in just one day.” Mingyu teases her sister with the scandal.

“Urgg! I told you that it was just a friendly dinner and it’s all Heechul-Oppa’s fault because he didn’t tell me that I left my home keys at his car and only told me when the scandal is already active. So it's final WE.ARE.NOT.DATING. you hear that?” Taeyeon said seriously because she was too annoyed.

“Fine, I heard that Noona, now get going before you get late for your shooting. Bye Noona” Mingyu said and entered his car.

Taeyeon entered her house and pack all the things she needed for the shooting also for their trip to  Hong Kong. While packing Taeyeon saw a picture frame, “Isn’t this the girl in my dream?? Why is she there?”

She looked at the back of the picture frame and saw a name written, ‘Taeny’

“Wha- who he- Oh wait…. It says here ‘Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang’ Oh look it's my name and the Hwang girl, ……wait what!!!! What is my name doing here and her name yah don’t tell me- Argh!”

Taeyeon felt a sting of pain and felt a little dizzy, “Fany~ wait for me!” “Tae-Tae! Please run as fast as you can or else were going to get late at school.” “I’m sorry” “Why!”

Taeyeon keeps hearing kids voice and it makes her head more painful. “Stop!” with that she fainted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Guys and Friends! TFT is back for good yeah for good.

I'm really sorry for not updation this past few weeks I guess or month, but yeah I'm back with a new chapter which is chapter six

Thank you for Subscribing or Upvoting or Both of it this story you

I hope you like it and enjoy reading, please also refer to the story feeds thank you!