Chapter Three

The Forgotten Promise

CHAPTER THREE:

       ​The Broken Promise 
 

A​fter the scandal spread, some said that they are just having a friendly sleepover and dinner, some said not. Well, for Tiffany, she was to busy on work after getting a week off day to rest after getting back from America to Korea. Jessica gave her a work, and she needs to finish it because it's a dress for a celebrity. Her boss said that only she can do it. She is working inside of her Design Room. After a few hours, she just took a break and drove off somewhere.

"It's been a long time ... where are you now? , How are you doing? ..... Ugh, so many questions." She said as she sat down beside the tree that has written something, 'Blue + Pink = _____'that has a scratch.

 

FlashBack

 

"Fany-ah~!" A little girl shouted. Little Tiffany looked where the shout came from and saw ___. She runs towards Tiffany and held her hands, "Fany-ah, there's something I want to show you, come!" She shouted and run with Tiffany following her. "Wait! ___ " The girl stopped and-and looked at Tiffany while smiling, "Where here!" she said while raising her hands. "This is ..... a Tree," Tiffany said. The girl looks at her in confusion. "Hey, it's not just a tree, it's OUR Special Tree." She shouted. "Here write something there, ..... then ........ there! Finish" The girl shouted, and Tiffany just smile and the girl smiled back at her. "Let's have a promise, let's promise that we will never leave each other's side forever." The girl said and Tiffany nodded.

 

After 5 years

 

"Fany, I have something to tell you," The girl said, and Tiffany stops from writing the Homework and looked at her. "What is it?" Tiffany asked. The girl looks at Tiffany nervously ...... "I- I-I Will ... Lea-leave the country" She said while stuttering and at the near end she finishes it fastly. Tiffany looked at her, " ____ please stop joking, We promised each other that we will not leave each other's side right?" Tiffany said and chuckle a bit and continue working on her assignment then stop again when she heard what the girl told her. "I-I'm so sorry, ... but it's true, I'm so sorry." She said and run outside the house and get inside the car. Tiffany suddenly runs outside too but, it's too late because the car already left. Next day Tiffany decided to visit the girl's home but, know one answers, she tried a few times but still no one. Then a neighbor showed up and told her that they already left early in the morning. Tiffany felt that she was about to cry, but only decided to keep it in and nodded also left the house. She runs towards the tree of theirs, and looked at her pinky finger, "Why ... Why!" She shouted and scratched the name of her best friend with her fingers, (A/N: Which I totally think it's crazy) "You didn't even keep the promise why .... why Taeyeon-Nah!" She cried out as she said it.

 

End of FlashBack.

 

Tiffany woke up feeling something wet in her face, and she quickly wipes it and looks at the time, "OmyGod, I slept that long, I need to go back now to finish my work, Boss is going to kill me if I didn't give the dress Tomorrow!" She runs down the hill, (A/N: The tree is on a hill), and hurriedly get inside her car and drove away.

 

All she didn't notice is that someone is watching her, the person clenched his/her fist and punch the name that had been scratched, "So, .... so it has been you all along, that made Tiffany sad and lonely, and even she cried calling out your name. That is so pathetic, If I were you I think I rather stay with her than leave the country. I will really kill you if I saw you in real .....

 

....Kim Taeyeon." The person said and punched the tree again and look around if there's someone watching him/her. Luckily for the person, nobody was there and quickly left the tree with its mask and jacket on it.

 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Guys I'm back!
 
It's been a long day that I hadn't been Updating the story.
 
So sorry School Projects and Theater coming. Well Unlucky for our group that we pick a 'Melodramatic' Theme, which I really hate. Our group should be comedy because it fits our group.
 
Well never mind about that, So hi guys How you doing there!?, I'm still busy but I can keep up.
 
So how bout this chapter? Hope you like it!
 
Please keep on reading and keep tuned for the next chapter.
 
Mmmmhhh.... who is that person that is angry?
 
Well, Hope you UPVOTE if you SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE the story Thank you so much!
-TheForgottenTruce