Lost

My Son Get Attach With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew heavily. The cloud was cloudy and it seemed like it will rain soon. Seokjin quickly got out from the car, grabbing his bag and made his way into the building. He's too early that day. Usually he will be at his workplace like at 7.45 AM, 15 minutes before the work time which is at 8. But that day he found himself arrived at the office one hour early.

When he steps into the building, its quiet. No one was there but only certain people like security guard. He greets them before went to the elevator and pushed the top floor button. He waits for a few minutes before the elevator opened and Seokjin stepped into it. Just when he was about to push the close button, someone shouted.

"Don't close it!"

Seokjin quickly pushed another button to prevent the door from closing. But soon, he regrets from doing so because that person was someone that he despise the most. Someone that always made him pissed off and never let Seokjin live in peace.

It was none other than Jeon Jungkook, a 20 years old guy, yet the COO of Jeon Corporation. Wow, what an honour to be a COO at the such young age but that doesn't matter because to Seokjin, Jungkook just a brat who doesn't even respect him as someone who is older than him.

Plus, he's the only one that been treated that way from Jungkook. Instead of other workers, Jungkook will respect them since most of the staff there were older than him. The question here, why Seokjin was the only one that wasn't get a good treat from him? Well, its another story. There's a backstory of it.

"Huh this brat." Seokjin mutters under his breath when his eyes met with Jungkook's. He crossed his arm over his chest and move backward and standing as far away from Jungkook.

When the door close, both of them only stay silent. Seokjin's eyes lingered everywhere in the elevator but Jungkook. Out of sudden, his phone buzzed showing that there's a message for him. Its from his bestfriend, Hoseok.

From: Hobie

Let's have lunch together today.

Seokjin tapped on the screen. Just when he was about to reply, the elevator 'ding' and the door opened, meaning that they had arrived at the top floor. Jungkook stepped out first then followed by Seokjin. He replied to the message while walking to his desk.

To: Hobie

Okay. Your treat ehh :P

He giggles when he tapped the send button. Maybe he was just too absorb with his phone till didn't notice his front and made he bumps into something hard. He looks up and great just great, he just bumped with Jungkook's broad chest. Jungkook was staring at him with his unreadable expression.

Actually, when they stepped out from the elevator, Jungkook had head off towards his room but stops on his track and turned around to face with Seokjin who was busy typing something on his phone.

"W-what?" Seokjin stutters.

"Where's your manner Seokjin?" He asked coldly.

Seokjin frowns but then something snapped in his mind.

"Good morning Jungkook-ssi." Seokjin replied, faking a smile.

Just when he was about to walk away, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulls him into his room. He shoved Seokjin on the couch and it made Seokjin yelps.

"W-what are you trying to do?" Seokjin asks. He gulps hard when Jungkook approached him. Jungkook took off his blazer and loosening his tie while staring into Seokjin's soul.

What he trying to do? Is he gonna me? Omg no, someone please help me. Seokjin thought.He tried to stare anywhere but Jungkook. Later, he could feel that Jungkook was already in front of him. Jungkook leaned closer until their faces was inches away, while his hands trapped Seokjin on the couch.

"Emmm, what should I do with you?" He whispered seductively. "Should we making love here?" He added. Even Seokjin didn't look at Jungkook and he only stares on his lap, he could feel that Jungkook was smirking.

"Let go of me." Seokjin pleads. Just by hearing those words from Jungkook made him shivered. To be honest, he hates that words and it reminds him of something.

"What if I don't want?" Jungkook challenged.

"Just let go of me." He begged. His lips quiver, eyes watery. Jungkook's face turns pale when he notice that Seokjin was on the verge of crying. He never thought that it will happen. Well, he only wants to piss Seokjin off because how dare the blond guy didn't greet him when he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter