Breakfast

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy wake up!" Seokjin groans when he heard Taehyung screams and he felt a jumped on his bed. He felt tired all over his body and he doesn't want to wake up anytime soon. Its weekend and his son doesn't have school. He just hoped his son can leave him to sleep for a while.

 

"Hey little boy, don't disturb your daddy." A voice. That very familiar voice echoed in his ears. He froze for a moment as if trying to digest what's happening around him. Why would that jerk in his house anyway. Seokjin felt his headache getting worst as he was trying to recall something that he is missing.

 

"But, granny called out for breakfast." Taehyung exclaims as he climbed off the bed and making a grabby hand to Jungkook to lift him up. Jungkook complied and lifted the little boy in his arm.

 

"You are so heavy Taehyung-ah." Jungkook tease, pinching the little boy's nose lightly. It's true tho that Taehyung was quite heavy but Jungkook didn't mind as it seems that he's healthy.

 

"Papa is already old then." Taehyung giggles.

 

Wait? Papa? Seokjin question. Why his son calling the person he despise the most papa? Seokjin was confused and his headache is not helping at all.

 

He jolts up suddenly when something snapped in his mind, making the other two person jump slightly with that sudden action.

 

"Papa?" Seokjin question, looking at the two. "Oh yes right Papa." Seokjin smiled sheepishly as he remembered now he just married to this Jungkook guy yesterday and definitely he had became Taehyung's other father. The thought really annoyed Seokjin because he didn't like Taehyung assume anyone except for him as his father. But he cannot do anything as he's legally married to Jungkook and he became Taehyung's father too.

 

"You look terrible." Jungkook declared as he sat at the edge of the bed with Taehyung on his lap. Seokjin rolled his eyes in annoyance because it definitely Jungkook's fault he couldn't sleep. It's Jungkook's fault that he's having a headache early in the morning.

 

"Papa, shouldn't you kiss daddy?" Taehyung question make both of them stare at each other in shock.

 

"Taehyung, come here." Seokjin called out, opening his arm for the boy. Taehyung scrambled off Jungkook's lap and into Seokjin's embrace. "How are you feeling baby?" Seokjin asked as he peppers his son with kisses. The boy giggle with the tingling feeling.

 

"Hmm I'm happy." Taehyung exclaims excitedly. "Because daddy and papa are together. Taetae really like Papa. He can make you happy." Taehyung added with adoration as he talked about Jungkook. He felt his heart tightened listening it coming from his son's mouth. If only he knows that this marriage is out of love. And the thought made Seokjin worried because Taehyung was too attach with Jungkook but this marriage is just for a while. He's afraid that his son couldn't accept this.

 

He pulls his son into his embrace as his eyes locked with Jungkook dark brown orbs. He could sense something in Jungkook's eyes but he couldn't quite decipher what was it. Seokjin closed his eyes as he exhales his son scent. It really calm him when he felt so anxious. Seokjin didn't know what but he's just worried for a moment but just being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter