Sick

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you asks what the thing that made Seokjin happy, that was to see his son happy. The most important thing to him was Taehyung's happiness. He didn't care about himself because he knew he can have a happy life as long as he can see Taehyung's boxy smile. He loves to see his son smile. And he hates to see Taehyung crying. That was why he always avoid from crying in front of Taehyung because he knew his son will cry if he saw Seokjin crying. Even Seokjin was facing a big problem, he still smiled in front of Taehyung, showing that he never have a problem. He didn't want his son to worry. Well, Taehyung is too smart for a four years old kid.

 

When he got home last night from meeting Jungkook, he tucked the sleeping Taehyung in the bed before he went into his own room. He settles himself on the bed and thinking about the meeting with Jungkook. Jungkook didn't give any answer to his request. He kept thinking until he didn't know what time he drove off to sleep.

 

Seokjin was frowning in his sleep when he felt a blew on his face. But he ignores it as he snuggles more in his blanket. But then he felt another blew in his ear. He opened his eyes only to be met with his son giggling at his sides. He carved a small smile.

 

"You are awake daddy!" Taehyung exclaimed.

 

"Yeah, I'm awake." Seokjin said almost whisper. He carressed his son cheeks with a loving smile but suddenly Taehyung flinched. "What's wrong baby?" Seokjin asked worriedly.

 

"You are burning." Taehyung said. He went close to Seokjin and put his tiny palm on Seokjin's forehead. "You are having a fever daddy!" Taehyung said as he likes a doctor who just checking his patients.

 

"No I'm not. I'm fine." Seokjin reassured while got up from his bed. But all of sudden a pain shooting in his head. He sat back on his bed and close his eyes while slowly rubbing his forehead.

 

"Are you okay daddy?" Taehyung asked worriedly while rubbing a soothing circle at Seokjin's back. Seokjin didn't respond. He kept rubbing his head, trying to wash the pain away. "I don't want to go to school. I want to take care of you." The little kid added.

 

Just right in time after Taehyung said that, Seokjin felt a bit better. He opens his eyes and look at his son.

 

"You shouldn't skip your school. Don't worry about me." Seokjin said with a reassuring smile.

 

"But-"

 

"No buts baby." Seokjin cuts. "Now, can you take a shower by yourself?" Taehyung nods before went out of the room with a sulky face.

 

Seokjin sighed. He wasn't sure how can he suddenly fell sick. His head still throbbing painfully and he wasn't sure if he can drive Taehyung to school or not.

 

He took his phone from the nightstand before dialed Hoseok's number. After a few seconds, a cheerful voice can be heard from the other line, greeting him a good morning.

 

"Hoseok, can you help me?" Seokjin asks softly.

 

"Sure, what is it hyung?"

 

"Can you please drive Taehyung to school? I'm not sure if I can drive or not." Seokjin said.

 

"What? No, I mean I don't mind driving Taehyung to school but what do you mean by 'I'm not sure if I can drive or not'?" Hoseok asks.

 

"I'm having a headache." Seokjin sighed.

 

"Are you okay hyung? Omg, I should bring you to the clinic." Seokjin can hear the shrieked coming from the other line. He felt rather annoyed with Hoseok sometimes because the latter kept worrying about him too much. Not that Seokjin hates it, in facts, he loves when someone cared about him. It just Hoseok was overprotective towards him and Seokjin thought that he didn't deserve to be treated like that by Hoseok. His friend had help him a lot and he don't want to worry his friend with him having a headache. It just a headache tho and Hoseok shouldn't really worry about it. Its not like he's diagnosed with a cancer or what, Seokjin thought.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Now, I want to know if you can help me or not?"

 

"You know I never refuse to help you right?" Seokjin smiled hearing that. Yeah, he knew Hoseok never refused to help him when he was seeking for help. "I will do anything to help you just to make sure you are happy. I don't want you to be sad like when that bastard..."

 

"Hoseok." Seokjin cuts when he knew where this is going. He knew Hoseok wants the best for him. "He's married now." He breathed out.

 

"I know. I'm sorry." A sorrow voice came from the other line.

 

"Its okay. Just come over here." Seokjin said then followed by an 'okay' from Hoseok before he ends the call.

 

Seokjin released a long sighed. A painful memories suddenly came flooded his mind. He quickly pushed the thought away before he slowly got up and made himself into the kitchen. Luckily the pain had wash away a bit so that he can prepare his son's breakfast.

 

****

 

"Baby, eat it slowly." Seokjin said when he saw Taehyung shoved a spoonfull of cereal into his mouth. Yeah cereal because he found himself can't stand too long in the kitchen to cook something. At the end he took out the cereal and milk for his son's breakfast.

 

"I'mmfhhh don'tfff wantfff to be lateeee." The kid said with mouth full with food.

 

"Your uncle still not here. So, eat it slowly." Just when he said that, he can hear the bell rang. 

 

"Ok, that must be your uncle."

 

Taehyung jumps off the seat and quickly running towards the door with his bag bouncing on his back. Seokjin followed behind. Taehyung wanted to open the door by himself but he barely touch the door knob. Seokjin chuckles looking at his son struggle to open the door. At the end he took Taehyung in his arm and let the boy open the door.

 

"Uncle!" Taehyung squealed happily when the door opened and saw Hoseok was standing in front of the door.

 

"My baby!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly before taking Taehyung from Seokjin's arm. He kissed Taehyung's cheek and the kid giggled before kissing Hoseok's cheek back.

 

"Daddy is having a fever." Taehyung whispered. Hoseok looks at the kid before whispering back.

 

"Fever?" Taehyung nods.

 

"Yahh yahh what are you whispering?" Seokjin asked while crossing his arm over his chest.

 

"We are discussing about you having a fever, daddy." Taehyung said.

 

"I'm not having a fever baby. I'm fine." Seokjin reassured.

 

"You are lying." Taehyung whispers under his breath while pouting.

 

Then, Hoseok put the back of his hand on Seokjin's forehead and he flinched when his hand came in contact with Seokjin's burning skin.

 

"Yeah Taehyung, your daddy is lying." Hoseok agreed and Taehyung nodded. "How's your headache?" He asks once he gave his attention at Seokjin again.

 

"A bit better now." Seokjin admit. "You should go. I don't want both of you to be late."

 

"Alright. Let's go Taetae." Hoseok said. When he was about to walk away, he stops when he remembered something. "Ahh hyung. I forgot to tell you. I'm going to America today. Actually I'm on my way to the airport. Who wanted to fetch Taetae?"

 

"Ummm... I can fetch him. Don't worry. After I take my medicine, I'll be fine." Seokjin gave Hoseok a reassured smile.

 

"Alright then." Hoseok said before walking away with Taehyung in his arm. Seokjin watch them until their figures dissapear before closing the door.

 

Seokjin made his way into his bedroom. He really did not feel well. He shouldn't lie that he's not having a fever when he can feel his whole body was burning up. Plus, he was having a slight headache. Thankfully it wasn't that bad like earlier.

 

****

 

Jungkook stops the car when he had arrived in front of the kindergarten. He was late to fetch Jimin. Usually their butler will fetch the kid but since yesterday he had to do so because the butler take a leave to go back to his hometown for a month.

 

He worried if Jimin was alone. He had a meeting before and he finish the meeting, he quickly drove off to fetch Jimin. He had to do thing all by himself since his secretary wasn't come to work.

 

He tried to call Seokjin but the latter didn't pick it up. Ok, maybe Jungkook did want to get rid of Seokjin but hey he didn't tell him that he had fired him. So, why he didn't come to work? Or he really wanted to be fired? Jungkook thought.

 

Once he steps into the school boundary, he released a relieved sighed when he saw Jimin was sitting at the bench with his friend. Jungkook wasn't quite sure who was that. When he came closer, he found that the kid beside Jimin was Taehyung.

 

"Chimchim." Jungkook calls out and it got both kid's attention. Jimin jumps off the bench and ran towards Jungkook. He jumps into Jungkook's arm.

 

"Why are you late?" Jimin asks while playing with Jungkook's hair.

 

"I'm having a meeting just now. Sorry baby." Jungkook explains then kissed the kid's nose. "Now, let's go home." Jungkook said.

 

"Bye bye Taehyung." Jimin said while waving at Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter