Thank You

I don't like them!

"Mine? Im home" chanyeol said closing the door gently.

"Yeolie.." the pregnant male said softly.

"Yes, mine?" chanyeol said, putting the cake in the table.

"About a while ago.... I..I-Im sorry." the pregnant male said, looking at the ground.

"Its ok" chanyeol said, smiling softly.

"About what you said... Lets go.."

"To where?" chanyeol ask preparing the cake.

"Hospital" kyungsoo answered.

"Are you sure?" chanyeol said happy.

"Yes.. but.." the pregnant male said playing with his fingers.

"But?" 

"Lets eat the cake first" the pregnant male said pouting.

"So cute~" chanyeol said hugging the pregnant male.

"I love you Mine" chanyeol said kissing his pregnant husband.

"I love you too yeolie"

 

--

"Its good to see you again Mr.Park. So what's the problem?" doctor yixing said, putting his documents on the table.

"Same to you doc.Its about Kyungsoo, I think his stomach is too big for someone in five months"

"Now that you said it" yixing said looking at the pregnant male's stomach. 

"Come here Kyungsoo-shi, and Mr.Park please help kyungsoo-shi to lie down" yixing said, to which the pair obediently obliged.

"How much does he eat per day?" yixing ask, checking the pregnant's stomach.

"More than ten servings I think" chanyeol answered caressing kyungsoo's hair.

"Hmm. How about his mood?" 

"Too violent." kyungsoo frowned making chanyeol chuckle.

"I mean, he even hates my face whom he loves so much" chanyeol winked to which kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Well, that's understandable" yixing chuckled.

"What do you mean?" chanyeol ask looking at kyungsoo before looking at the doctor.

"Don't worry, kyungsoo-shi is doing well. More healthier than you think" yixing said softly, smiling like the angel he is.

"Really? Then why is his stomach big?" chanyeol ask, happy with the news, helping his pregnant husband to sit.

"Congratulations Mr.Park, Kyungsoo-shi. You'll be having three kids." yixing said happily.

"Wh-what do you mean?" chanyeol and kyungsoo ask, comprehending the doctor's words.

"You'll be having triplets" yixing said slowly, smiling at the pair's cute reaction.

"You mean. I'll be a dad to three little penguins? Three little penguins!?" chanyeol ask excitedly, looking at his pregnant husband happily.

"Yupz! Three kids. But humans of course"

"Oh my god! Thank you mine! Your really the best" chanyeol exclaimed grinning from ear to ear hugging the pregnant male tightly.

"Y-yeolie.. I can't breath!" kyungsoo said, smacking his husband's back.

"Oh my god! Sorry mine! Im just.. Im just." chanyeol said unable to form his sentence. He looked at his pregnant husband amazed, tears start forming in his eyes.

"I-I just can't believe it.. I-Im so happy. Thank you mine. Really thank you" chanyeol said hugging the pregnant again but gently this time. Kyungsoo who is also happy with the news, cried on his husband arms.

"Im sorry to disturb both of you. But kyungsoo-shi, please always be careful. Having triplets is really hard. Never do anything without someone on your side" yixing said, writing.

"Yes, I will" the pregnant male answered, wiping his tears, holding chanyeol's arms.

"And Mr.Park, please read this and follow what is written in there" yixing said handing the paper.

"Thank you Lay" chanyeol said smiling at the doctor.

"Everything for my bestfriend" yixing said taking his glasses off.

"Bestfriend you . Who the hell calls their bestfriend with their surname" 

"You know how much I love to act. You also called me doctor" yixing grinned, receiving a laugh from the other.

"Did you two forgot that Im here" the pregnant male said, crossing his arms.

"Of course not. How could I forget the most beautiful person in the world" chanyeol said kissing kyungsoo's temple.

"Never know you were this chessy Park" yixing chuckled.

"Shut up unicorn, or else you'll never gonna give Suho your seeds"

"No problem. I already planted my seeds" yixing winked , leaving two surprised male in the room.

"WHAT?"

 

 


 

Hello everyone ^w^ sorry for the long update (^.^;) I hope you liked it. And Im sorry for not giving you the twins that you wanted >.< 

And also, Thank you for taking your time to read this fic. \^o^/ even if this is crap. Im really thankful for your subscriptions, votes and comments.  Really, thank you very much