Chapter Two

The Forgotten Promise

CHAPTER TWO:

​                  Scandal
 

The early in the morning a girl woke up from an alarm clock and straightly goes to the bathroom to wash up. She walks out of the bathroom and stretch up her body, and suddenly she yawn, "Ugh... so tired, I still need to record a song and get ready now so I won't be late for the salon." She said as she cooks for herself. When she was eating and ring of a doorbell sound. DING!DONG!, "Aisshhh, who is this person early in the morning??" She said as she stood up and scratch her head. She opened the door and saw Heechul, "Oh! Heechul Oppa!, Waahhhh your grown up now." She said as she hugs Heechul. Heechul chuckled, "And you are still the same Taeyeon-Nah," Heechul laugh and only got smack by Taeyeon. Heechul raises his hand up in defeat. "Come in," Taeyeon said.

​"Wow, your house is really amazing Taeyeon, glassy floor huh? well nevermind so, how are you doing?" Heechul asked Taeyeon who is eating Ramen. "Mhm ... Ah, that I'm going to the studio for recording my new song called 11:11, it's a ballad song." Taeyeon said and continue eating her ramen. "Can I look for the Lyrics?" Heechul asked, Taeyeon nodded and goes upstairs to get the paper.

 

Heechul stood up silently when Taeyeon went up to her room, Heechul was looking around and spotted something familiar. The Frame, that's right it's the frame he spotted and look at it, he smile when he saw Taeyeon smiling widely, then look at the girl beside little Taeyeon, a girl with eye smile, Heechul look closely to the girl and straightened his body and put his fingers on his chin,

"Hmm.... she looked so familiar to me hmm.. Aha! it's-" Heechul was stopped when Taeyeon spoke, "Who's familiar?" Taeyeon said that startled Heechul. "U-uh, no..nothing, Oh by the way you got the lyrics?" Taeyeon nodded and gave the Lyrics to Heechul and continue eating her Ramen. Heechul Thank God that Taeyeon was not the type of Curiosity. Heechul read the lyrics, then Taeyeon stood up and wash the dishes, but only stop when she heard what Heechul said, "This, .... this song was about your relationship with Baekhyun, your dongsaeng right?" Heechul said and put down the paper. Taeyeon looks at Heechul and sighs, "It's nothing, it just came to me, and don't talk about him in front of me, we were never had been together, it was all fake" Taeyeon turned around and continue washing the dishes. "Oh,... sorry for mentioning it, by the way, want a ride to the studio, I'll need to meet someone there." Heechul smiled and Taeyeon gratefully accepted the request. After all the waiting, Taeyeon finished getting ready and get out of her house.

 

 

Her house is really like more on with the trees because she doesn't like it if a lot of people recognize her especially when she is with a boy because it can be made as a scandal already, even though they are not dating. Let's just say she doesn't want any scandal. But only a few people can see her in here and ask for an autograph and Taeyeon is willingly said yes because she doesn't want to hurt any feelings for her fans. She Loves her fans, she only decided to live in this kind of place because she had a trauma.

 

When they arrived in the S.M Entertainment, they greeted the staffs and officers inside the building. They used the elevator and goes up to the studio, and Heechul bid goodbye to meet his SOMEONE. Now Taeyeon is recording her music '11:11'. After recording, everybody finished recording and clap. "Thanks for the hard work everyone." The manager said.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon, " A male voice said. Taeyeon looks and found Wooyoung. "Ahh, It's just Wonwoo. Hi," Taeyeon said and continue on walking. "Yah, wait up" Wooyoung shouted while following Taeyeon. But Taeyeon didn't stop and goes outside the building and what they didn't notice is that there are Fans and Paparazzi following them." Aissh" Taeyeon stop walking, also Wooyoung, then he looked around and found no car. "Want me to ride you home? , cause if you are planning on walking no." Taeyeon sigh in defeat, and Wooyoung smile, then they walk to his car and get inside, not noticing some of the Fans and paparazzi are taking pictures of them.

 

When they arrived at her house she bidded goodbye and entered inside the gate, but Wooyoung only waited for her to get inside and only saw that she was looking for something. Wooyoung got out of the car and walk towards Taeyeon. "Something room?" Wooyoung worriedly asked Taeyeon, "Yeah, it's just ..... it's just I can't find my keys, Aisshh where is it?" Taeyeon said., Wooyoung who is just standing beside Taeyeon taught of a something. "How about I'll treat you a dinner? you know friendly dinner?" Wooyoung asked. Taeyeon looked at the nervous Wooyoung with pleading eyes. Taeyeon sigh in defeat again."Fine just once again, so how are we going to manage to eat with fans and paparazzi around?" Taeyeon said. "Oh about that  I have glasses and cap with a mask just in case," Wooyoung said and Taeyeon nodded.

 

When they had arrived at the restaurant some of the people is looking at them, and suddenly Taeyeon hugs his arms which startled Wooyoung but keep on going. They were eating food peacefully and talking and smiling and laughing with each other. Finally, when they were about to get out of the restaurant, a few students recognized them and ask for pictures and autograph, and Wooyoung told them to keep quiet about this and thank them. And Wooyoung let Taeyeon sleep to his house for the night only because she cannot find a place to sleep with and Wooyoung

won't allow her to sleep in a Hotel.

 

When Taeyeon woke up she saw Wooyoung still sleeping and she cook for them. Suddenly her phones ring.

 

"Hello?"

"Taeyeon!!"

"Aisshh, why are you loud at this morning ?!"

"This is a bad new"

"Huh, what?"

"Turn on the Tv. Faster"

Reporting News. We just saw that yesterday night at 8:34 p.m., Kim Taeyeon and Jang Wooyoung were spotted dating and going in the house of Jang Wooyoung, which we now don't know if they leave the house right now, we don't have the news yet so keep tuned for the news.

Her jaw dropped because of the news, she wakes Wooyoung and told him the news. "Oh hey are you there, by the way, your house key are with me you left them in my car"

"Aisshhh, So it's in your car. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT HEECHUL!!"