Pregnant or No?

I don't like them!

Its been a week since their love making. And in those past few days, Kyungsoo didn't feel any different or feeling anything, that a pregnant should have. And Chanyeol concluded that Kyungsoo is not pregnant, which made him depressed in the whole week.

Chanyeol tried to hide it, but Kyungsoo is an expert at understanding his husband's expressions.

"When I finally wanted a child, they are not giving it to me. Is this a karma for my selfishness?" he sighed and look at his husband dejected figure.

"Yeol"

"Yes, mine?" Chanyeol ask softly, facing kyungsoo, sadness screaming in his eyes.

"U-umm... D-do you wanna go outside?" Kyungsoo ask, surprised at his husband's expression. He didn't expect it to be that bad.

"Im sorry, mine. Im not in the mood..." Chanyeol answered going to their shared room.

"O-ok..."

Kyungsoo said, immediately calling his bestfriend as soon as he didn't saw his husband figure.

"Hello~" His bestfriend said in the other line.

"B-baek?" Kyungsoo said, trying not to sound sad.

"What's wrong Kyungie?" Baekhyun ask worriedly.

"C-chanyeol... Chanyeol will leave me.." Kyungsoo said, unable to stop his tears, sobbing like a kid.

"What's wrong? What did that ing giant did to you? Did he hurt you? Did he cheat in you? Did he force you?" Baekhyun shouted at the phone, angry at a certain giant who did nothing.

Kyungsoo didn't answer, and the thought of Chanyeol leaving him because he can't give him a child, made him cry more harder.

"Calm down Kyung. Lets meet at Luhan's cafe and lets talk there, ok? Because if I will come there, Im sure, I will probably kill your husband"

Kyungsoo nodded, forgetting that they are talking on the phone. And when the call was off, he grab a jacket in the bathroom and left the house, not telling his husband.

 

>>>

 

"Kyung, what happened?" Baekhyun ask worriedly, sitting at their usual spot.

"BabySoo, here drink this water" Luhan said handing the drink, rubbing his younger brother back softly.

"I-Im not pregnant" Kyungsoo said, and began to cry to harder.

"W-what?"

"Could you say it again?" Baekhyun and Luhan ask, confused at the boy's statement.

"I-Im not pregnant!!" Kyungsoo said, crying more harder causing the customers to look at them.

"Calm down Kyung, your grabbing everyones attention" Baekhyun whispered, comforting the crying boy. While Luhan bowed and whispered apologies to his customers.

"If I heard it right... You're crying, because you're not pregnant?" Baekhyun ask slowly, not sure at his question.

"Y-yeah.. Im not pregnant, and Chanyeol will leave me" Kyungsoo cried again, making both Baekhyun and Luhan confused and surprised.

"Didn't you just said weeks ago that, never, ever in your whole life, would you dream being pregnant?" Luhan ask raising his eyebrows slightly, still surprised at his younger brother words.

"Yeah.. But, I change my mind. I want to bear the child of Chanyeol.."

"I see~ So you finally made love, without a protection" Baekhyun teased, smirking.

"Yeah....." Kyungsoo answered embarrased, blushing madly, tears still in his eyes.

"Hmm.. Then why are you so depressed?" Luhan ask.

"B-because, Im not pregnant" Kyungsoo said, and start crying again.

"When did you made love?"

"Last week. The day I lash out everything on you, about Chanyeol always wanting a kid. And what you said made me realise..." Kyungsoo sobbed, looking at Baekhyun.

"Kyung... How many times did you made love this past days?" Luhan ask, making Kyungsoo blush..

"I-I donno... We made love everyday,.." Kyungsoo answered embarassed.

"Oh~ What a stamina~" Baekhyun and Luhan teased, smirking at the boy.

"Stop! Its Chanyeol's fault ok! He couldn't control his ing hormones!"

Kyungsoo said blushing harder (if that is possible.)And both boys laugh at there BabySoo cute, cute, cute expression.

"Why would you say, you're not pregnant though?" Luhan ask.

"Its because nothing happened to me. I didn't have morning sickness, I didn't crave weird foods. I didn't feel anything like any pregnant would!"

"Hmmm.. Did you try pregnancy test yet?" Baekhyun ask.

"No.."

"You should then!"

"B-but, Im scared! What if it will show negative! Chanyeol will probably leave me" Kyungsoo said, and tears began to flow again.

"Stop crying Kyung and don't worry. Im sure even if its negative, Chanyeol would never leave you" Baekhyun said, wiping his bestfriend tears.

"Yeah.." Luhan nooded and continued, "Remember? The time were you guys were keeping your relationship a secret. Chanyeold told you to tell Mom and Dad even though they are like the scariest people out there. He told our parents that he wants to marry you and even if he was rejected by Dad many times he didn't give up. When the time Dad finally accepted him, he was crying and hugging Dad at the same time" Luhan finished, giggling at the memories. Kyungsoo remembered and start giggling, as he could never forget his husband's strong will to marry him.

"Are you sure your not pregnant?" Baekhyun ask.

"Why?" Kyungsoo ask confused.

"Because, you've been changing moods since we arrive here"

"What do you mean Baek?"

"I mean like. You cry then you laugh. Then after that you turn sad and then smile. And then cry and then laugh. You sure, your not pregnant? You're too bipolar to be not one" Baekhyun said laughing at his words.

"He's right Kyung" Luhan said giggling and Kyungsoo glared at them.

"Yah! That---"

Kyungsoo shouted standing up to hit Baekhyun and Luhan, but stop when he felt really disgusted and immediately run to the washroom and start vomiting really hard.

"See, I told you. He is pregnant" Baekhyun said smiling at Luhan, and both boys followed Kyungsoo at the cubicle.

"Congratulations Soo~ You're now a Mom~"