Chapter Four

The Forgotten Promise

CHAPTER FOUR:

            The Meeting
 
After Tiffany finished all the designs she needs to finish, she submitted it to her boss. When she was walking in the park with her dog named "Prince", she saw a familiar girl to her, very familiar. She suddenly walked to that girl but suddenly a group of children run pass her that stop her to walk. She then looks up just to see the girl buying some Ice cream. Tiffany wanted to talk to that person but only got stop by a certain fan. "Hey!, It's Tiffany Hwang, the Famous Fashion Designer and Model" A certain male shouted (A/N: "Yup she is also a famous model but took a break and work as a Fashion Designer first."), then suddenly after the male shouted he asked for an autograph, until many people came, asking for an autograph, picture.

 

She didn't notice that the girl was looking at her, "Hey, what are you looking at th-.. OhmyGod!, It's Tiffany Hwang, the famous model who took a break from modeling. I think I need to ask for an autograph and Picture." He said while smiling, and was about to walk there when the girl held his shoulder, "Babo (A/N:"It means 'Stupid' in Korean"), are you really that stupid to think of that thing, huh?, your an idol, and what if you took off your mask? the crowd again, *sigh*, even though you're going to do that we're going to be late Mingyu." She said while showing her watch to him. Mingyu looks surprised, and look at Tiffany with the crowd then the girl he is with, then he looked back to Tiffany and crowd, and when he looked back, he saw know one, "Yah!, Noona!, nalkidaryu!" (A/N: It means 'Wait for me' in Korean")

 

Mingyu

 

​When Noona and I came back to the Studio, She suddenly asked me, "Hey, Mingyu ... Does that girl seems familiar?" She asked while I looked at her in a 'What-do-you-mean' face, "Hmmm .... nothing she just seems familiar to me that's all." She said and entered the elevator leaving me outside, then she looked at me, while her foot in the door so that it won't close and I look back at her, "Then, see you later Mingyu, maybe I'll be a little late because of the shooting ... Oh and by the way, Manager Oppa told me that there would be a package that will arrive later, you better be not opening it. Then Bye~" She told me and the elevator's door closed, I sigh, and since today is our busy day maybe we won't see each other yet.

 

I walked around the building cause' it's boring, the members are busy as well, "Noona, you really had a stupid question to ask, why you don't know her, I've been telling you always about her ... but maybe your not listening, well nevermind, of course you know her Noona, because she .... she was.

 

Tiffany

 

 Sigh, that was a tiring day yesterday, but that girl really seems familiar to me and her ... she .. looked like ... Taeyeon, Aishh no way there's no way that would be .. Taeyeon right? maybe she is just someone ... mhhh also why she wearing jacket and mask ... is it cold today???, Suddenly my phone rings, I.D Caller 'Bossy', then I answer it.

"Hello, ... Oppa?"

"Ahh, Tiffany, are you at home?"

"Uhhh.. yeah why?"

"There's a problem, we still haven't delivered the Dress for the Celebrity."

What!!???

"What?!, you still haven't?, Ughh, I'll just deliver it my own ....... okay ...yup Bye!"

I hung up the call and run to go to the Fashion Building.

While driving to the house of this person named "Kim Mingyu", .... wait what? a dress for a male?!!!, you've got to be kidding me. Now I entered the house of Mingyu the idol, Wow! such a big wow for the house, now I click the door bell.

"Hello?" A male voice asked

"Uhh ...  Package delivery"

"Oh, it's the package okay, Guards! let her in, just wait there please thank you"

Okay ... guards good, now I entered the gate then I think the male who just talk to me a while ago is still the same man who came out the mansion, and ... looked shocked.

"T-Tiff-Tiffany Hwa-Hwang?, OmyGod, imma Big fan of yours!, Oh My god I can't believe I'll meet you in real., Come in"

Then I was greeted by I think his parents ..... wait, Uncle Kim?

 

Tiffany came inside the house looked also surprised to see the parents. "Haa~ Tiffany Darling, It's been a year." Mrs.Kim said, and Mr.Kim put down the newspaper to see, "Ohh, Tiffany, how are you doing?, I've been seeing you in the Tv, Hahaha!, my son here is a big fan of yours." Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim hugged Tiffany while Tiffany looked shocked.

"Wait' .... your here, in Seoul, without even contacting me?, O-or my father, I know you two are good friends with each other, Why?" Tiffany asked while frowning. Mr.&Mrs.Kim looked at each other and sigh, Mr.Kim looked at Mingyu, and "I'll just go and make some Cold Coffee, I'll be right back." Mingyu bowed and walk towards the kitchen. "Take a seat dear," Mrs.Kim said while taking a sit beside Tiffany. "You know, there's actually happened A few years ago after we left. ..... She ... Taeye-" Mrs.Kim was cut when a certain girl voice interrupted.

 

"What's with the ruckus in her" Taeyeon showed up after sleeping, she said while scratching her head. "Ughh, Who's this?" Taeyeon asked while looking at the girl who looked shocked,"Well I guess your not going to talk aren't you, then I'll be sleeping again bye *Yawn*" Taeyeon turned around and only be stopped by Tiffany who talks, "My name is Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang, yours?" Tiffany asked as she tried to go with the flow.

 

Taeyeon turned around and looked at Tiffany, suddenly she held Tiffany's left arm," My name ..... my name is Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Taeyeon."

 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello GUys!! I'm back from the Quiz !! Well I still don't know the scores yet, but nvm it.
 
So How's this chapters Guys, now that Tiffany met Taeyeon and Taeyeon met Tiffany.
 
I don't really have that much of saying but Just want to say Thank you for the new subscribers and upvoters here!! Shout out to them!!
 
Well verryy thank you guys!!! Make sure to checked out my other story as well ---> ' I'm Fangirling over my Bestfriend's Brother' Thank you guys!!
 
Stay tuned as always for the next chapter!! Don't forget to Subscribe and UPVOTE the story!
 
-TheForgottenTruce