Amusement Park

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already 9.30 PM when Jungkook arrived home. Actually, he went back from hospital at 7. However, at first,  it was so hard to convince Taehyung to leave Seokjin for one night.

 

When Jungkook said that he will take Taehyung to his house, the kid was crying wildly because he didn't want to leave his daddy alone. Taehyung never slept without his daddy on his side. Every night, Seokjin will stay by Taehyung's side, reading him a story or sing a song till the kid dozed off. That was why he crying loudly. His dad always beside him when he was about to sleep.

 

Seokjin convince the kid that it just for one night. But still, it still not enough to comfort the kid.

 

"Taehyung, do you want to eat ice cream?" Jungkook asks suddenly. And it did made Taehyung stops from crying. Taehyung, who was burying his face on Seokjin's chest, turns his head and look at Jungkook with his puffy eyes.

 

"You want to buy me an ice cream?" Taehyung asks with a shaky voice. 

 

"Yes, if you want to follow me home." Jungkook said while nodding and it made Taehyung smiles.

 

"Yahh! He shouldn't eat ice cream at this time!" Seokjin said angrily and hit Jungkook's arm. The raven haired male groan when his arm felt a sharp pain from the hit that he receives from Seokjin.

 

"If its the only way to comfort him." Jungkook said. He then brought Jimin and Taehyung out from the room after Taehyung had given a goodbye kiss to Seokjin.

 

Jungkook did what he had promised. He bought two cones of ice cream. One for Taehyung and the other one for Jimin. But, before that he brought the kids to grab a dinner first at some random restaurant that he didn't even bother to know its name.

 

"Woah Jiminie, your house is so big." Taehyung said in amazement when he steps out from the car.

 

"Thank you Taetae. Soon, this will be your house too." Jimin replied with a giggle. Jungkook who was just steps out from the car heard it and it made him frowns.

 

"What do you mean Jiminie?" Jungkook asks when he could feel that Jimin's words has other meaning.

 

"I mean when you married with Taetae's daddy, Taetae will live here too. So, it will be his house too." Jimin answered with his proud face. Jungkook who heard it choked on his saliva. His face flushed red. How can this 4 years old kid talk about marriage? Taehyung on the other hand was giggling looking at stunned Jungkook.

 

"Emmm... Let's get inside kids." Jungkook clears his throat before pulling both kids into the mansion. "I'm home!" Jungkook shouts once he steps into the house. He let the kids went first as he needs to lock the door first.

 

"Halmeoni! Abeoji!" Jimin shouts when he ran to the living room while dragging Taehyung.

 

"Jiminie." Jimin's grandmother calls out with a smile carved on her face. Jimin gave a hug to his grandparents before dragging Taehyung to sit at the couch across of his grandparents.

 

Jungkook steps into the living room while rubbing his nape. He felt exhausted because the day had been too hectic. First, he had a meeting, then he was late on fetching Jimin and he was worried sick as he thought Jimin was alone. Fortunately there's Taehyung who still waiting for his daddy to come. So, being a nice man who likes kids so much, he offered to send Taehyung back home. The worst when he bumps with someone who just came out from the elevator and suddenly faint. He only knew the man in his held was Seokjin when he hears Taehyung screamed "Daddy".

 

"Seokjin!" Jungkook calls out with a worried voice. while patting on Seokjin's cheek lightly. He flinched when he felt his skin burning as it made a contact with Seokjin's flushed cheek. But, Seokjin didn't wake up. Jungkook only felt worried that moment. He quickly lifted Seokjin up and brought him bridal style to his car. Later at the hospital he needs to comfort crying Taehyung. Luckily there was Jimin that helps him to comfort Taehyung. After that he couldn't rest and it was more tiring being at the hospital than sitting in his own office room. And usually he will be at home around 7 and during this time he's already in his bedroom, either he was reading or doing some unsettle works.

 

"Mind to tell me who is the little kid here?" His mother asks when he sat on the single couch. He looks up, meeting with his parents gazes before averted his gaze around the living room. Only then he realised that there's also his brother in law and beside him was his wife aka Jungkook's older sister. He frowns as he felt weird that his sister and brother in law coming home earlier than usual. But he pushed the thought to the back of his mind and wanted to answer his mother question.

 

"This is Kim Taehyung, my friend and also a son of uncle Jungkook's boyfriend. Taetae will stay here tonight because his daddy is in the hospital." There you go again. Jimin was faster to answer that question. Jungkook widened his eyes in disbelief. Really this kid, it was the third time for this day.

 

Yoongi who was drinking his coffee chokes on it when he heard 'uncle Jungkook's boyfriend'. Its got everyone's attention.

 

"Are you okay honey?" Jihyun, Jungkook's sister asks while patting Yoongi's back.

 

"I'm okay." Yoongi said in between cough. He looks up to find everyone were looking at him and he carved a small smille, reassuring that he's okay.

 

"Is it true Jungkook?" His father asks suddenly and its startled Jungkook.

 

"Y-yeah what?" Jungkook stutters.

 

"Is it true what Jimin just said?" His father repeat.

 

Jungkook's face was flushed red. Jimin just said the fake thing and he was question by his father. The looks of his father's eyes shows that he's expecting what Jimin just said was true. He knew that his father wants him to get married soon, so that he can take over the CEO title and his father can only stay at home since he's not really healthy.

 

"You have a boyfriend? How come you didn't tell us!" Now its his sister that asking.

 

His face getting more red from the embarassment. He could say 'no' right? But he found himself hard to voice it out.

 

"Poor uncle Jungkook." Taehyung said suddenly. "Don't believe Jimin. My daddy doesn't have any boyfriend. I'm his son and I know." Taehyung continues, showing his infamous boxy smile. Jungkook felt relieved but at the same time he felt... Dissappointed? He didn't know tho.

 

"T-that's true. His daddy is not my boyfriend." Jungkook verified Taehyung's statement. His parents nods.

 

"Why are you lying Jimin?" Jihyun asks softly.

 

"I'm just kidding. I just said Taetae's daddy is uncle Jungkook's boyfriend because I likes Taetae's daddy so much. And he's suit with uncle. Don't you think so?" Jimin said, nudging Taehyung.

 

Jungkook massage his temple. Haishh this kid just too good when he's speak something. He should join debate tho.

 

"Yes they look good together and I hope they will be real boyfriend." Taehyung agrees and it didn't help Jungkook that his face gotten more red.

 

"Aww both of you are really smart." Jungkook's mother squealed.

 

"I hope it is true tho." His father utters in a dissappoint voice. "I hope you will get married soon Jungkook-ah. You know my health condition right?" Jungkook nods. His father will go to the hospital every month to make a check up on his health condition. "I know that I can give  that position to you anytime but I don't want you to get it before you get married first because you will only focus on your work and forget to find someone for you to love." He continues. Jungkook only nodded. He already heard about several times but what should he do? He still not find the right person or maybe he did. He felt pitied to his father. Jungkook was the only one that his father hope for since his sister already has her own career as a lawyer.

 

"Okay kids, let's go upstairs to change. Both of you didn't change your school outfit and you stink." Jungkook said, gotten up from the couch and brought the kids upstairs. His father only shook his head as he knew Jungkook was avoiding from talking about the marriage thingy.

 

"Ohh what about that kid's father?" Jihyun asks Yoongi suddenly, snapping him out from his thought. While they were talking just now, he only thought about Seokjin and his anger building up in him when they talks about the blond.

 

"How do you know I was the one treated that kid's father?" Yoongi asks back. Jihyun chuckles.

 

"Come on honey. Why should Jungkook brought him to other doctor if his brother in law is a doctor?" Jihyun asks and Yoongi grins, understand it.

 

"Yeah that's right." Yoongi said, rubbing his nape. "He's fine now and can discharge perhaps tomorrow." Yoongi answered and his parents in law and his wife nods.

 

Then, his thought went to think about Seokjin again. He clenched his fists tightly just to think about the latter.

 

****

 

Jungkook tucked Taehyung on his own bed before he layed his tired body beside Taehyung. After took a bath, Jungkook suggest for Taehyung to sleep in Jimin's room. Jimin, of course gladly agreed with the idea. However, Taehyung refused as he said that he wants to sleep with Jungkook.

 

"I'm sorry Jiminie, but your friend here want to sleep with me." Jungkook said as he sat at the edge of Jimin's bed. Taehyung gave Jimin an apologetic smile.

 

"Its okay uncle, Taetae." Jimin said with a smile carved on his face.

 

"Goodnight baby." Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead and the kid replied with a mumble of 'goodnight too' before finally fell asleep. He watched as Jimin slept soundly. It has been Jungkook's daily routine to stay with Jimin until the kid fell asleep since Jimin's parents usually came home late.

 

Drapping the blanket over the small body, Jungkook then took Taehyung in his arm and brought the kid into his bedroom.

 

"I missed daddy." He hears a sniffle when he was about to close his eyes the moment his head laid on the comfy pillow. He opens his eyes again and look at the boy beside him. Taehyung was staring at the ceiling with the hint of tears at the corner of his eyes. Jungkook sighed before pulling Taehyung closer to him, making the kid snuggle on his chest.

 

"You will meet your daddy tomorrow." Jungkook cooed while rubbing Taehyung's back. Taehyung didn't reply. Jungkook assumed that he's already slept so he just let Taehyung snuggle more into him. And Jungkook also eyelid also felt heavy. Slowly, his eyes starts to close.

 

"I used to hear daddy read me a story or sing for me until I fell asleep." Taehyung's sudden words made Jungkook snapping his eyes open. He looks down and met with Taehyung's brown orbs.

 

"Do you want to talk with your daddy?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung's eyes sparkle with happiness. He nods excitedly. Jungkook took the phone that he put on the nightstand before dialling Seokjin's number. He waits for a few seconds till he hears Seokjin had picked up the call.

 

"Hello."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter