Because of Jimin

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook fidgetted in his chair. His gaze travelling outside of his office, and to his secretary who was currently talking with someone that he knew too well. Of course he knew, its his dad's secretary.

Ms. Park was talking about something to Seokjin. Jungkook couldn't see the smile that usually plastered on her face. Just by looking at how serious the expression he saw from Ms. Park, he's sure something that not really good will happen. But he couldn't bring himself to think about it. Then, he saw that Seokjin gotten up from his seat and followed her behind. Jungkook saw his secretary's expression. Seokjin was frowning and there's a hint of anxious plastered on his face.

What happened? Jungkook thought.

Then, suddenly he remembered something.

The event of last night replaying through his mind.

Jungkook didn't expect for it to happen. He really didn't think about it.

Last night, after they came back from the amusement park, Jimin quickly ran to his grandparents who were having a good time relaxing at the living room, watching some show on the tv.

"Aww my grandson, Jimin. Did you have fun?" She asks when Jimin threw himself into her embrace.

"Yes!" Jimin said excitedly.

Jungkook who was just step into the living room flopped his tired body on the comfortable floor.

He's so tired. Playing with the kids in the amusement park was no joke. Even at first, Jungkook still had a lot of energy like both kids, unlike Seokjin who's already showing his tireness when they just in there for 1 hour. He even laugh at Seokjin and said the latter already old. When he said that, he only got a hit from Seokjin and his slightly pissed off face.

Then, when they went out from the amusement park, Jungkook stretched his body and sighed mumbling 'so tired'. He didn't expect that Seokjin will hear it but oh well he hears it. Taking that as a chance, Seokjin mocks him.

"You are already old." And laugh before taking the kids to the car.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance before trailing behind them.

Then, he drove to the mall. They went to eat together and he also bought a few toys and some clothes for both Jimin and Taehyung.

"Why are you buying those things for Taetae? You should stop pampering him." Seokjin asks when they went out from the fifth store.

"Why? Are you jealous I didn't buy you anything?" Jungkook teased, a sly smile on his face. Seokjin rolls his eyes in annoyance. He had the urge to smack the COO's head. But thinking of that he's his boss, he had to hold himself from doing so. Instead of replying Jungkook, he just walks away with the kids at his side, but not before shooting a dagger to the latter.

Jin was cute everytime he's annoyed. Not that he's not cute when he's not pissed off with Jungkook but the COO found himself liking Jin's expression everytime he made the blond annoyed. Maybe its because since high school Jungkook kept bothering him just because of that misunderstanding about the love letter and the blond literally annoyed with it. Eventhough Jin had sternly said that he did not send that letter, Jungkook still bothered him, making his life miserable throughout his year in high school.

"Halmoeni, arabeoji, I have something to show you." Jimin said and it took Jungkook's attention who was just now felt so tired and just floppes himself on the couch.

"What is it Jiminie?" Jimin's grandmother asked curiously.

Jimin took out something from his pocket only to make Jungkook stare in horror as soon as the kid revealed what was that. It was the polaroid. Jimin then show it to his grandparents.

Jungkook at that moment just wanted the ground to open up and swallow him. He was too embarassed with the picture that Jimin show to his parents. In that picture he really look like a couple with Seokjin. He's sure his parents will question him with a lot of question and it literally like gave a hope to his father because well you know how much he wants Jungkook to get married soon. But in facts there's nothing between them. They just having a boss-secretary relationship or more to 'hating each other' relationship.

"Who is the guy with your uncle Jungkook?" Jimin's grandmother ask.

"This is Taetae's father. Look, they are cute. I really like Taetae's father." Jimin said with a sparkling in his eyes.

"Let me take a look." Jungkook's father asked. Jimin gave the polaroid and the CEO look at it with a frown. He tried to recall something. "Isn't he's your secretary?" His father asked curiously.

"Y-yeah." Jungkook answered with a nod.

"You know him?" His mother asked and the CEO nods his head.

"But I thought-"

Something click in Jungkook's brain. His father probably calling for Seokjin because he's already know Seokjin has a son. Of course his father knew Seokjin since the old man was there during the interview to look for the COO's secretary. Jungkook starts to panic. What if his father? Oh no.

"Yahh Jeon Jungkook!" A voice startled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter