Not at all

I don't like them!

A super demanding pregnant kyungsoo is an understatement. His level of bossiness is 1000 over 100. Chanyeol is not complaining but, like really? How can a person crave another weird food in just like seconds?

I mean like, just for literally one hour ago he asks for an ice cream in the middle of winter. And not just any ice cream but octopus flavor as that? Yuck! Does that even exist? Chanyeol searched it on internet and when he found out that it actually existed, he thought that humans really are unbelievably weird.

He immediately ordered it online and it arrive for like 30 minutes (that was the fastest he could have) on which kyungsoo almost destroyed their house from being impatient. He noted that he should stock some octopus ice cream no matter how disgusting it is, to prevent any more violent reaction.

Kyungsoo ate it like it was the most delicious food on the whole world (chanyeol almost vomitted because of the smell) and when kyungsoo finished eating 3 tubs of disgusting ice cream, Chanyeol almost screamed because how can a human be alive after eating that weird food? Is that even food?

Chanyeol did not just want to scream but he also want to cry. As after kyungsoo ate that disgusting ice cream, he wants to eat his favorite cake this time which is 20 minutes away from their house. He looks at his pregnant husband hoping that he'll change his mind but the glassy and pouty eyes of his wife was strong enough to make him go to his room at grab his jacket.

"Wait for me okay? Don't break anything. Stay in the room under the blankets, its snowing outside and its cold. I wouldn't want to see you freezing and catching a cold" he says kissing his pregnant husband's temple and close the door.

He arrive at the cafe and was glad that it wasn't closed yet and it still has kyungsoo's favorite cake. After ordering, he immediately went home, worried that kyungsoo would break the house because his food didn't arrive yet. When he arrived, he was surprised to see his husband sleeping on the couch near the furnace. Smiling softly he went to his pregnant husband side and kiss him.

"Mine? I have your cake" he says softly, ruffling his pregnant husband's soft hair.

Kyungsoo yawned and open his mouth which chanyeol understand and feed his pregnant husband, giggling softly. Kyungsoo move himself to chanyeol's lap resting his back at chanyeol chest and dragging the blanket enough to cover both of them. He snuggles at chanyeol's neck and smiled at the warmness of his giant husband.

"I told you to stay at the room right?" chanyeol said softly, still feeding kyungsoo.

"I don't like the room when you're not there" kyungsoo answered munching his cake, pouting cutely.

"Stop acting so cute mine or I might eat you"

"You already ate me though" kyungsoo mumbled which chanyeol heard clearly making him blush.

"I would love to eat you again though" chanyeol giggled softly no lust in his words.

"Then eat me" kyungsoo said and kissed his giant husband. They separated after a long time, and saw his giant husband smiling widely at him after leaving another quick peck on his lips.

"Stupid giant" kyungsoo mumbled red painting his cheeks. Chanyeol smiled widely, a pregnant kyungsoo is just a super adorable kyungsoo.

"I want to eat watermelon" kyungsoo suddenly said and chanyeol's smile dropped.

Really, chanyeol is not complaining at all.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Hello guys! I just want to say thank you for reading my story. And also thank you for upvoting and subscribing, it really means a lot too me. You guys are amazing! Once again, thank you for not abandoning this story.

Im sorry for the lack of vocabulary and typos and I hope you still didn't abandon this. 

Thank you!