Worried

I don't like them!

Months have past and Kyungsoo is already five months pregnant. They are all happy that his labor is near but they are also worried. Kyungsoo is only five months pregnant but his stomach is too big for someone who is in five months.

Its understandable that a pregnant is bipolar and eat too much food, but kyungsoo is out of that. Each passing day, Kyungsoo became really hard to please. He hated everyone, no exception. And because of that, Chanyeol became a depressed puppy. He also eats to much food, which is really not good. They once took Kyungsoo's food and the pregnant male lost his temper, causing a massive destruction on Suho's house. Ever since that day no one ever tried to take the pregnant's food.

Chanyeol is worried. Too worried. His pregnant husband's stomach is too big. Unable to calm his nerves down, he decided to talk about it with his husband.

"Mine?" he called not receiving an answer.

"Mine?" silence again.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asks, as he saw his pregnant husband standing infront of the open refrigerator.

"My favorite cake is not here" the pregnant frowned.

"You ate it this morning"

"But I want more!" the pregnant whined stomping his feet.

"I'll buy you some later"

"No! I want them right now!"

"Later. Its not good for your health. Your stomach is too big for someone in f--

"Are you calling me FAT?!" the pregnant intervened crying.

"NO! I'm not calling you fat, mine. I mean your stomach is too big for someone in five months."

"That literally tells me that Im FAT!" the pregnant cried shocking chanyeol more.

"I mean NO! You're not fat! You're beautiful and perfect!  I just want to tell you that lets go to the hospital and talk about it with your doctor. We haven't visited the hospital for a long time since you're so stubborn and won't listen to me. We don't even know if our little penguin is a boy or a girl since you said you don't want to come to the hospital because you hate it. But Im really worried about your health. Come on Mine, just this one time. Please listen to me. Please"

"No" the pregnant answered.

"Why?"

"Just no. I HATE YOU" 

"W-why?" chanyeol ask taken aback by the pregnant words.

"I just hate you!"

"B-but why?" chanyeol said walking towards the pregnant but the pregnant male take a step backward causing him to slip. Thanks to chanyeol's fast reflexes he caught the pregnant male on time.

"Be careful!" chanyeol shouted scaring the pregnant male.

"I-Im sorry. Just please be careful, I wouldn't want to see you and our baby hurt. Please be careful, you can hate me all you want, just please be careful." chanyeol said worriedly and gently, hugging the pregnant male.

"I-I will" 

"Don't worry, I'll stay away from you. Just please be careful" chanyeol said still sad that his husband just tried to avoid him a while ago. And because of that, kyungsoo was almost in danger.

"I- i.."

"Its okay. Don't worry, I won't touch you nor come near you without your permission. Stay in the living room, I'll go out and buy your cake. Just please be careful, ok?" chanyeol said patting the pregnant's hair before getting his car keys.

"C-chanyeol" the pregnant called, guilty of his behaviors.

"I'll go now. Bye" chanyeol said before leaving the house with a soft thud.