Surprise!

I don't like them!

After I know that I was pregnant I didn't tell Chanyeol. It was hard hiding it because morning sickness is really hard, but it was bearable. There is a reason why I still didn't tell him yet and you will know later.

I myself, a not so baby lover, can't believe that I'm already three weeks pregnant. And as what as I have said before, being pregnant is really hard. You have to wake up earlier because of morning sickness. You want to eat foods that you never wanted to eat before. My mood is kinda hard to control than before. But, I was wrong at one thing. Being pregnant is a wonderful feeling. It feels good to know that you have a living being in your stomach. Being pregnant is really hard, but I can understand why people love being one.

Hiding the fact that I was pregnant to Chanyeol, made me feel a little bit guilty. He love kids and Im sure he would love to have one. After that incident where I know that I was pregnant, I told Baekhyun and Luhan to tell no one yet. Chanyeol tried to be cheerful, even though he was sad, he always smiled. His mood changes as days pass by, and its not really getting better.

I'm all alone in the house right now, since Chanyeol went to work. I closed our restaurant for the day and start preparing the ingredients. I look at the clock, 1:05 pm, five hours left, till Chanyeol well arrive. I cleaned the house (as if like there is a need to clean, our house is always clean ok) and start baking the cake. While the cake was already in the oven, I start cooking his favorite Kimchi Spaghetti, Galbi and Tonkatso.

4:45, two more hours left. After I finished cooking everything. I start preparing the table, like a fancy restaurant would. Exept the candle thingy, its to cliche for me. And when I finish everything, I took a bath and wait for him to arrive.

5:55, five minutes left. I grab the party popper and stand in front of the door. When I hear a footstep, I immediately prepare myself. And as when the door opened, I turned the party pooper and,

"Happy Birthday! My one and only husband giraffe!" I shouted, surprising him, and when he regained his consciousness he smiled widely, hugging me tightly, kissing my lips.

"Thank You my penguin, I love you so much"

"I love you too my giraffe" I replied holding his hand, pulling him gently to the kitchen.

"Woah.. Its beautiful... You prepared it all for me?" He said,amazed,causing me to smile more widely, and I nodded,taking his jacket off and placing it to the couch.

"My Soo~ Thank you, thank you for everything" He said, hugging me, placing his chin on my neck, causing me to giggle.

"You're already like this, what's more if you receive your gift"

"You have a gift for me?"

"Yeah.. But lets sit first, Im tired" I said, pouting, causing him to chuckle,

"Yes, yes, my Soo~" He said placing me into the chair and when he also sat. I give him a white rectangle box.

"Here is your gift" I said, smiling, He opened the box excitedly, and stop when he saw what is inside.

"Is this really true?" He said, happy, tears in his eyes.

"Like really?" He asks, and I nodded.

"Y-you're p-pregnant?" He said, surprised, holding the pregnancy test like its the most valuable thing in the world.

"Yes. Come here~ hug me and our baby" I said, spreading my hands. And without a doubt, he immediately hug me and cried.

"T-thank you Soo.. Really thank you" He said, hugging me, his face on my neck, feeling his tears drops on my skin.

"Happy Birthday My Girrafe. Thank you for being born and thank you for being a wonderful husband. And Im sure,you will also be a wonderful father." I said, cupping his face, wiping the tears in his eyes. And he smiled brightly, a smile that I have never seen before.

"Thank you so much My Soo. This is the most wonderful gift that I have recieve in my whole life. Thank You. Thank you so much.." He said, still crying,

"Baby~ Your Appa is such a cry baby" I said, rubbing my not so visible baby bump, causing him to chuckle.

"Hello My baby penguin~ Are you sleeping? Can you hear Eomma and Appa? My baby penguin, don't make Eomma cry, ok? And please grow fast my baby penguin. Eomma and Appa can't wait to see you." He said, kneeling, rubbing my stomach gently.

"Lets eat. I cooked your favorites" I said, leaving a peck on his lips,

"Ne~" He said, placing me on the chair, moving his chair next to mine, making both us to giggle.

"I love you Soo, I love you too baby penguin~"

"I love you too Yeol, I love you too baby penguin~"

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Happy Birthday to our giraffe, giant, happy virus Chanyeollie~ <3