Blind Dates

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Blind dates

Seokjin woke up the next morning with the sound of his alarm. He groans in annoyance before stopping it. Once the alarm was shut,he blinks his eyes several times while staring on the white ceiling. His mind suddenly play the scene of last night. Unconsciously, his fingers touch his lips.

He remember how Jungkook’s lips pressed on him. It felt so soft and he had the feeling that he want it again. Realizing that he had been thinking about that thing too much, he shook the thought away. He shouldn’t think about Jungkook that way. That guy is his boss and after all Seokjin despise him.

Seokjin stretch his limb and got off from the bed. He went into the bathroom to wash his face and took a bath. After a while, he’s done and went to the living room. Laying there, Jungkook curls like a ball while Taehyung already rolls away from Jungkook. Seokjin chuckles lightly looking at those two. Seokjin is well aware Taehyung’s way of sleeping so he didn’t mind. However, he wants to laugh looking at the way Jungkook sleeping. He curls in a ball while clutching tightly with the thick blanket. He came closer to Jungkook and took his phone before snapping the picture. Seokjin smile evilly. He can use that picture to threaten the younger.

Then, Seokjin went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast before Jungkook woke up. He decides to make egg sandwich. He rummage through the cabinet to look for bread. He took 2 bread and toast both sides of bread over medium heat using almost all the butter. While waiting for the bread, Seokjin whisk eggs and mix it with cabbage, carrot and onion.

“What are you cooking?” A voice startle Seokjin. He almost burn his hand when he was about to pour the mixture in the same pan.

“You scared me.” Seokjin said while rubbing his chest. He looks at Jungkook annoyingly before continuing prepared the breakfast.

“Sorry.” Jungkook said while yawning. He sat at the stool at the counter.

“You should wash your face first.” Seokjin said. He puts the sandwich in front of Jungkook. When Jungkook was about to take the sandwich, Seokjin knock his hand while ushering the younger male to wash his face at the sink. Jungkook huffed in annoyance but still obey the elder.

Then, they sat together while eating the breakfast. Jungkook seemed to enjoy the breakfast, Seokjin knew it despite the denial that the younger gave when Seokjin asked if it’s delicious or not. Ungrateful brat, Seokjin thought. A moment later, a light footstep can be heard. Seokjin knew, it must be his little baby, Taehyung.

“Daddy.” Taehyung calls out. Seokjin stood up and lifted his son. He kisses Taehyung’s face several times, making the little boy giggle.

Jungkook who was watching them just smile. It’s such a cute sight anyway. He never see Seokjin being so cute like this. Well, maybe he did but not this cute kind of way.

“Uncle Jungkook!” Taehyung exclaimed excitedly while extending his hand for Jungkook to take him.

“Nooo baby. Uncle Jungkook need to eat breakfast. He need to go for work.” Seokjin said, pulling his son closer to his chest. However, Taehyung kept struggling to go to Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled lightly before putting his utensils.

“Nope. I’m not going to work.” Jungkook said as he got up from his seat and went beside Seokjin. He sat next to the latter and took Taehyung in his arm. “I’m not going to work until my Taehyungie here is healthy enough to go to school.” He added while kissing Taehyung’s face. The little boy giggle before kissing Jungkook’s cheek.

“You don’t have to.” Seokjin protest. “Plus, he is not your son. So, you don’t have to worry about taking care of him.” He continue.

Jungkook put Taehyung on his lap. He reached for his plate to eat his breakfast. The food taste wonderful and its a pity if he didn’t finish it. He continued to swallow his food, not even bothering to spend Seokjin a glance. He knew that Seokjin was giving a questioning look to him.

“Are you feeling well now baby?” Jungkook asked. He used the back of his hand to feel Taehyung’s forehead. The boy is still burning but its not really worst like yesterday.

“Not really uncle.” Taehyung whine. He leaned his head against Jungkook toned chest while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

From the corner of his eyes, he notice that Seokjin was pouting while eating his own breakfast. Jungkook wanted to laugh. He knew that Seokjin was sulking because his son too attach with him. But, he can’t help it. He just really love Taehyung and the little kid also seems like to like him that much.

“I don’t have any idea how can Taetae like a jerk like you.” Seokjin mumbled while washing the dishes.

“I heard you.” Jungkook said and Jin replies with a ‘whatever’ made him wants to laugh there. He knew that the blond was annoyed.

**** 

Seokjin sat at the dining table. He was glaring at Jungkook who was sitting comfortably on the couch while watching some show on the television. Seokjin was feeling irritated because that arrogant Jeon didn’t give any hint of leaving his apartment.

Taehyung already fell asleep again. The little kid was still not recovering yet, so, that’s why he’s easily fell asleep as his body didn’t have so much energy. Seokjin already tucked Taehyung in his bed and after that he thought that Jungkook will leave, but to his surprise, Jungkook seems like he’s not leaving.

Seokjin didn’t know for how long he had sat there while glaring at Jungkook with piercing eyes. Jungkook didn’t move an inch and he just kept watching the television, not even bothering with the gaze he got from Seokjin.

“I know that I am handsome, but you don’t need to stare at me like that.” Jungkook said all of sudden while his eyes still stick at the television. Seokjin quickly turned his head away. He was caught staring and blushed suddenly creep up on his face.

Seokjin clears his throat before saying, “I-I’m not.” Seokjin said but he bites on his lip when he was stuttering.

“Yeah right whatever. You should admit that I am handsome.” Jungkook said, chuckling.

Seokjin rolls his eyes in annoyance before getting up and towering over Jungkook who’s still sitting comfortably on the couch. He crossed his arm over his chest when Jungkook still didn’t get the hint from him.

“Don’t you want to go home? You know, you are not wanted anymore.” Seokjin said, matter of factly.

“Ahh I’m hurt.” Jungkook fake a gasps. Seokjin already felt annoyed. He gritted his teeth as he was holding himself from strangling Jungkook right there.

“I’m talking to you nicely Mr. Jeon.” Seokjin said with a fake smile on his face. “Will you leave my apartment as soon as possible?”

“Why?” Jungkook asked, acting oblivious.

“Because you are not needed anymore.” Seokjin answers way too nicely. Jungkook chuckles before abruptly getting up, making Seokjin stumbled back. Luckily, Jungkook’s fast reflect caught Seokjin’s by his waist.

Seokjin yelps when Jungkook pulls him close to his chest. Currently, their face inches away from each other. Seokjin puts his hand on Jungkook’s chest as a support and damn, is that a stone? Why it felt so hard there? This guy sure really muscular.

“What if I don’t want to leave?” Jungkook whispers against Seokjin’s lips. Their lips were a few inches away and if anyone of them moved, Seokjin’s sure their lips will collide. “What you will do if I’m not leaving this apartment?” Jungkook asked under his breath. However, seems like Seokjin didn’t hear it because his focused was on Jungkook’s lips.

The way Jungkook’s lips move. It made Jin remembers the event of last night. He tries to push the thought away from his mind.

“Seokjin.” Jungkook calls out. Seokjin quickly snapped out from his thought. He looks at Jungkook with wide eyes who’s staring back at him with a smirks on his face. Jungkook then leans closer to him with his eyes staring straight into Seokjin’s eyes. Seokjin widened his eyes in shock before quickly shutting his eyes shut, waiting what to come. “I’m leaving now.” Jungkook whispers into his ear and release his grips on Seokjin’s waist. Seokjin released a relieve sighed when nothing happened. However, he’s also felt disappointed at the same time.

When he turned his head around, Jungkook already left. Seokjin puts his hand on his chest, feeling his heart thumping loudly. He felt it again and he didn’t like it. Maybe, not for now.

**** 

“Daddy! Daddy!” Jimin jumps happily at his father. Yoongi smiled fondly before lifting his son up. Jimin squeals happily when his father held him.

“Aigoo my baby Jiminie is so heavy.” Yoongi said teasingly while pinching his son nose.

“No I’m not. Daddy is the weak one.” Jimin replies while giggling.

Yoongi pouts before saying, “Ahh daddy feels hurt.” Jimin laughed and pepper Yoongi’s face with a lot of kisses. “Daddy feel better now.” He said once Jimin stops kissing his face.

They then walks downstairs and to the dining room. Yoongi puts Jimin on his seat before taking his place beside his wife.

“Good morning, grandma and grandpa.” Jimin greets with a smile on his face.

“Good morning my dear grandson.” Both Jimin’s grandparents replies back.

Jimin eyed them one by one before his gaze fell on the empty seat. He’s frowning because he can’t see his uncle Jungkook. Usually, his uncle was already at his seat, eating breakfast. But not for today. He didn’t find Jungkook anywhere.

“Where is Uncle Jungkook?” Jimin asks curiously. It got everyone’s attention too. They too didn’t notice Jungkook’s disappearance.

“I’m home.” A very familiar voice echoed through the mansion and into the dining room. Then, they heard footsteps coming towards them before Jungkook’s figure came into view.

“Hey everyone.” Jungkook greets while standing at the door of dining room.

“Where are you from Jungkook-ah?” His mother asks.

“I’m sorry for not informing you. But, Jin call last night and he needs me.” Jungkook explains and got a frown from all of them.

“Need you?” His father asks, raising his eyebrow. Jungkook nods his head tiredly. However, when he got no reply from them, he suddenly realize what he just said. Well, he didn’t mean anything to it but seems like they didn’t understand what he’s talking about.

“W-what?” Jungkook asks when everyone were gazing at him. Curious fill in their eyes. “That’s not what I mean. I mean, Jin calls me because Taehyung having a fever and he wants me there.” Jungkook quickly explain as they didn’t want any further misunderstanding.

“Taehyung is sick?” Jimin asks. “Is it bad uncle?” He asks again, his voice shaking slightly and Jungkook was sure that this little kid will break down anytime soon.

“He’s okay now baby.” Jungkook reassure the smaller boy. Jimin nods his head while wiping the tears that pooling in his eyes.

“You seems really close to Taehyung? Are you by any chance having a relationship with his father?” Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter