Chapter One

The Forgotten Promise

CHAPTER ONE:

     Leaving Paris, Hello Korea!
 

On the day Tiffany finished all the works, she walk out the Building and called her personal driver. She waited at the coffee shop named Cafe de Flore across the building she just went out with. As she entered the coffee shop, she sat in the chair near the window. It was peaceful and the music was very relaxing. A waitress came to her, "Your order Ms.Hwang." The waitress said and placed a plate with donuts and a Cappuccino in a cup with a heart shape cream. Tiffany looked at the waitress. "I didn't order yet." Tiffany said, the waitress shook her head, "Ms. Hwang, you are our daily customer here, and we know what you want to order as always." Tiffany smiled, "Thank you, Charlotte." Tiffany thanked the waitress and give her the eye smile she had.

 

Tiffany's phone vibrated, and as she looked at the Messanger she saw 'Ice-Princess',

 

From: Jessi <3

Hi Tiff!, how are you there?

 

To: Jessi <3

Hi Jess, I'm good here, you?, Oh, by the way, I already finished all the design you've told me I'll already send the package, maybe they will arrive there tomorrow morning or afternoon.

 

From: Jessi <3

Good, you're the best Tiff, I'll just tell them about it, Oh and by the way when are you going back Korea?

 

To: Jessi <3

Mhhh.... maybe on Thursday, why?

 

From: Jessi <3

Oh!, nothing perfect timing, though, then see you on Thursday isn't it, bye!

 

To: Jessi <3

Bye!

 

Tiffany ate the last piece of her donut and drank her cappuccino. After a few minutes of waiting, her driver finally came and she paid to the cashier, she bidded goodbye to some of her acquaintance people she knew and goes straight inside the car. When they reached the house, she goes to her garden and water some plant. After that, she took a shower, change clothes, and cook for dinner. She alone in her house and the house was not that big. After eating alone, she really felt lonely and walked upstairs to her room and took a sleep.

 

The next morning she woke up feeling tired, she thanks, God that she had a day-off after that 'HellWeek' she had full of projects designs to do. So today she decided to call someone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi Nick"

 

"Oh, Tiffany, Hello there, how's work in Paris?"

 

"Good, I already finished all my works in here so I decided to go home next day which is tomorrow."

 

"Good, so ... uh wa..wanna hang out or something when you get home, you know like friendly Dinner?"

 

"Mhhh .... okay so Dinner it is."

 

"Dinner so how about I pick you up at the airport on Thursday?"

 

"Sorry Nick, but Jessi is going to fetch me, really sorry"

 

"Oh, no. it's okay so see you on Thursday night don't be late okay? Bye!"

 

"Bye Nick"

 

Then Tiffany hung up and texted somebody else.

 

To: XXXXXXXXXXX

I would like to book a flight to Korea tomorrow morning thank you!.

 

From: XXXXXXXXXXX

No problem Ms.Hwang! :)

 

Tiffany sighs, and turn on the Tv to watch some movies until she fell asleep.

 

"Ms. Hwang, Ms.Hwang." The driver shook the body of Tiffany who fell asleep on the couch. Tiffany starting to move, woke up and asked, "Mhmm, what time is it?", The driver who is in Tiffany's house can enter in the case of emergency she gave him an extra key to get in. "6:00 p.m Miss." The driver said as he turned off the Tv. "Oh no!, I've slept that much?!" Tiffany shouted as she sat up on the couch. "No problem Ms.Hwang, I already cook a dinner for you. So you have to eat much and get ready for the flight tomorrow morning. Now, shall we?" The driver signal a hand on Tiffany to go.

 

After eating she started to pack some things for her flight. She stopped when she saw a picture frame with a picture in it and its shows little Tiffany smiled with a peace sign in her hand and another girl who also smiled but her hands are in a check sign under her face. Tiffany smile remembering the fun times they had back then. Then she took it and put it inside the luggage.

 

The next day, they drove to the airport, then checked in and waited for a few minutes, then walk inside their private jet plane that Tiffany's dad company owned, since Tiffany's father is the CEO of the Hwang Corporation and Industries, and the Heir of the company is her brother Leo Hwang. She put all the bags above their seats, then a few minutes they served the drinks and some biscuits.

 

After a few hours of flying, they finally made back to Korea, and when Tiffany step the ground

 

​"HELLO KOREA!"

 

​She just shouted it.

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello guys, how do you like this chapter,
 
this is only the beginning of the story so please
 
do not rushed up this, and I know it's boring but please bear with it for a days.
 
So nevermind that one, Such dramatic, so Hope you keep on reading this story and enjoy it!.
 
Oh! before I forget to my new subscriber and voters thank you so much for reading this story really mean a lot to me.
 
SO STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! BYE~ SEE U. :)
 
-TheForgottenTruce