Change my mind

I don't like them!

Kyungsoo hate kids. Yes they are cute, but they are so bossy, noisy and so annoying. Kids are not just for Kyungsoo. He hate kids, not just because they are noisy but also because of responsibilities.

He doesn't have the patient nor the energy to carry a baby in his stomach for 9 months. And another years to carry them his arms. That's just too tiring. But not also just that. Being pregnant means you have to be fat for how many months. You will crave different weird foods, you will cry without a reason why. Mood swings? No way! His already too bipolar what's more if his pregnant? Ugghh! Just thinking about it make him tired.

That's right, he was a kid before too. Yeah he knows that, but that was a long time ago. His an adult now with a proper job. He experienced being a kid but he doesn't want to experience taking care of a kid.

That is why a kid is a big NO for Park Kyungsoo and that's the final.

That's a total opposite of Park Chanyeol though.

Chanyeol love kids, he love them more than anything in the world. They think of them as angel sent by the heaven unlike Kyungsoo who think they where sent from hell.

The warm, gentle and soft skin.How much Chanyeol wanted to hug them all. Chanyeol loves kid and he would surely love kids that has his own blood.

But, that would be hard though. When the person he loves hate kids to core.

"Come on mine~ Kids are not that bad you know~They're so cute, squishy, an--"

"Noisy, annoying, bosy, they always cry, they do nothing but eat, drink and poop." kyungsoo said interrupting his lover who's giving him another crazy idea again for I don't know, 500 times? Chanyeol sighed and slumped in defeat as always.

"You were like that before though" Chanyeol pouted and kyungsoo sighed.

"That was a long time ago Yeol. And I have already forgotten the feeling of being a child as Im already an adult now."

"But Soo..We've been married for 4 years already. Sehun and Kai just got married but they are already expecting a child."

"Sehun and I are different Yeol. He love kids and I hate them. And that won't change."

"Suite yourself them." Chanyeol sighed leaving the room with a silent thud.

 

>>>

 

"Why does he want to have a kid so much?" Kyungsoo complained, drinking his cup of wine.

"Gezz. Calm down. That's understandable though."

"What do you mean Baek?"

"Well, Chanyeol love kids. And Im sure he would love to have a kid that has his DNA."

"But, I hate kids!" Kyungsoo said banging his hand in table.

"Stop acting like a brat Soo. Remember, Chanyeol always give you what you want. He never asked anything from you other than having a kid. Isn't it time for you to be the one who will give him what he wants?" Baekhyun said, drinking his wine before talking again.

"You might be married with him but Chanyeol might end up being fed up with you. He want a kid with his own blood but you can't even give it to him. While someone out there can give it to him. Think about it Soo. Its your choice."

 

>>>

 

"Uggh! So heavy!" Baekhyun complained placing the unconcious drunk in the chair.

"Yah! Yoda! Im here at EXO Bar. Hurry up and come here. Your wife is dead drunk." Baekhyun said through the phone and later on Chanyeol arrived.

"What the heck Baek? You didn't stop him?"

"You want me to die? Idiot."

"Uggh. Thank you Baek."

"You're welcome " Baekhyun said leaving the boy and the unconcious drunk.

"Lets go Soo." Chanyeol said carrying his wife.

The drive was quiet as the other boy is dead drunk. As soon as they arrive in the house. He carried his wife again, placing him in their shared bed. He wiped his body and change him into pajamas. He went to the bathroom to have a shower and once he went out he saw his wife crying.

"Is there something wrong mine? Does your head hurt?" Chanyeol blurted out immediately placing his self in the bed, caressing the other boys head.

"Y-yeol" the boy sobbed.

"Yes, Mine?"

"Do you still love me?" the boy ask shocking the other boy.

"Of course I do! Why do you think I don't?"

"I can't give you a child" the boy cried placing his head in the chest of his husband. Chanyeol cupped his wife's face making his wife look at him.

"Mine.. I love you and I will always do. I want you too be happy. I won't deny myself that I want a child but if you don't want them, then I won't force you. Just having you by my side is enough." Chanyeol said leaving a peck in his wife's plump lips.

"I have change my mind though." his wife said who stoped crying.

"What do you mean, Mine?"

"I change my mind about not having a kid."

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol ask again.

"I want to have your child" Kyungsoo said blushing facing the sheets in the bed.

"Stop forcing yourself Mine. I know how much you hated them. I told you right? even if we don't have a child. I will always love you." Chanyeol said kissing his wife's forhead.

"Im not forcing myself. I want to bear your child." Kyungsoo said red painting his cheeks.

"Are you sure Mine? Chanyeol ask and the other boy eagerly nodded.

"Don't regret what you said." Chanyeol said before kissing his wife's plump lips passionately.

"I won't" Kyungsoo said kissing his husband back.