Why did you do that?

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Why did you do that?

“I’m going to marry Jin.”

Gasps could be heard across the room. Jungkook only smile when everyone in the room stares at him with wide eyes. Meanwhile he could feel that Seokjin’s tense in his hold.

“W-what?” He hears Seokjin’s asks. His voice evident with shock. Jungkook turns his head towards Seokjin and smiled softly at the other.

“I’m sorry for keeping it as a secret, but Seokjin and I had been in a relationship all this while.” Jungkook confessed after averted his eyes to everyone in the room again.

“Is it true?” Jungkook’s father asks, his eyes looking directly at Seokjin.

Seokjin was in shock and he didn’t know what to answer. It was all so sudden. He didn’t understand why Jungkook dragged him into this mess. Seokjin wants to deny it but when he recognize the hopeful eyes from the older man, Seokjin felt guilty. Its the same eyes when he met with the CEO few weeks ago. Seokjin understand that the old CEO wants his son to get married but why him? Why he’s involved in this mess?

“Y-yes.” Seokjin answered and put his head down, not daring to look at the older man’s eyes longer. “I’m sorry.” He mutters.

Seokjin felt embarrassed to be in that room because he being everyone’s attention. All eyes on him and Seokjin didn’t like it one bit. What’s worst when he could feel a piercing gaze staring at him. He felt uncomfortable and wanted to disappear.

“Where are you going, honey?” Seokjin heard Jungkook’s sister voice. He looks up and found that Yoongi already standing and bowing slightly to his father and mother in law.

“I’m sorry but I have an operation to handle early in the morning tomorrow. I need to rest.” He said with a smile on his face. Mr. And Mrs. Jeon nods their head and let Yoongi to walk away.

Seokjin who was staring at him quickly tear his gaze away when Yoongi look at him with a  last glance before disappear from that room. Seokjin shivers because those gaze was sending a message to him. A message that he didn’t really know but he’s sure it’s not a good meaning when it comes from Yoongi, the person that hates him so much.

“So, how long had you been together?” Mrs. Jeon’s voice snap Seokjin out from his trance.

“Not too long mom.” Jungkook answered quickly as if sensing Seokjin’s discomfort. “We had agree to get married but Seokjin requested to keep it a secret first. But now, I think its the right time.” He said while looking at Seokjin with a small smile on his face. He squinted his eyes and gave the hint to Seokjin to answer it.

“Yes.” Jin answered simply, still in his shock state.

“Aww how cute.” Jungkook’s sister cooed. She claps her hand excitedly. “My baby brother is going to get married! I’m so happy for you.” She squeals in excitement.

“Uncle Jungkook wants to get married?” Jimin asked after enough playing with Taehyung.

“Daddy wants to get married?” This time, Taehyung asked. The little kid looks at Seokjin, waiting for an answer.

“Yes baby.” Seokjin answered. Hearing the confirmation, both Taehyung and Jimin jumps excitedly and hugging each other.

“Yeayy! I’m going to get a new brother!” Taehyung said excitedly.

“And you will stay here after this.” Jimin added.

All of them laughed at the child’s behavior except Seokjin. He only smiles bitterly as his mind thinking of something else.

Does he really ready to build a life with someone he didn’t love? Did he really had move on and forget about Yoongi? Those thought kept lingering in his mind. He didn’t know what to do. In short, he’s stuck in the middle. He didn’t understand why Jungkook did that. Of course he could deny it but he refused to do so.

Now, what he needs to do just to keep going with it. Either he likes it or not.

**** 

“What? Are you ing kidding me hyung?”

Seokjin needs to cover his ears after hearing Hoseok’s shrieked. He had guess that reaction because its Hoseok we are talking about. He regrets for telling it to Hoseok but he’s his friend and Seokjin didn’t want to see Hoseok pull a face if he didn’t tell him about this.

“Shut up Hoseok. Taehyung is sleeping.” Seokjin hissed.

Hoseok pay him no mind and stares at Seokjin. He still didn’t believe what he just heard. He didn’t expect to hear such news when Seokjin called and asked him to come to his apartment early Sunday morning.

“What?” Seokjin asked, feeling uncomfortable with Hoseok’s stares on him.

“Tell me that this is a lie.” Hoseok said, squinting his eyes to the elder.

“It is true Hoseok.” Seokjin said, sighing.

“What the hyung. What that bastard want from you. Didn’t he had enough for torturing your life?” Hoseok rambles. Seokjin felt happy that at least Hoseok understand him. At least the other knows that he didn’t like it one bit.

He admit that he didn’t like the idea to get married with someone that he didn’t love, especially to someone that had been his enemy for a long time. But he didn’t think of it as a problem because maybe he can handle to live with Jungkook. But, what’s bother him was the fact that after this he had to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter